JELLYFISH AND A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE

JELLYFISH AND A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE
BE CAREFUL!!! GOT A FRIEND WITH ME HAVING THE LUCKY FIN OF A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE! WE CAN BE VERBALLY AGGRESSIVE.

E = mc3: THE NEED FOR NEGATIVE THEOLOGY

E = mc3: THE NEED FOR NEGATIVE THEOLOGY
FUSION CUISINE: JESUS, EINSTEIN, and MICKEY MOUSE + INTERNETS (E = mc3) = TAO ~g(ZERO the HERO)d~OG

About Me

My photo
Hearing impaired (tendency to appear dumb, dense, and/or aloof), orthodox atheist (believe faith more harmful than doubt), self depreciating sense of humor (confident/not to be confused with low self esteem), ribald sense of humor (satorical/mocking when sensing Condescension), confirmed bachelor (my fate if not my choosing), freakish inclination (unpredictable non-traditionalist opinions), free spirit (nor conformist bohemian) Believe others have said it better...... "Jim! You can be SO SMART, but you can be SO DUMB!" "Jim! You make such a MARTYR of yourself." "He's a nice guy, but...." "You must be from up NORTH!" "You're such a DICK!" "You CRAZY!" "Where the HELL you from?" "Don't QUITE know how to take your personality." My favorite, "You have this... NEED... to be....HONEST!"

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Meth-Enders: Most Likely My Last Night To Attend This Location



Thank you for your interest in Crystal Meth Anonymous. Crystal Meth Anonymous is a fellowship of men and women for whom all drugs, specifically crystal meth, have become a problem. The only requirement for membership is a desire to stop using. There are no dues or membership lists. The fellowship that is Crystal Meth Anonymous is a new way of life without Crystal Meth. Crystal Meth Anonymous advocates a twelve step recovery program for spiritual development, no matter what our religious belief or background. The first step in our recovery is admission by the addict that he or she is powerless over crystal meth, and that life has become unmanageable.

CMA is not allied with any sect, denomination, politics, organization or institution; does not wish to engage in any controversy; and neither endorses nor opposes any causes. Our primary purpose is to lead a sober life and to carry the message of recovery to the crystal meth addict who still suffers.

The experience of CMA members is that Crystal Meth Addiction is a progressive illness that cannot be cured, but which, like some other illnesses, can be arrested, by not using, one day at a time. CMA members are happy to offer help by sharing their experience, strength and hope in how they stay clean & sober. One of the ways members stay clean & sober is by helping other Crystal Meth Addicts to achieve sobriety.
Weekday: Tuesday

Start Time: 7:00pm

Street Address: 781 Peachtree Street NE
City: Atlanta

State: GA

Zip Code: 30308

Other Info: Room 200
- St. Mark United Methodist Church

DEFINITELY
A MULTI-CULTURAL IDENTITY DEVIANT STIGMA

1.  CRACKED OUT WHORE
2. HEARING IMPAIRED
3. RADICAL ATHEIST
4. BIPOLAR WITH BUNNY EAR PSYCHIC FEATURES?
5. METHODIST FAG
6. TRULY BLUE BLEEDING HEART LIBERAL!!!

I do not feel that I share the types of depression they talk about.
 
Most certainly
not going to "FAKE IT" just conforming to what's "CONSIDERED" the societal norm!

This is
"LEARNED HELPLESSNESS";
 also known as
"UNIPOLAR DEPRESSION."

But they did like the battery operated bubble blaster gun but showed no interest/curiosity in letting me explain some of the signs brought along with me as well.

I only told them that I had been bubble blasting faculty and students leaving Emory in the late afternoon on their way home daily for the last two weeks as my supposedly "bipolar" medication for a diagnosis I do not agree with.

Explained to them why "bipolar" is considered a medical misnomer.

Explained that I'm not so much depressed as I'm really just mostly irritable and/or frustrated.

It's becoming apparent to me now after attending Meths Enders at St. Mark UMC five or six times, God and spirituality is much more so ingrained into this group; preventing them from allowing me to be the atheist that I am.  I have been cut off twice by them; prevented from finishing what I was wanting to say.

I can sit quietly through them talking about their faith in a higher power, but they can't sit through me talking about  my atheism.  How the hell am I going to be able finding the right sponsor(s) who leaves that crap out of any conversation one on one with me outside of these group meetings.

This is me as a deviant stigma being stigmatized by a bunch of deviant stigmas because of my lack of religion, among other things having made me a deviant stigma all my life.

CONGENIALITY BIAS
are
PRO-LIFE CHOICES




No comments:

Post a Comment