JELLYFISH AND A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE

JELLYFISH AND A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE
BE CAREFUL!!! GOT A FRIEND WITH ME HAVING THE LUCKY FIN OF A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE! WE CAN BE VERBALLY AGGRESSIVE.

E = mc3: THE NEED FOR NEGATIVE THEOLOGY

E = mc3: THE NEED FOR NEGATIVE THEOLOGY
FUSION CUISINE: JESUS, EINSTEIN, and MICKEY MOUSE + INTERNETS (E = mc3) = TAO ~g(ZERO the HERO)d~OG

About Me

My photo
Hearing impaired (tendency to appear dumb, dense, and/or aloof), orthodox atheist (believe faith more harmful than doubt), self depreciating sense of humor (confident/not to be confused with low self esteem), ribald sense of humor (satorical/mocking when sensing Condescension), confirmed bachelor (my fate if not my choosing), freakish inclination (unpredictable non-traditionalist opinions), free spirit (nor conformist bohemian) Believe others have said it better...... "Jim! You can be SO SMART, but you can be SO DUMB!" "Jim! You make such a MARTYR of yourself." "He's a nice guy, but...." "You must be from up NORTH!" "You're such a DICK!" "You CRAZY!" "Where the HELL you from?" "Don't QUITE know how to take your personality." My favorite, "You have this... NEED... to be....HONEST!"

Friday, August 7, 2015

TAFFY, MISSY, AND THE DAY THE ANGELS COULD HAVE BEEN COMING FOR ME..?


Came across a link to the above video at the end of one of my flagging dance video.  It was the subject title of this video catching my attention.  Although a veterinarian, not going to get into all the comments this youtube video provoked.  

Too little information.

***

















Pictures of Taffy who died after a C-section while still at the veterinary hopital near-by Hope, Arkansas (Prescott, Arkansas did not have a veterinarian).

And Missy, the only one of the two puppies delivered by C-section that survived the pregancy. 

Definitely the runt of these two, the black male pup died at home that same evening.     Refusing to nurse from a bottle, remember my dad, a medical doctor, calling around to people he knew, patients of his instead of the veterinarian performing the surgery; asking for advice.  


Wonder who told him to try force feeding an eye dropper full of coffee to this newly born puppy.  Don't believe the caffeine, although toxic to canine, killed this puppy; just the choking, aspiration of coffee.


 Do not know if there were other puppies besides these two.

Missy died in a car accident the same day my parents were driving from Daisy State Park back to Prescott, Arkansas; picking me up from a camping trip (roughing?it?up)spending with another family that summer.  Still having such a great time, we all managed talking my parents into letting me stay and finish out the second half of this family's two week camping trip on same lake my family eventually owning a second home.

My mother liked to joke that the McSweeny family was the closet I've ever come to being poor. 
As much time as I spent with them, they practically were my other family while growing up this small Arkansan mill town of Prescott, Arkansas.

Poor didn't seem so bad; 
at the time

No comments:

Post a Comment