JELLYFISH AND A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE

JELLYFISH AND A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE
BE CAREFUL!!! GOT A FRIEND WITH ME HAVING THE LUCKY FIN OF A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE! WE CAN BE VERBALLY AGGRESSIVE.

E = mc3: THE NEED FOR NEGATIVE THEOLOGY

E = mc3: THE NEED FOR NEGATIVE THEOLOGY
FUSION CUISINE: JESUS, EINSTEIN, and MICKEY MOUSE + INTERNETS (E = mc3) = TAO ~g(ZERO the HERO)d~OG

About Me

My photo
Hearing impaired (tendency to appear dumb, dense, and/or aloof), orthodox atheist (believe faith more harmful than doubt), self depreciating sense of humor (confident/not to be confused with low self esteem), ribald sense of humor (satorical/mocking when sensing Condescension), confirmed bachelor (my fate if not my choosing), freakish inclination (unpredictable non-traditionalist opinions), free spirit (nor conformist bohemian) Believe others have said it better...... "Jim! You can be SO SMART, but you can be SO DUMB!" "Jim! You make such a MARTYR of yourself." "He's a nice guy, but...." "You must be from up NORTH!" "You're such a DICK!" "You CRAZY!" "Where the HELL you from?" "Don't QUITE know how to take your personality." My favorite, "You have this... NEED... to be....HONEST!"

Monday, October 12, 2015

IMMACULATE CONJECTURE: "OH WE'RE NOT THAT KIND OF CHRISTIAN!"


Saint Mark
UNITED METHODIST CHURCH

781 Peachtree Street, NE
Atlanta, Georgia 30308-1205

404.873.2636
facsimile: 404.873.2639

office@stmarkumc.org
WWW.stmarkumc .org

July 1,2015

To James Avery,

Acting on behalf of the congregation as represented by Administrative Council of Saint Mark United Methodist Church, we, the Board of Trustees, hereby notify James Avery that his presence on the property of Saint Mark United Methodist Church, 781 Peachtree Street NE, Atlanta Georgia 30308;  bounded by Peachtree Street, Fifth Street, and Juniper Street, shall constitute a criminal trespass from the time of the delivery of this notice forward.

E.C. LaRocca-Pitts
Senior Pastor, representing the Board of Trustees

Loving
Accepting
Serving

***


Behind me is partly visible a sign that reads:

IMMACULATE

"Oh we're not that kind of Christian!"

EJACULATION

And this sign is only one out of many I display in my front yard.

Legally, according to DeKalb County code ordinances, I'm only allowed displaying up to four signs at a time;  signs which can be no larger than six square feet each.

Lately I've been getting away with more.

And I'm not one hundred percent sure...why?

But I'm able a few reasonable...conjectures?

I enjoy reading them like TAROTS CARDS. They never tell me the same story with each reshuffling. They help me to see perspectives I would not have realized otherwise; express (insert) myself where I would not have been able otherwise. I guess you could say, with a little visual aid getting me started, I'm learning how to use the right side of my brain more and more; becoming more spiritually aware, although, left side of my brain very much so still objectively in control.

And I'm also becoming more and more convinced there is no such thing as a God who interferes; nothing more than misinterpretations/misunderstandings just to how powerful our brain as an organ can be when it comes to surviving life.

I'm coming to understand this as our grossly under appreciated "SIXTH SENSE" which most Eastern cultures already incorporate into their understanding of human nature. This sixth sense is the "MIND MEDIA"; how our brains interprets on a subconscious level the combined total of all information and experiences collected (indoctrinated) through the use of our other five, comparatively rather ordinary, senses.

And I can think of no better way of trying to explain this "SIXTH MIND MEDIA SENSE" than by quoting JESUS form the BIBLE:

"I CAN OF MY OWN SELF DO NOTHING
:
as I hear, I judge
:
AND MY JUDGEMENT IS JUST; NOT BECAUSE I SEEK MY OWN WILL, BUT THE WILL OF THY FATHER WHO HAS SENT ME."
~(John 5:30)~

This is nothing more than pure human psychology each and everyone of us repeat the same thousands and thousands times over and over everyday on a collective unconsciousness level automatically without consciously thinking about it. It's basically our brains knowing where our feet are at all times without the need constantly thinking about them before taking another step. If we didn't have this part of our brains automatically making these assumptions for us, we would get no where; nothing done.

But Jesus just happened to have had one flaw I (we) do not share with him; he was perfect!

Too perfect..?  Nor Omniscient..!

Had he thought it through more, he should have said,
 "as I sense"  not  "as I hear."

Then...
followed up with,
 "I judge."

WE CAN OF OUR OWN SELF DO NOTHING
:
AS WE SENSE, WE JUDGE
:
AND OUR JUDGEMENT IS JUST; 
NOT BECAUSE WE SEEK THE WILL OF OUR OWN, BUT THE WILL OF THY COLLECTIVE UNCONSCIENCNOUS WHICH PRECEEDS US.


 And I can only suppose even this day and age, still, it would take someone with a physical handicap such as mine, which is an hearing impairment from birth, to fully appreciated the significant of the "SIXTH  MIND MEDIA SENSE"; but himself able understanding this only after many many years of having privileges and surpluses here and there, denied others, allowing him to be reasonable objective without having to conform to society out of necessity surviving.

Also equally important is the fact of having been raised by two parents, one a medical doctor and the other a nurse until becoming a full time housewife,  both reasonably objective themselves in their approach to life as well;  me, their youngest of three, eventually becoming a veterinarian.

If we were Christians at all, we were Christians only by default; the company we keep.

 And the the medicine professions, I've surprisingly learned the hard way are not the same either. Being a veterinarian...IS...much closer to that of being the pastor of a protestant church. I'm not able finding much comparison with that of a Priest. One's faith, the same as with animals and pets owned by man no matter how convinced themselves these pets are extended family members, come with a price limit. And this is not the same as believing in God the same as one truly believing in God and  fearing nothing else.

 But we have to start somewhere with our language. And the bottom line assumption I have made is that the word "GOD" is nothing more than and abstract symbol made up of three individual abstract symbols each having a long, as well as interesting,  history within themselves as to how they came to be the shapes we recognized them today. These histories we will never be able reclaiming one hundred percent; therefore the conjectures infinitesimal.

Long ago this word "GOD", although important in the beginnings as a catalyst to starting conversations as to our origins, should have been rendered obsolete.

John 12:32

 And I, if I be lifted up from the earth, will draw all men unto me.

King James Version 


And this is what I truly believed a man known to us as Jesus of Nazareth tried to do.

QUALITY OF  A GOOD LEADER IS ONE ABLE DISAPPOINTING HIS OWN PEOPLE AT A RATE THEY CAN ABSORB.



And he has failed.

JESUS HAD HIS MINUTE! TIME TO LET SOMEONE ELSE A TRY!  NO SUCH THING AS HATE BEING THE SHORT END OF THE SAME STICK (LOOP) IT MUST SHARE WITH LOVE!

Just think of it as negative theology.






No comments:

Post a Comment