JELLYFISH AND A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE

JELLYFISH AND A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE
BE CAREFUL!!! GOT A FRIEND WITH ME HAVING THE LUCKY FIN OF A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE! WE CAN BE VERBALLY AGGRESSIVE.

E = mc3: THE NEED FOR NEGATIVE THEOLOGY

E = mc3: THE NEED FOR NEGATIVE THEOLOGY
FUSION CUISINE: JESUS, EINSTEIN, and MICKEY MOUSE + INTERNETS (E = mc3) = TAO ~g(ZERO the HERO)d~OG

About Me

My photo
Hearing impaired (tendency to appear dumb, dense, and/or aloof), orthodox atheist (believe faith more harmful than doubt), self depreciating sense of humor (confident/not to be confused with low self esteem), ribald sense of humor (satorical/mocking when sensing Condescension), confirmed bachelor (my fate if not my choosing), freakish inclination (unpredictable non-traditionalist opinions), free spirit (nor conformist bohemian) Believe others have said it better...... "Jim! You can be SO SMART, but you can be SO DUMB!" "Jim! You make such a MARTYR of yourself." "He's a nice guy, but...." "You must be from up NORTH!" "You're such a DICK!" "You CRAZY!" "Where the HELL you from?" "Don't QUITE know how to take your personality." My favorite, "You have this... NEED... to be....HONEST!"

Saturday, November 14, 2015

A MAN DANCING FLAGS ON MASON MILL RD


Published on Sep 1, 2015
I have seen this guy dancing with flags in front of many hand written signs on his front yard on my way home almost every afternoon. I took this video looking backwards, and I don't think he knew I was videotaping him. I wish I know what his intention is, entertaining us drivers!




A lot of people have videotaped me and I keep yelling for them to send me a link. So far I have only come across two uploads, yours included, through the use of Google searches. The other one was just a picture that had been uploaded to reddit. It's a complicated story having many layers that's been buildiing up and becoming even more difficult explaining since having had to perform my own crystal meths addiction intervention Thanksgiving 2010. And I began my intervention by telling the only friendly neighbor I thought I had, an old woman by the name of Janet Claire Segers Gary who is the wife of George Robert Gary, Sr. MDiv, ThD retired from Emory's Candler School of Theology but still working just down the street at (Pastoral) Care and Counseling Center of Georgia; both formerly living in the house directly across the street from mine. Although claiming to Justin Gray on Fox New Channel Five to having moved out in part because of my bizzare behavior, they didn't move far; stiil living in same neighborhood. "By extention, my Arkansan family doesn't care how educated a gay man is either. He still a "FAGGOT!" Although radical atheist as an adult, I still consider myself very much so a Methodist due to my Methodist upbringing first 18 years of my life small town of Prescott, Arkansas population 4000. As my mother is still a member of this church, let's make this 53 years upbringing with this small town Methodist church. And this family of Methodist ministers once living in the house directly across the street from me, (they also have a son who is pastor at Owl Rock Methodist Church and a daughter who is senior pastor at Mt. Zion Methodist Church), have managed to completely destroy any respect having for the Methodist Church. "Modesty is a learned affectation. And as soon as life slams the modest person against the wall, that modesty drops." - Maya Angelou Every sign in my yard has a story behind it. For example, the one that says: PERNICIOUS "He was so big." ROSEWOOD MASSACRE "He's so black that boy!" PREVARICATION Just my crafty C.racked O.ut W.hore way of competing, best I'm able figuring out all by my lonesome, up against Rev. Dr. (Bob) Gary, Senior's years of "Thou Artful Dodger Ways" experience in the use of emotive/loaded language and the manipulation of congenially bias, calling, the wife of a nationally known pastoral consultant nothing but just another PERNICiOUS PREVARICATING CUNT! "Why did the Rev. pervert, ThD. cross the road? His D**K was stuck in that chicken. Why did chicken cross the road? That COCK was bigger." My God! When listening to their version of our story, you would have thought I'd raped this old woman who in the beginning was the first crossing over to my side of street ; THE HOSEA JOKE BETWEEN ME AND HER HUSBAND BOB! In an attempt keeping brief my story which has no short version, I'm trying to embarrass Emory University into a Methodist tribunal; helping me tell our story. "Everything that we see is a shadow cast by that which we do not see." - Martin Luther King, Jr. And it helps, I hoping at least anyway, that the "Free From Love of Money" Presbyterian Elder President of our secular Methodist liberal arts and science campus of Emory University having a "Happy Black History Month" problem I'm believing I could help with if they just give the chance, unconditionally, hearing what this handicapped person, a hearing impairment classified as "moderately severe" and getting worse, wanting to share. Even our ex-president Jimmy Carter had a "Happy Black History Month" problem, most people unaware, I'm not covinced has been epiated appropriately yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment