JELLYFISH AND A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE

JELLYFISH AND A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE
BE CAREFUL!!! GOT A FRIEND WITH ME HAVING THE LUCKY FIN OF A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE! WE CAN BE VERBALLY AGGRESSIVE.

E = mc3: THE NEED FOR NEGATIVE THEOLOGY

E = mc3: THE NEED FOR NEGATIVE THEOLOGY
FUSION CUISINE: JESUS, EINSTEIN, and MICKEY MOUSE + INTERNETS (E = mc3) = TAO ~g(ZERO the HERO)d~OG

About Me

My photo
Hearing impaired (tendency to appear dumb, dense, and/or aloof), orthodox atheist (believe faith more harmful than doubt), self depreciating sense of humor (confident/not to be confused with low self esteem), ribald sense of humor (satorical/mocking when sensing Condescension), confirmed bachelor (my fate if not my choosing), freakish inclination (unpredictable non-traditionalist opinions), free spirit (nor conformist bohemian) Believe others have said it better...... "Jim! You can be SO SMART, but you can be SO DUMB!" "Jim! You make such a MARTYR of yourself." "He's a nice guy, but...." "You must be from up NORTH!" "You're such a DICK!" "You CRAZY!" "Where the HELL you from?" "Don't QUITE know how to take your personality." My favorite, "You have this... NEED... to be....HONEST!"

Thursday, December 22, 2016

SAMANTHA BARTON: "How much was the fine??"

YOUTUBE



October 28, 2016 
Ensorcell 
Code Enforcer Officer Armstrong's Visit Part I 036  

Jim Ed Avery


40 views
 0  0
Published on Oct 28, 2016

Category
People & Blogs
License
Standard YouTube License


Top comments

Samantha Barton 
1 day ago  
Highlighted comment

How much was the fine??


Jim Ed Avery
1 day ago

Strange how perfect the timing of your comment/question..?  Just yesterday I had a meeting with the public defender assigned to me by our Honorable Judge Matthew McCoyd even though I did not qualify because of owning 100% equity in my home.  Mrs. Whitney Gibbs also asked another public defender of fourteen years,  Attorney at Law Meredith McCarrey, joining us; both wonderfully nice women I feeling I should add.

But just before leaving for this meeting, I had typed up and sent to Mrs. Gibbs the following email knowing full well, even if she had received this email in time reading it before our meeting, that we most likely were not going to be having enough time getting around to discussing in more details the contents of this email:

http://minusfleshequalswaterandspirits.blogspot.com/2016/12/law-office-of-public-defender-dekalb_19.html

And sure enough this second meeting of mine with Law Office of Public Defender DeKalb County cut short again (from my perspective at least anyway) because of these two lawyers having other commitments.

For a total of roughly 32 citations so far and still counting, citations which it is my understanding can be up to $1000.00 per citation and/or 120 days jail time each citation concurrently or consecutively, this was the plea
offer from our DeKalb  County Solicitor-General's Office:

- Twenty-four months probation
- Comply with  sign ordinance requirements (signs must be no more than 24 sq. feet)
- No inflatables in the yard
- Four thousand dollars aggregate fine($1000.00 would be suspended for each 6 months of compliance.

Rejected Immediately out the gates before even hearing conditions two, three, and four. Then I reminded these two lawyers that I had already told the Assistant Solicitor-General No-Longer Stephanie Graham that I'd rather write them a check for $50,000.00  then going straight home and hanging myself.  Reminding them that this plea offer by our Assistant Solicitor-General No-Longer Stephanie Graham was rejected August 9th, 2016 when only $1000.00 for each of the five citations at the time in addition to four months probation.

INFORMING THESE TWO LAWYERS THAT WE ARE NOW DOWN TO $34,000.00, THAT I WILL NOT BE MOVING AGAIN, NOR WILL I BECOME HOMELESS!

That hanging myself will also increase property value as well.

I hope this answers your question somewhat Samantha.  Thank you for asking.



Samantha Barton
1 day ago

Jim Ed Avery what about the outfit request in the next video?



Jim Ed Avery
1 day ago

You do know that I'm gay?
 


Samantha Barton
1 day ago

Jim Ed Avery it's cool my ex was. Can you do it in the next video? Levi's tucked into the boots, zipped up fully biker jacket?



Jim Ed Avery
1 day ago

I will keep your request in mind.  Which male!neighbor of mine you be?



Samantha Barton
1 day ago

Jim Ed Avery
Not a neighbor but kind of crazy the inspector keeps attacking you with summons!

No comments:

Post a Comment