JELLYFISH AND A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE

JELLYFISH AND A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE
BE CAREFUL!!! GOT A FRIEND WITH ME HAVING THE LUCKY FIN OF A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE! WE CAN BE VERBALLY AGGRESSIVE.

E = mc3: THE NEED FOR NEGATIVE THEOLOGY

E = mc3: THE NEED FOR NEGATIVE THEOLOGY
FUSION CUISINE: JESUS, EINSTEIN, and MICKEY MOUSE + INTERNETS (E = mc3) = TAO ~g(ZERO the HERO)d~OG

About Me

My photo
Hearing impaired (tendency to appear dumb, dense, and/or aloof), orthodox atheist (believe faith more harmful than doubt), self depreciating sense of humor (confident/not to be confused with low self esteem), ribald sense of humor (satorical/mocking when sensing Condescension), confirmed bachelor (my fate if not my choosing), freakish inclination (unpredictable non-traditionalist opinions), free spirit (nor conformist bohemian) Believe others have said it better...... "Jim! You can be SO SMART, but you can be SO DUMB!" "Jim! You make such a MARTYR of yourself." "He's a nice guy, but...." "You must be from up NORTH!" "You're such a DICK!" "You CRAZY!" "Where the HELL you from?" "Don't QUITE know how to take your personality." My favorite, "You have this... NEED... to be....HONEST!"

Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Law Office of Public Defender DeKalb County - Provides the Best Legal Defense Possible..?

***

Subject:Update on Status Hearing
From:Gibbs, Whitney (wgibbs@dekalbcountyga.gov)
To:jeaverydvm87@att.net;
Date:Tuesday, December 13, 2016 8:54 PM


Hi Mr. Avery,

I had a brief meeting with Judge McCoyd and the Asst. Solicitor this afternoon.
Your status hearing has been moved to January 3, 2017. We need to meet in person
to discuss the case and the information that was exchanged at this brief meeting today.
Are you available to meet Monday, December 19 at 10:00 am at the main office?

Now, to answer the questions posed in your previous email:

My personal thoughts and opinions regarding this matter
really don't matter much, at this point.  My sole job is to provide you with sound legal advice, to protect your rights as my client, and to provide the best legal defense possible. My role as your attorney requires that I be a disinterested (not uninterested) party.
I would be more than happy to give you my assessment of your case from a legal standpoint when we meet.

You also asked about Ms. Stadalius and Ms. Maloney also being able to represent you as part of your legal team. Unfortunately, Ms. Maloney now works in another division of our office, and will not be able to assist with your matter. Ms. Stadalius will also soon be transferring to another division of the office and unfortunately she will not be available to assist either. 

You also inquired about having Shirley Phelps-Roper assist, as legal counsel I believe, in your case. You are certainly welcome to reach out to her to inquire as to whether she would be interested in representing you. But because you are represented by our office, we (meaning the Public Defender's Office) wouldn't seek assistance from outside counsel for your case.

You also asked about getting a recording of the court proceedings. All courtroom proceedings are recorded so we can definitely get a recording of the status hearing, and I can search to see if we can obtain a recording of your previous court appearances. I am not sure if the court will have a court reporter present in court on January 3. I can request one on your behalf. I will let you know the Judge's response.

I believe this addresses all of your questions from the last email. Please let me know if you are available to meet on Dec. 19 at 10 am.

Kind Regards,

Whitney L. Gibbs 
Assistant Public Defender 
The Law Office of the Public Defender Dekalb County
320 Church Street 
Decatur, GA 30030
(office) 404.371.2222
(fax) 404.371.2296




***




Subject:Re: Update on Status Hearing
From:James Avery (jeaverydvm87@att.net)
To:wgibbs@dekalbcountyga.gov;
Date:Wednesday, December 14, 2016 11:39 PM


Hello Mrs. Gibbs,

Looking forward to our meeting December 19 at 10:00 am.

Will I be able recording this meeting without conditions as well?

Sincerely yours,

James E. Avery, D.V.M.

P.S.  How is it possible of you providing me with the best legal defense possible as a disinterested (not uninterested) party?
It seems as if you've missed the whole point of me having sent you a link to blog article of mine quoting the late Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia's referencing of  the "Twinkie Defense."

Your personal thoughts and opinions regarding this matter really do matter much at this point. 

Don't let Scalia, even in death, continue getting away with winning this... rackett.  




Attachments





  • December 13th, 2016 Tyro 002.JPG (6.23MB)
  • December 13th, 2016 Tyro 005.JPG (6.46MB)
  • December 13th, 2016 Tyro 012.JPG (6.85MB)


***



Subject:Monday Meeting
From:Gibbs, Whitney (wgibbs@dekalbcountyga.gov)
To:jeaverydvm87@att.net;
Date:Friday, December 16, 2016 11:27 AM


Hi Mr. Avery, 

We'll need to move our meeting on Monday from 10:00 am to 2:00 pm?
I have court the morning of the 19th and won't be able to meet until
the afternoon.  Please let me know if that new time works for you.

You won't be able to record our meeting, but I will certainly answer any questions you have during our conversation. I can also address your concerns from your previous email during our meeting as well.

Please let me know if that new time (2:00 pm) works for you.

Regards,

Whitney L. Gibbs 
Assistant Public Defender 
The Law Office of the Public Defender Dekalb County
320 Church Street 
Decatur, GA 30030
(office) 404.371.2222
(fax) 404.371.2296



***



Subject:Re: Monday Meeting
From:James Avery (jeaverydvm87@att.net)
To:wgibbs@dekalbcountyga.gov;
Date:Friday, December 16, 2016 8:48 PM


Hello Mrs. Gibbs,

Monday at 2:00 pm will not be a problem.  


Sincerely yours,

James E. Avery, D.V.M.

P.S.  "The problem with opinions is how they put those of a differing opinion in the awkward position of feeling the need expressing their opinion."

Do not remember where I've first read the above quote, but I've shared this quote many, many, times; with modifications based on my own personal experiences:

The problem with women is how they do not recognize an opinion until they hear one that is not their own!

 "I have had a chance to review the link that you sent me to your blog post as well as previous posts on your blog. While I understand your need and right to express your personal opinions, my colleagues and I have requested several times that you not post our private conversations on your blog--this includes my own request that you not post the recording of our meeting."
~(Whitney Gibbs)~

May I ask, what were the personal opinions of mine having put us in this awkward position regarding my rights (or?not) waiving the "attorney-client" privilege?  Or a different way of asking the same question; are there any opinions of mine we are in agreement?   I genuinely do believe it is in my best interest that we be completely transparent with any and all of my conversations/interactions as we inch our way along through these court hearings.  If others are unable successfully defending their viewpoints, then only they know how best to correct this problem.

"The smart way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of acceptable opinion, but allow very lively debate within that spectrum."
~(Noam Chomsky)~



***

No comments:

Post a Comment