JELLYFISH AND A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE

JELLYFISH AND A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE
BE CAREFUL!!! GOT A FRIEND WITH ME HAVING THE LUCKY FIN OF A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE! WE CAN BE VERBALLY AGGRESSIVE.

E = mc3: THE NEED FOR NEGATIVE THEOLOGY

E = mc3: THE NEED FOR NEGATIVE THEOLOGY
FUSION CUISINE: JESUS, EINSTEIN, and MICKEY MOUSE + INTERNETS (E = mc3) = TAO ~g(ZERO the HERO)d~OG

About Me

My photo
Hearing impaired (tendency to appear dumb, dense, and/or aloof), orthodox atheist (believe faith more harmful than doubt), self depreciating sense of humor (confident/not to be confused with low self esteem), ribald sense of humor (satorical/mocking when sensing Condescension), confirmed bachelor (my fate if not my choosing), freakish inclination (unpredictable non-traditionalist opinions), free spirit (nor conformist bohemian) Believe others have said it better...... "Jim! You can be SO SMART, but you can be SO DUMB!" "Jim! You make such a MARTYR of yourself." "He's a nice guy, but...." "You must be from up NORTH!" "You're such a DICK!" "You CRAZY!" "Where the HELL you from?" "Don't QUITE know how to take your personality." My favorite, "You have this... NEED... to be....HONEST!"

Tuesday, April 4, 2017

JUMAANE DAVIS SUPERVISOR DEKALB COUNTY STATE COURT PROBATION DEPT.





***

Subject:[No Subject]
From:Davis, Jumaane (jhdavis@dekalbcountyga.gov)
To:jeaverydvm87@att.net;
Date:Wednesday, March 29, 2017 2:48 PM


Hey James,

Are you doing okay?

JUMAANE DAVIS
SUPERVISOR
DEKALB COUNTY STATE COURT
PROBATION DEPTTRAFFIC DIV.

3630 CAMP CIRCLE
DECATUR, GA 30032
OFFICE: 404) 294-2062
MAIN OFFICE: 404) 371-2822




***


Subject:Re:
From:James Avery (jeaverydvm87@att.net)
To:jhdavis@dekalbcountyga.gov;
Date:Thursday, March 30, 2017 10:00 PM


Hello Officer Davis,

I'm  assuming this email was sent before your trip out to my house yesterday afternoon.

To answer your question; all is the same.  

But thank you anyway for checking up on me for my sister calling from Arkansas.  She's wanting me flying home for a visit; but that is not going to happen!  And the interesting thing about all this...that's where all the guns are as well!!!  I have never owned a gun (except for the shotgun given to me by my brother while I was still in elementary school) or even cared to own a gun, but it kinda pisses me off knowing my name might be on that list of people forbidden to buy a gun!  It's tempting, the idea of me going home just to have a few pictures taken of me with my brother's Bushmaster to upload to my blogs here in Atlanta!  THEN  SIT BACK AND WATCH THEM LIBTARDS ALL HAVE A COW!!!

If I'm going to have a probation supervisor assigned to me, I'm taking advantage of it then,,,BEST FRIEND!

Sincerely yours,

James E. Avery

No comments:

Post a Comment