JELLYFISH AND A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE

JELLYFISH AND A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE
BE CAREFUL!!! GOT A FRIEND WITH ME HAVING THE LUCKY FIN OF A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE! WE CAN BE VERBALLY AGGRESSIVE.

E = mc3: THE NEED FOR NEGATIVE THEOLOGY

E = mc3: THE NEED FOR NEGATIVE THEOLOGY
FUSION CUISINE: JESUS, EINSTEIN, and MICKEY MOUSE + INTERNETS (E = mc3) = TAO ~g(ZERO the HERO)d~OG

About Me

My photo
Hearing impaired (tendency to appear dumb, dense, and/or aloof), orthodox atheist (believe faith more harmful than doubt), self depreciating sense of humor (confident/not to be confused with low self esteem), ribald sense of humor (satorical/mocking when sensing Condescension), confirmed bachelor (my fate if not my choosing), freakish inclination (unpredictable non-traditionalist opinions), free spirit (nor conformist bohemian) Believe others have said it better...... "Jim! You can be SO SMART, but you can be SO DUMB!" "Jim! You make such a MARTYR of yourself." "He's a nice guy, but...." "You must be from up NORTH!" "You're such a DICK!" "You CRAZY!" "Where the HELL you from?" "Don't QUITE know how to take your personality." My favorite, "You have this... NEED... to be....HONEST!"

Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Hello I.E.

***

Subject:Re: Can't Having Trouble...Find...A Place That Will Cash Third Party Personal Checks..?
From:I.E.
To:jeaverydvm87@att.net;
Date:Tuesday, April 10, 2018 4:32 PM


Hello Mr. Avery,

I saw that you went to jail in February and recently got out. I was wondering if you would like to meet in the near future to film and catch up on what happened.

I plan to finish most of the filming for the documentary by the end of the school year and use my summer break for editing.

Ian


***

Subject:Re: Can't Having Trouble...Find...A Place That Will Cash Third Party Personal Checks..?
From:James Avery (jeaverydvm87@att.net)
To:I.E.
Date:Wednesday, June 27, 2018 1:28 AM


Hello Ian,

Had been in jail February 12th thru March 5th (short of the 30 days sentence resulting from first probation revocation hearing February 12, 2018); again April 10th thru June 14th (longer than the sixty days sentence resulting from my second probation revocation May 15, 2018 minus the thirty-five days already served).

Is it fair calling someone's problem a crime when the trigger for their mental health issues and/or drug addiction are the congeniality bias both survivors and confirmation of others?  Is this fair! 

Selective exposure is a theory within the practice of psychology, often used in media and communication research, that historically refers to individuals' tendency to favor information which reinforces their pre-existing views while avoiding contradictory information. Selective exposure has also been known and defined as "congeniality bias" or "confirmation bias" in various texts throughout the years.
According to the historical use of the term, people tend to select specific aspects of exposed information which they incorporate into their mindset. These selections are made based on their perspectives, beliefs, attitudes and decisions. People can mentally dissect the information they are exposed to and select favorable evidence, while ignoring the unfavorable. The foundation of this theory is rooted in the cognitive dissonance theory, which asserts that when individuals are confronted with contrasting ideas, certain mental defense mechanisms are activated to produce harmony between new ideas and pre-existing beliefs, which results in cognitive equilibrium. Cognitive equilibrium, which is defined as a state of balance between a person's mental representation of the world and his or her environment, is crucial to understanding selective exposure theory. According to Jean Piaget, when a mismatch occurs, people find it to be "inherently dissatisfying"

Confirmation bias, also called confirmatory bias or myside bias, is the tendency to search for, interpret, favor, and recall information in a way that confirms one's preexisting beliefs or hypotheses. It is a type of cognitive bias and a systematic error of inductive reasoning. People display this bias when they gather or remember information selectively, or when they interpret it in a biased way. The effect is stronger for emotionally charged issues and for deeply entrenched beliefs. Confirmation bias is a variation of the more general tendency of apophenia.

Apophenia is the tendency to perceive connections and meaning between unrelated things. Confirmation bias is a variation of apophenia. The term (German: Apophänie) was coined by psychiatrist Klaus Conrad in his 1958 publication on the beginning stages of schizophrenia. He defined it as "unmotivated seeing of connections [accompanied by] a specific feeling of abnormal meaningfulness". He described the early stages of delusional thought as self-referential, over-interpretations of actual sensory perceptions, as opposed to hallucinations.

Survivorship bias or survival bias is the logical error of concentrating on the people or things that made it past some selection process and overlooking those that did not, typically because of their lack of visibility. This can lead to false conclusions in several different ways. It is a form of selection bias.

Anyway!

As I was supposed to report to Probation Supervisor Officer Jumaane Davis within 48 hours of release for the continuation of random drug screening along with the addition of anger management, I'm already in violation of the new terms and conditions  their ...DEKALB COUNTY/EMORY UNIVERSITY...probation agreement I refused signing my May 15th probation revocation hearing;  #$%@#  joke guaranteed to fail anyway as they still refusing to even hear/consider what I'm genuinely believing the only way of helping me with the crystal meths addiction.  

If our DeKalb County Courts are going to continue refusing allowing  me the opportunity of us discussing thoroughly  the contents of these signs of mine on an open forum first ...a  non-criminal fact  finding  hearing justice;  then the only reasonable alternative would be for  them allowing me the option of seeking their court ordered substance abuse evaluation?treatment?counseling at a facility that is...MY...choice!


The one located down the street from my home...THEIR... Emory neighborhood!

Most especially if I'm the one they are expecting to cover the cost of these counseling session!

Sincerely yours,

James E. Avery, DVM



P.S.  

Sorry taking so long replying back to Ian.  If you are still wanting to do more filming/interviews, just let me know the times that are convenient for you.? 

Just keep in mind that I am already in violation of their probation agreements; warrant for my arrest happening at any time.  And I will not be allowed the opportunity tying loose ends first.



***



***


Subject:Re: Can't Having Trouble...Find...A Place That Will Cash Third Party Personal Checks..?
From:I.E.
To:jeaverydvm87@att.net;
Date:Wednesday, June 27, 2018 3:20 PM


Hello Mr. Avery,

I’m really sorry to hear about that. I had no idea that you went back to jail.

I am still working on my documentary and would definitely be interested in catching up on what has happened and doing another interview and getting some other footage. Would you be able to do this Saturday at 1:00? Just let me know what I should refrain from filming if anything can get you in trouble.

Thanks,
Ian



***



Subject:Re: Can't Having Trouble...Find...A Place That Will Cash Third Party Personal Checks..?
From:James Avery (jeaverydvm87@att.net)
To:I.E.
Date:Thursday, June 28, 2018 3:45 PM


Hello Ian,

Again, there may be a warrant for my arrest.  If that should happen, I will be unable cancelling the interview.   

Otherwise, this coming Saturday at 1:00 pm is fine with me.

You can send a text Saturday morning to my phone number, (404)788-9263.  If I do not reply, you can try texting Jason, my housemate at his (XXX)XXX-XXXX.  

Sincerely yours,

James E. Avery



***



Subject:Tomorrows interview
From:James Avery (jeaverydvm87@att.net)
To:I.E.
Date:Friday, June 29, 2018 7:48 PM


Hello Ian,

Just received an email from my probation supervisor Officer Jumaane Davis directing me to report  with them their Probation Department downtown Decatur this coming Monday July 2nd at 10:00 AM.

This time he said, "Please!"  

How sweet of him!

Anyway,  believe we are good for our meeting tomorrow Saturday June 30th, 2018 at 1:00 PM.

Sincerely yours,

James E. Avery, DVM



***


Subject:Re: Tomorrows interview
From:I.E.
To:jeaverydvm87@att.net;
Date:Friday, June 29, 2018 11:23 PM


Hello Mr. Avery,

Thanks for letting me know.

See you tomorrow,
Ian



***











***

No comments:

Post a Comment