JELLYFISH AND A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE

JELLYFISH AND A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE
BE CAREFUL!!! GOT A FRIEND WITH ME HAVING THE LUCKY FIN OF A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE! WE CAN BE VERBALLY AGGRESSIVE.

E = mc3: THE NEED FOR NEGATIVE THEOLOGY

E = mc3: THE NEED FOR NEGATIVE THEOLOGY
FUSION CUISINE: JESUS, EINSTEIN, and MICKEY MOUSE + INTERNETS (E = mc3) = TAO ~g(ZERO the HERO)d~OG

About Me

My photo
Hearing impaired (tendency to appear dumb, dense, and/or aloof), orthodox atheist (believe faith more harmful than doubt), self depreciating sense of humor (confident/not to be confused with low self esteem), ribald sense of humor (satorical/mocking when sensing Condescension), confirmed bachelor (my fate if not my choosing), freakish inclination (unpredictable non-traditionalist opinions), free spirit (nor conformist bohemian) Believe others have said it better...... "Jim! You can be SO SMART, but you can be SO DUMB!" "Jim! You make such a MARTYR of yourself." "He's a nice guy, but...." "You must be from up NORTH!" "You're such a DICK!" "You CRAZY!" "Where the HELL you from?" "Don't QUITE know how to take your personality." My favorite, "You have this... NEED... to be....HONEST!"

Thursday, May 14, 2015

Six teens drown in Louisiana river - US news - Life | NBC News



One of the
 First United Methodist Church of Prescott, Arkansas' 
many picnics held at nearby
 Lake Greeson.  
Even ended up being one of May Kay Stewart's candle lighters for her wedding. 

Six teens drown in Louisiana river - US news - Life | NBC News#.VVQcVPlVhBc: SHREVEPORT, La. — Six teenagers from at least two families drowned in the Red River in northwest Louisiana after they stepped off a ledge from shallow water into a 18-foot sinkhole Monday, fire officials said.

Shreveport Fire Chief Brian Crawford told the Shreveport Times that the victims, aged 13 to 18, had drowned while trying to save each other. Only one, a 14-year-old, was rescued.

Marilyn Robinson, a friend of the families, watched helplessly as the children, five boys and a girl, went under, the Times reported.

"None of us could swim,"
the 38-year-old told the newspaper.
"They were yelling 'help me, help me. Somebody please help me.' It was nothing I could do but watch them drown one by one."

Assistant fire chief Fred Sanders said it was believed the dead included three brothers from one family and a sister and two brothers from another.

The families were in recreational area of the Red River, Sanders said. The park is a popular picnic and fishing area and some people go wading.


70 Percent 
of 
Black Kids Have Low or No Swimming Ability

While 40 percent of white children were found to have low or no swimming ability, the same was true for nearly 70 percent of black children, according to a recent survey by USA Swimming, the governing body of competitive swimming in the United States.

http://abcnews.go.com/WN/teens-drown-wading-louisianas-red-river/story?id=11312631


***

"CLAY CAN BE MOLDED INTO A BOWL; BUT IT'S THE EMPTY SPACE THAT MAKES IT USEFUL."
~(?)~

+

"TO VARYING DEGREES, EVERYTHING IS PATHOLOGY, EXCEPT FOR INDIFFERENCE."
~(Emil Cioran)~

+

"THERE IS NO GREATER AGONY THAN BEARING AN UNTOLD STORY INSIDE YOU."
~(Maya Angelou)~

+

“I used to think that the worst thing in life was to end up all alone. It’s not. The worst thing in life is ending up with people who make you feel all alone.”
~( Robin Williams)~ 



Dear Sister Rena,

As I'm typing this email to our Sister Rena, I'm finding it hard believing our Sister Rena actually doing it... again!

And as I'm typing this email to our Sister Rena, it's important that our Sister Rena understands that this email is also maybe actually not being typed to our Sister Rena but actually being typed to someone 
else...instead...that is not our Sister Rena.  Maybe, even maybe, many more inclusive of our Sister Rena.

As I'm being led to believe, until proven otherwise, that our Sister Rena is still the current secretary at the First United Methodist Church of Prescott, Arkansas where I was born and raised the first 
eighteen years of my life with the help of that very same church but having a different secretary not our Sister Rena during those very same eighteen years....AT LEAST.... if not actually fifty-three years 
and still counting...of that church's history;  will our Sister Rena be able understanding that this email, although addressed to our Sister Rena, actually being typed to others instead maybe not just our 
Sister Rena..?

Will our Sister Rena be able understanding...any of this...at all?

 It's also important that our Sister Rena be able understanding that I am also,
TRYING...REALLY...HARD...BEING,
careful with my choice of my words before such delicate Christian ears.

Although...WITH... anyone having...AT LEAST... half a brain, 
should be obvious by now that I'm actually thinking:
"STUPID CHRISTIAN CUNT;"

AND... 
not...JUST...our  
"RENA."


Sister Rena,

Did you, or did you not, get an  email from me address to you regarding your previous request asking me removing your email address from this list of mine?

If you did not receive this email for whatever reason,  try hard understanding this changes a lot.   Please do let me know whether or not you have not received any of what are now three emails.  Others are 
consistently claiming they have been having trouble receiving their emails, or at least claiming not to be receiving mine; so the story goes...

Hence,  also another very good reason,  that would explain why I'm needing witnesses.

Is our Sister Rena...now...maybe understanding this?  Some of it...hopefully?  None of it?  Maybe because she not even opening them?   Even if these emails maybe just needing to be redirected to the 
proper recipients?

Until proven otherwise, our "SISTER RENA"...STICKS; meaning something else!

If you did receive this email from me, here's a section of it repeated but this time having some sections expanded...NOT...JUST... for our Sister Rena the current secretary of the very same church...AGAIN... growing up with the first eighteen years of my life; to read.


However, I am very good with conjectures and becoming even better with practice; having been isolated even more so due to a drug addiction since attempting my own drug addiction intervention. 
Although we will never know the truths completely without all the facts, which we will never have, this does not have to be, or ever should be, a reason not trying.
Now that I'm thinking about it, would actually like to have...BROTHER (oh the irony here) FISH... email address; if he has one.  Or... an address able reaching him by email even if this has to continue being through our Sister Rena as his current secretary or whatever title it is they have given our Sister Rena.  
Again, I'm just assuming our Brother Fish does not have an email address because of something my mother said to me once during  one of our many, many, long distance phone conversation attempts at maintaining some resemblance of a loving mother/son relationship.



"SON'S A SON UNTIL HE GETS HIM A WIFE.  DAUGHTER'S A DAUGHTER ALL HER LIFE."
~(!BETTY JO WOLFE AVERY!)~

+

EXPERIENCE IS JUST NATURE'S CRUEL WAY OF GIVING THE EXAMS FIRST FOLLOWED BY THEIR LESSONS
~(!?!)~

+

"A CHILD IS NOTHING MORE THAN A BLANK PAGE UPON WHICH EVERYONE LEAVES THEIR MARK."
~(!?!)~

+

DID GOD HAVE, OR DID GOD NOT HAVE, MARY'S PERMISSION HAVING THAT CHILD?  TECHNICALLY, THIS IS STILL RAPE!  ISN'T IT?
~(!?!)~


I am...WANTING...to inquire more into how my mother handled this request of Rev. Fish, made on my behalf, calling Glenn Memorial United Methodist Church a while back. What was...ACTUALLY...told to Rev. Fish by my mother on my behalf? What attempt was...ACTUALLY... made calling Glenn Memorial United Methodist Church on my behalf?  Who did Rev. Fish speak...WITH...at Glenn Memorial United Methodist Church on my behalf?  What...WAS...asked of Glenn Memorial UMC on my behalf? What did Glenn Memorial UMC...HAVE...to say on my behalf?  What was told to my mother...AFTERWARDS...about this...ATTEMPT...on my behalf?
I'm learning every day the hard way just how little I even know my own mother; my whole family actually.
I'm...DESPERATELY...needing witnesses; on... OUR... behalf!


John 5 

KING JAMES VERSION

30 I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me.
31 If I bear witness of myself, my witness is not true.
32 There is another that beareth witness of me; and I know that the witness which he witnesseth of me is true.

This bible verse also works the same with what we do not hear!

SIMPLY JIM"S KING JAMES REVISED VERSION

We can of our own self do nothing: as we sense, we judge: and our judgement is just; because we seek not our own will, but the will of our collective unconsciousness which hath cometh before us.
If we bear witness of ourselves, our witness is not true.
There is another that beareth witness of us, and we know that the witness which he witnesseth of us is true.

In other words, whether or not Einstein, along with Carl Jung among all the rest, approve of our  methods (including our militant atheists); this is still physics!  And that's all there is to it.

You simply do not conclude until understanding.  Once understanding; you do not judge.

Well,  what can...WE...do; it's impossible to be neutral on a moving train?!  Right?!

Unless you know something I do not know;  GOD, AND ONLY ONE GOD, IF TRULY INDEED THERE IS ONE, WOULD BE "aBeL".. THIS...indifferent.

Anything less than this is cheating!  Nothing more than personal gods.  And we will have as many of those as there are people hiding behind one.

Like a told Assistant Pastor Rev. Josh Amerson of Glenn Memorial United Methodist Church here in Decatur, Georgia located on the campus of  secular Methodist Emory University during  our "time for corageous universitites" it's prebyterian elders president wanting to believe himself fulfillling  this role as a leader;

"If  you guys are going to insist on continuing to believe in a God your way, then I have no choice but accepting the rights of those halfway around the world from us and all those in between  believing in a god however way they are feeling it necessary for them needing to believe in a god."

Then after Rev. Josh implying he was "OKAY WITH THIS" through the use of body language only as I was digitiallly recording our meeting, me shooting that smirk on his face back into it's proper place by quickly following up with; 

"INCLUDING SEVENTY-TWO VIRGINS WAITING FOR NINTEEN DEAD PILOTS SOON TO BE ARRIVING!"

I wish you lived next to Emory Campus like I do so you could have witnessed and still able witnessing all the contruction on the campus of Emory University.  

Mark 9:1New International Version (NIV)

And he said to them, “Truly I tell you, some who are standing here will not taste death before they see that the kingdom of God has come with power.”

There is no doubting,  Nine-eleven has been very good to Emory University and it's current Presbyterian Elder President by association only.  

And there is only one way James Wagner could even be able holding  two conflicting thoughts at the same time and still able functioning (his words);  that's why his wife, our "LITTLE DEBBIE SNACK CAKES", is our "COWARDLY LION'S"  "SEASONED PROFRESSIONAL CHRISTIAN EDUCATOR; making up the PR difference.  


Sister Rena,

It's not entirely my fault your story is...NOW... such an important part of my story; a mental health issue you could call it.  

And I should have every rights telling our stories, singing our songs, to any and all willing to listen and/or read; the best I'm "ABEL" figuring out how.  And it's requiring me having to be creative how I go about this

Even willing dying trying.

Just because you do not like hearing our stories; not the same as saying you do not need hearing your story...now... among them.  And refusing is unwise anywhere, anyhow, anytime,  BY ANYONE; as 
everything  is pathology including indifference.

Mark 1:25New International Version (NIV)

21 They went to Capernaum, and when the Sabbath came, Jesus went into the synagogue and began to teach. 22 The people were amazed at his teaching, because he taught them as one who had authority, not as the teachers of the law. 23 Just then a man in their synagogue who was possessed by an impure spirit cried out, 24 “What do you want with us, Jesus of Nazareth? Have you come to destroy us? I know who you are—the Holy One of God!”

25 “Be quiet!” said Jesus sternly. “Come out of him!”  26 The impure spirit shook the man violently and came out of him with a shriek.

Unless God be made the Eternal and not two or three.


"EVERYTHING THAT WE SEE IS A SHADOW CAST BY THAT WHICH WE DO NOT SEE."
~(Martin Luther King, Jr.)~

Rena,

When I was a child growing up in that rural mill town of Prescott, Arkansas; the city had been told they had to integrate the city swimming pool.  The city of Prescott chose shutting down the swimming 
pool instead of letting the blacks having it;  when un"ABEL"  sharing.  And I never will forget that day, while swimming in a smaller pool at our First United Methodist County Club of Prescott, Arkansas,  
one of the Nassar twins telling me that the blacks had been given a choice between having their own pool or basketball courts instead.

"BULLSHIT!" I said.  "I'VE SEEN THOSE BASKETBALL COURTS! NO WAY THEY WOULD HAVE CHOSEN THEM OVER A SWIMMING POOL!"  

These were the basketball courts once near, maybe even now,  our current  Middle School of Prescott, Arkansas.   We saw them every time I went with my mother picking up our maid L.B. Hopkins.  There 
were obviously good reasons for the projects having been built so close to the Middle school as well.   

EVERY DAY SOMEONE IS DYING FOR OUR SINS SO THAT WE MAY LIVE:  INDIFFERENCE; THE NEUTRAL SYSTEM?

These projects was where L.B. began living after her husband died.   And it bothers me remembering all these years later, the indifference shown  to L.B. and her family by my very own family and tribe. 

The last thing my mother remembering L.B. doing for us;  ironing my sister's wedding dress not long before she dies but after having already been diagnosed with the cancer.  The last thing I remember 
L.B. doing for us; her son Ben.    I will never forget how sharp and handsome he looked in his navy blue soldiers uniform that day me and my mother came to the hospital to see L.B..  How polite he had 
been to me and my mother as they talked briefly; Ben having stepped away from his mother's side greeting us as we entered their  room.  Then the two of us quickly leaving after telling L.B. good-bye one last time.

What if L.B. had died!  How could one even tell?



Rena,


This is our story.


"MY FATHER WAS AN OFFICER!  I DO NOT WANT TO HEAR THIS STORY."
~(J. Silver, Jr.:  Code Enforcement Supervisor )~

"BY EXTENSION, THEY DON'T CARE HOW EDUCATED A GAY MAN IS EITHER; HE'S STILL A FAGGOT."
~(Methodist Fag ?Political Catalyst)~

"Of course."
~(J. SILVER, JR.:  CODE ENFORCEMENT SUPERVISOR)~


And I'm sorry; I really really am.


Sincerely yours,


TAO~g(INCOME DISPARITY:  Anti-Christ, Armilus, Dajjal :INDIFFERENCE)d~OG




http://minusfleshequalswaterandspirits.blogspot.com/2015/02/first-united-methodist-church-my.html

http://minusfleshequalswaterandspirits.blogspot.com/2014/12/first-united-methodist-church-of.html

http://minusfleshequalswaterandspirits.blogspot.com/2015/02/rachell-slone-when-someone-shows-you.html

http://minusfleshequalswaterandspirits.blogspot.com/2015/02/office-of-president-james-wagner.html

http://minusfleshequalswaterandspirits.blogspot.com/2015/02/evelyns-memorial-they-asked-about-me.html

http://minusfleshequalswaterandspirits.blogspot.com/2015/02/revelation-of-divine-love-how-can.html

No comments:

Post a Comment