JELLYFISH AND A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE

JELLYFISH AND A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE
BE CAREFUL!!! GOT A FRIEND WITH ME HAVING THE LUCKY FIN OF A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE! WE CAN BE VERBALLY AGGRESSIVE.

E = mc3: THE NEED FOR NEGATIVE THEOLOGY

E = mc3: THE NEED FOR NEGATIVE THEOLOGY
FUSION CUISINE: JESUS, EINSTEIN, and MICKEY MOUSE + INTERNETS (E = mc3) = TAO ~g(ZERO the HERO)d~OG

About Me

My photo
Hearing impaired (tendency to appear dumb, dense, and/or aloof), orthodox atheist (believe faith more harmful than doubt), self depreciating sense of humor (confident/not to be confused with low self esteem), ribald sense of humor (satorical/mocking when sensing Condescension), confirmed bachelor (my fate if not my choosing), freakish inclination (unpredictable non-traditionalist opinions), free spirit (nor conformist bohemian) Believe others have said it better...... "Jim! You can be SO SMART, but you can be SO DUMB!" "Jim! You make such a MARTYR of yourself." "He's a nice guy, but...." "You must be from up NORTH!" "You're such a DICK!" "You CRAZY!" "Where the HELL you from?" "Don't QUITE know how to take your personality." My favorite, "You have this... NEED... to be....HONEST!"

Tuesday, May 19, 2015

WHAT"S THE DEAL WITH THE CRAZY GUY ON MASON MILL ROAD: TIM TEBOW'S RESTRAINING ORDER..?

 OVERHEARD ON REDDIT


2 points  

I am not a Tim Tebow fan at all but someone needs to tell Tim to get a restraining order against this guy....not safe.





  

FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!
  
HE'S A PROFESSIONAL FOOTBALL PLAYER... 
AGAIN! 


I'M SURE...
 HE'S STILL ABLE DEFENDING HIMSELF QUITE WELL AGAINST A FIFTY-THREE YEAR OLD HEARING IMPAIRED CRACKHEAD!


The reason I'm so fixated on our Miracle Baby Tebow: 

because there is nothing any more special about his mother than my mother except for his mother getting ?exactly? what she was wanting; a healthy baby football player more likely than another minister!

"Is it wrong that I don't want my son to be gay," 
said my mother crying years later 
as the two of us drove from Prescott, Arkansas to Little Rock for a neice wedding; 
having chanced for the second time getting arrested flying home with the crystal meths for these two weddings.

"No Mother. It's not...WRONG... that you don't want your son to be gay. 
But you've known since I was twenty-three; 
(forty-seven at the time) 
GET OVER IT!"

Until our... MIRACLE BABY TEBOW... settles down and starts breeding more PRO-LIFES, I'm not convinced, although believe most unlikely, he's not gay..? Can you just imagine what it might be like, trying to come out of the closet as a young gay man having a mother like his having publically capitalized on their story of her (Pro-choice) pregnancy with... HIM ...before the whole wide world..?

Had Tim been born into a Catholic family instead of a Baptist family, would not have surprised me Tim becoming a priest instead of a football player.

Though the main purpose of the Westbore Baptist Church's Priests Rape Boys website is to criticize Catholicism, the WBC also criticizes several mainline Protestant churches on the website, including Methodists, Presbyterians, Lutherans, Anglicans, and Baptists. The WBC states that

...their preachers have shirked their responsibility to tell people the truth about sin, and instead lie to them about what the Lord their God doth require of them. If these lying, false prophets told people the truth about what God says regarding those who suffer sin upon their neighbor (Lev. 19:17–18), there wouldn't be any butts in the seats when the plate got passed. These preachers are not preachers of righteousness, they are teachers having itching ears (2Tim 4:3), and they absolutely count on the abysmal bible illiteracy of their parishioners ... "Priests rape boys" is indeed an air-tight, three word case against all of the mainline "christian" churches – their preachers and members, without exception. They are all going to Hell!

So...there is some truth to the title of this WBC's statement about the Catholic Church.

And I personally know for a fact, our Methodists, definitely do have itching ears.  Having been raised as a Methodist the first eighteen years of my life, my mother still living in that same house this small Southern Arkansan town of Prescott; still consider myself to be "Methodist Fag" although radical atheist as an adult.  

That child is still there within me; and forever will go no where else..? 

Although Timothy Tebow homeschooled by missionaries, I'm sure if there's anything Tim knows better than football, it would be the lessons needing to be learned from our bible stories: 


  • that his life has indeed been blessed; 
  • that life is not the game of football in fact the game itself;
  • that God does love playing this game, his specialty being the curve ball; 
  • that this curve ball could well indeed be with his first child.

That family of HIS definitely due a major corrective with their inexcussable misuse of survivor's bias and confirmation bias...CONGENIALITY BIASES... to their advantage.

Besides, having myself never had vaginal intercourse with a woman, technically, even I'm still a virgin at the age of fifty-three; pragmatic competence being the actual game here.





   

  



You know what? 

Seeing no end to this...

and 

needing to get off the computer...

maybe 

Tim Tebow should... 

take out a restraining order against me..?


***





"I can of my own self do nothing: as I sense, I judge: and my judgement is just; not because I seek my own will but the will of thy collective unconscienousness

 which cometh before us."

JOHN 5:30 



~(Simply Jim's Revised Version)~






***



It's not enough to be busy;
so are the ants.


The question is:
what are we being busy about?

No comments:

Post a Comment