JELLYFISH AND A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE

JELLYFISH AND A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE
BE CAREFUL!!! GOT A FRIEND WITH ME HAVING THE LUCKY FIN OF A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE! WE CAN BE VERBALLY AGGRESSIVE.

E = mc3: THE NEED FOR NEGATIVE THEOLOGY

E = mc3: THE NEED FOR NEGATIVE THEOLOGY
FUSION CUISINE: JESUS, EINSTEIN, and MICKEY MOUSE + INTERNETS (E = mc3) = TAO ~g(ZERO the HERO)d~OG

About Me

My photo
Hearing impaired (tendency to appear dumb, dense, and/or aloof), orthodox atheist (believe faith more harmful than doubt), self depreciating sense of humor (confident/not to be confused with low self esteem), ribald sense of humor (satorical/mocking when sensing Condescension), confirmed bachelor (my fate if not my choosing), freakish inclination (unpredictable non-traditionalist opinions), free spirit (nor conformist bohemian) Believe others have said it better...... "Jim! You can be SO SMART, but you can be SO DUMB!" "Jim! You make such a MARTYR of yourself." "He's a nice guy, but...." "You must be from up NORTH!" "You're such a DICK!" "You CRAZY!" "Where the HELL you from?" "Don't QUITE know how to take your personality." My favorite, "You have this... NEED... to be....HONEST!"

Friday, September 26, 2014

GLENN MEMORIAL UNITED METHODIST CHURCH: ON THE ROAD TO SHECHEM

Subject: Conceptualization theories, contextual theology, and theoretical orientation as it relates to drug addictions (Crystal Meths and John 3:16 + Hosea 6:9)
From: James Avery (jeaverydvm87@att.net)
To: josha@glennumc.org;
Cc: jimedavery@att.net; wagner@emory.edu; bertgary@netdoor.com; alicer@glennumc.org; bethlp@stmarkumc.org; jnoblitt@stmarkumc.org; mike@mikeross.com;
Bcc:
Date: Friday, September 26, 2014 2:29 PM




As marauders lie in ambush for a victim,
so do bands of priests;
they murder on the road to Shechem,
carrying out their wicked schemes.


Dear Rev. Josh,

I haven't heard anything from your office about a meeting between, you, me, and Rev. Dr. Alice. It was my impression when I left that this meeting was going to happen. Originally I was only wanting an hour minimum with Alice to discuss a concern of mine as it would relate to counseling for my crystal meths addiction from a place such as Pastoral Care Of Georgia.

After running into BJ and observing her behavior when only coming by to drop off two hula hoops I thought would make a clever invitation, reminders, as well as props that could be used during our conversations about set theories and how it relates to ecumenisn; I'm not so sure now.

I've since realized that you had interrupted my conversation with Sara your communications director; and maybe wrong in assuming you heard the first part about just an hour minimum with Alice and the topic I wanted to get out of the way first. May not even take an hour.

Well, I've given you enough, from my perspective at least anyway, how I justify me seeking these answers at Glenn Memorial United Methodist Church as my mother is still a member there; as well as older than Bob and Janet Gary. Maybe even still driving her car. Haven't asked. We are no longer talking at my insistence.

Please let me know that you have received this email at least, as your church is not the only one I've consulted with. They all seem to be having problems with receiving their emails, so some of them have claimed when showing up with a hard copy in person. I'm just assuming Alice is having problems with her emails as well.

Sincerely,

Simply Jim, DVM: Herd Health Medicine~(Purgatory)~Just a spoon full of sugar helps the medicine go down?     

No comments:

Post a Comment