JELLYFISH AND A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE

JELLYFISH AND A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE
BE CAREFUL!!! GOT A FRIEND WITH ME HAVING THE LUCKY FIN OF A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE! WE CAN BE VERBALLY AGGRESSIVE.

E = mc3: THE NEED FOR NEGATIVE THEOLOGY

E = mc3: THE NEED FOR NEGATIVE THEOLOGY
FUSION CUISINE: JESUS, EINSTEIN, and MICKEY MOUSE + INTERNETS (E = mc3) = TAO ~g(ZERO the HERO)d~OG

About Me

My photo
Hearing impaired (tendency to appear dumb, dense, and/or aloof), orthodox atheist (believe faith more harmful than doubt), self depreciating sense of humor (confident/not to be confused with low self esteem), ribald sense of humor (satorical/mocking when sensing Condescension), confirmed bachelor (my fate if not my choosing), freakish inclination (unpredictable non-traditionalist opinions), free spirit (nor conformist bohemian) Believe others have said it better...... "Jim! You can be SO SMART, but you can be SO DUMB!" "Jim! You make such a MARTYR of yourself." "He's a nice guy, but...." "You must be from up NORTH!" "You're such a DICK!" "You CRAZY!" "Where the HELL you from?" "Don't QUITE know how to take your personality." My favorite, "You have this... NEED... to be....HONEST!"

Saturday, September 6, 2014

MIKE ROSS FOR GOVERNOR: IT'S GETTING DIRTY

Subject: It's getting dirty
From: Mike Ross (info@mikeross.com)
To: jeaverydvm87@att.net;
Cc:
Bcc:
Date: Friday, September 5, 2014 3:33 PM



Mike Ross
james,
If a candidate isn't honest before he's elected, how can you trust him to tell the truth afterward?
Congressman Asa Hutchinson's Washington and Wall Street allies are running a smear TV ad attacking my wife and me with accusations found to be "false and defamatory" by Fa‌ctCheck‌.‌org, a non-partisan fact-checking organization.
Tell Congressman Hutchinson to demand his Washington allies pull their slanderous ad and apologize. Click here to sign the petition.
The honest thing for Congressman Hutchinson to do would be to condemn the ad and ask his friends at the Republican Governors Association (RGA) to pull it from the airwaves -- but instead he is staying silent. He's even campaigned side-by-side with RGA Chairman and New Jersey Governor Chris Christie as they launched their smear campaign here in Arkansas.
Here's the truth: In 2007, my wife and I sold our family-owned small business -- which we spent years working hard to build -- for a fair price. Two years later, reports accused me of getting "a sweetheart deal" on the sale based on a bogus appraisal -- a smear that was thoroughly discredited almost immediately by the Arkansas Democrat-Gazette and the House Ethics Committee.
Yet, Congressman Hutchinson's friends are trotting out the same old falsehoods and making the outrageous suggestion that my integrity is "for sale" -- while Congressman Hutchinson says nothing.
This entire ad is nothing more than a desperate attempt by Congressman Hutchinson to hide the fact he cheated on his taxes, got caught, and is now behind in the polls. He thinks this new false attack ad will help him regain the lead, and we need to prove him wrong. We need to show him that Arkansas voters want this race to be about real issues, not dishonest attacks.
In the wake of FactCh‌eck‌.‌org's new independent analysis, Congressman Hutchinson should join me in asking his Washington friends to immediately pull their slanderous ad from the airwaves and apologize.
Will you help me call on Congressman Hutchinson to condemn his friends' slanderous ad? Click here to sign the petition now.
Arkansas voters deserve better than a campaign based on smears and falsehoods. Thanks for standing with me to demand Congressman Hutchinson do the honest thing and condemn these desperate attacks.
Sincerely,
Mike Ross
TAKE ACTION »


Paid for by Mike Ross for Governor



Mike Ross for Governor
P.O. Box 22300
Little Rock, AR 72221


***




I've posted my Social Security Statement mainly to highlight just how little I made as a veterinarian.

I didn't come to the conclusion I was gay until my second year in veterinary school.

Having to relearn myself, starting all over from scratch,  held me back from being competitive in the work place.

I'm so happy for Mike that he found a business partner he could marry so early in his life. 

And I can't help but notice how domestic violence against women and children is high on his list of issues; yet he votes against the Matthew Shepard Law.

What does he expect of me...
marry a woman I don't love and have children with her just to be able having a fair chance competing with the likes of him.

I see him no different than Cain, having thrown me under a yellow school bus in order to further his political ambitions.

And with ordained ministers guaranteed placement within the Methodist Church,  I really would like the public to see a frank comparison between me as James E. Avery, DVM, son of a small town medical doctor having a wife who was a nurse until becoming a full time housewife; Mike Avery Ross, politician son of educators;  and George Robert Gary, Jr. MDIV, author of JESUS UNPLUGGED, son of George Robert Gary, Sr. MDiv, ThD and his wife a retired secretary.

The title for this project I have in mind is:

THE FATHERS, THE SONS, AND THEIR HOLY GHOST:  THE STORY OF THREE METHODIST SONS

The only problem, out of the three of us,  I'm the only one with nothing to lose telling the whole truth.


No comments:

Post a Comment