JELLYFISH AND A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE

JELLYFISH AND A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE
BE CAREFUL!!! GOT A FRIEND WITH ME HAVING THE LUCKY FIN OF A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE! WE CAN BE VERBALLY AGGRESSIVE.

E = mc3: THE NEED FOR NEGATIVE THEOLOGY

E = mc3: THE NEED FOR NEGATIVE THEOLOGY
FUSION CUISINE: JESUS, EINSTEIN, and MICKEY MOUSE + INTERNETS (E = mc3) = TAO ~g(ZERO the HERO)d~OG

About Me

My photo
Hearing impaired (tendency to appear dumb, dense, and/or aloof), orthodox atheist (believe faith more harmful than doubt), self depreciating sense of humor (confident/not to be confused with low self esteem), ribald sense of humor (satorical/mocking when sensing Condescension), confirmed bachelor (my fate if not my choosing), freakish inclination (unpredictable non-traditionalist opinions), free spirit (nor conformist bohemian) Believe others have said it better...... "Jim! You can be SO SMART, but you can be SO DUMB!" "Jim! You make such a MARTYR of yourself." "He's a nice guy, but...." "You must be from up NORTH!" "You're such a DICK!" "You CRAZY!" "Where the HELL you from?" "Don't QUITE know how to take your personality." My favorite, "You have this... NEED... to be....HONEST!"

Saturday, September 20, 2014

MIKE ROSS GOVERNOR: MY TWO FAVORITE TEACHERS?

Subject: VIDEO: My two favorite teachers
From: Mike Ross (info@mikeross.com)
To: jeaverydvm87@att.net;
Cc:
Bcc:
Date: Thursday, September 18, 2014 11:35 AM



Mike Ross
james,
As a child in Arkansas, I was lucky to have a lot of great teachers. But two of them truly stood out among the crowd: my mom and dad.
Both my parents were public school educators, and they taught me a lot of important lessons inside and outside the classroom, from how to solve math problems to how to live by our small-town Christian values. My parents gave me a world-class education that has opened so many doors of opportunity for me, and that's exactly what I want to do for every child in Arkansas.
But don't just take my word for it. My parents joined me in a new TV ad called "Meet the Teachers" to explain why I'm working so hard to become the education governor -- and I want you to be one of the first to see it.
Click here to watch my parents and me in a new TV ad called "Meet the Teachers."
Meet the teachers
Improving education is how we create more good-paying jobs, and it's how we attract new ones to the state. I truly believe -- and studies show -- that education is the key to building stronger communities for all of us by helping to address everything from homelessness and hunger to poverty and crime, and by improving the quality of our lives. It all really does come down to education.
I want voters to know why I am so passionate about education, and why I'm the best candidate to improve education -- not just for our children and grandchildren, but for all Arkansans who are looking to build a better, brighter future for themselves and their families. But to do that, I need your help RIGHT NOW.
This race is a dead heat, and the polls show that we will win if our message can reach enough voters. So, once you've watched the ad, please help me keep it on the air with a $5 donation.
Thank you for your support -- from me and my two favorite teachers.
Sincerely,
Mike Ross
DONATE »


Paid for by Mike Ross for Governor


Mike Ross for Governor
P.O. Box 22300
Little Rock, AR 72221
***

LIke to know how his parents felt about their son's vote against the "MATTHEW SHEPARD ACT"? 

 Who should suffer most for the crime "supposedly" committed against "MATTHEW SHEPARD"; a gay man like me but much younger?  

As my distant cousin MIKE ROSS vote was actually against 
"Matthew Shepard and James Byrd, Jr. Hate Crimes Prevention Act"
I definitely feel one's views on this issue directly relates to the education of our school children.  

And that education begins at home with the parents whether teachers or not!

It does not matter to me that the Act did get passed and made into law in spite of Mike's vote.

After all things said and done, the sad fact remains...
 roles models of any kind are teachers.
Both my parents were public school educators, and they taught me a lot of important lessons inside and outside the classroom, from how to solve math problems to how to live by our small-town Christian values.
Currently, I in the "gay ghettos" located well within a densely populated area of a big city known as Metro Atlanta.  

In spite of Georgia being a considered a "RED STATE" same as Arkansas, there is a reason Arkansas is a state far "REDDER" than Georgia...
there is no city big enough in Arkansas for us "FAGS" feeling safe enough because of this small-town Christian values combined with this...LOVE...of theirs for guns Mike's always proudly wanting to protect; keep it as it is.

This point aside,
"OH NO!  DON'T LIVE IN GEORGIA EITHER!  JUST METRO ATLANTA!"


THE DIVINE INSPIRATION
"Oh no!  
We didn't... GO...to California!  
JUST... SAN...FRANCISCO."
~(Arkansas Voter/W.A.S.P (Meth?dist) Relative/My Sister)~

Of course she didn't go to California; that's where all these white girls were supposedly heading for.
Talk about all the gossiping.

Never once am I aware of anyone knowing the names of these black boys who were behind the disappearance of daughters from families well respected within small town community of Prescott, Arkansas I grew up within stone throw away from and even smaller community where Mike Ross was also growing up.

Can't help but wonder if any of these couples heading for the BLUE STATE of CALIFORNIA never made it all the way?  As I can't think of any coming back to Prescott, having changed their mind, I certainly hope they all made it to California. Big difference having a change mind once reaching California as compared to somewhere else in between.

"I don't care how educated a black man is; he's still a NIGGER."
~(Arkansas Voter/W.A.S.P(Meth?dist) Relative/My Brother)~ 
 
Can't help but wonder who used who?  

Obviously...
 the black one's not going to have much gas money?

Isn't that the reason James Byrd needed a ride?

"Mother!
  When men ...JACK OFF...they fantasize!
When men...HOLD A GUN...they fantasize!
You know how David is!
What are some of the things...HE... possibly could  fantasizes about when holding that gun?!  I'm not coming!  No way I'm joining you guys at the lake house!  This could be just the thing he's waiting for!"
~(James E. Avery, DVM: Supposedly Bipolar Radical Atheist w/Bunny Ear Psychosis)~

"Jim.  Now, you're just being ridiculous."
~(Arkansas Voter/W.A.S.P(Meth?dist)Relative/My Mother)~

"I rather stay here anyway and see what happens.  If he will follows through with it  whether I'm there or not, I could end up with all of the trust fund instead of having to split it with David and Donna. But this is only assuming he takes you out first.  Otherwise,  nothing improves.  Obviously he thought it out!"


No wonder I won't visit family in Arkansas anymore! Nor do I care for them coming here visiting me either!  

"Mother.  
Isn't this where you're supposed to say, 
'David doesn't talk about his sex life, I don't listen to his!  Donna doesn't talk about her sex life, I don't listen to her's!  I don't talk about my sex life, why should I have listen to yours?! 
I certainly hope this doesn't have anything to do with David having a wife now?  We've already discussed this.   That relationship has nothing to do with sex.  Obviously he's not happy about this as it would be pretty much the same as him still living with his mother. That's why I insisted you and Donna "butt out" once sensing you two were thinking Nina was only interested in all that money David had save up due to the interest it was drawing while living all those years room and board free with you; insisting he buy a her a house before moving to Arkansas from Houston,Texas.  I tried my best, over the phone, making it clear to you that David knew exactly what he was doing.  No wonder they didn't tell when they eventually got married.   Not even after having lived together in that house first before deciding to get married.  And even after Donna figured it out once spotting the ring;  even you didn't let them know Donna had told you...and then you telling me!" 
~(Simply Jim:  I"M NOT THE FUCKED UP ONE HERE!)


Not only would a gun be easy getting my hands on, again, an Arkansas Voter/W.A.S.P(Meth?dist)Relative, had just purchased himself a BUSHMASTER during the Obama/Biden push for more gun control laws in response to the public outcry for more gun control because of all the small children killed during the Sandy Hook Elementary School Massacre.

Why?

The Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting prompted renewed debate about gun control in the United States, including proposals for making the background-check system universal, and for new federal and state legislation banning the sale and manufacture of certain types of semi-automatic firearms and magazines with more than ten rounds of ammunition.
Within hours of the shooting, a We the People petition was started asking the White House to "immediately address the issue of gun control through the introduction of legislation in Congress,"[165][166] and the gun control advocacy group the Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence reported that an avalanche of donations in the hours after the shooting caused its website to crash.[167] Five days later, President Obama announced that he would make gun control a "central issue" of his second term,[168] and he created a gun violence task force, to be headed by Vice President Joe Biden.[169] On January 16, 2013, Obama signed 23 executive orders and proposed 12 congressional actions regarding gun control.[170] His proposals included universal background checks on firearms purchases, an assault weapons ban, and limiting magazine capacity to 10 cartridges.[171][172]
On December 21, 2012, the National Rifle Association's Wayne LaPierre said gun-free school zones attract killers and that another gun ban would not protect Americans. He called on Congress to appropriate funds to hire armed police officers for every American school and announced that the NRA would create the National School Shield Emergency Response Program to help.[173] After LaPierre's press conference, the Brady Campaign asked for donations to support its gun control advocacy and asked NRA members "who believe like we do, that we are better than this" to join its campaign.[174] On January 8, 2013, former Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords, who was shot and injured in a 2011 shooting in Tucson, launched the gun control group Americans for Responsible Solutions, with a specific aim of matching or exceeding the fundraising capabilities of the NRA and similar groups.[175]
On January 16, 2013, New York became the first U.S. state to act after the shooting when it enacted the Secure Ammunition and Firearms Enforcement (SAFE) Act.[176] On April 4, 2013, Connecticut and Maryland both enacted new restrictions to their existing gun laws.[177][178] Ten other states had passed laws that relaxed gun restrictions.[179]
Legislation introduced in the first session of 113th Congress included the Assault Weapons Ban of 2013 (AWB 2013)[180][181] and the Manchin-Toomey Amendment to expand background checks on gun purchases.[182][183] Both were defeated in the Senate on April 17, 2013.[184]  

Because he was afraid this might be his last chance to purchase himself a Bushmaster according to our mother!

On March 28, 2013, court documents released from the investigation showed that the school shooting had occurred in the space of less than five minutes with 156 shots fired. This comprised 154 shots from the rifle and two shots from the 10mm pistol. Lanza fired one shot from from the Glock in the hallway and killed himself with another shot from the pistol to the head.

By extension, 
it should be obvious:

"THEY DON'T CARE HOW EDUCATED A GAY MAN IS EITHER; 
HE'S STILL A FAGGOT!"
~(James E. Avery, DVM: White Anglo-Saxon Radical Methodist Fag the Political Catalyst)~


FLASH BACK:

Memory of listening in on my mother and father, me having happened upon an obviously serious conversation they were having while sitting at the kitchen table.  My father had just return home from being call to the hospital on an emergency; just to confirm a man dead who had killed himself.

"If you are going to kill yourself...
that's how to do it; you just put the gun in your mouth."
~(Charles Denson Avery, M.D.)~

What a strange site it was seeing the two of them sitting so quietly there as my mother, facing my father as he looks elsewhere, mostly listening;  her hand on top of his hand so passive and unresponsive where it lays on top of the table .

This would be "public display of affection"; at least for those two.

What a strange time to realize this.

What an even stranger couple they made.

As "head of household",  
this was my father's expect opinion...still...to the mother of his youngest son.

I'm not so sure he was aware I was even there?

 "If you wake up in the morning and find me dead, 
would you feel guilty?"
~(My Mother My Second Year of Veterinary School)~ 


Actually I would not have, not much anyway.  

Dad would have found her first expecting breakfast...unless the gun woke him up first.

Now I can't help but wonder...
if someone else already feeling guilty?

Although it was quite small, we did have a gun in that house. Have come acrossed it  on more than one occasion for no other reason but bored and curious.

It would have been perfect for my mother; being easy to handle. 
As it was always loaded...
all she had to do was not miss.  








  



No comments:

Post a Comment