JELLYFISH AND A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE

JELLYFISH AND A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE
BE CAREFUL!!! GOT A FRIEND WITH ME HAVING THE LUCKY FIN OF A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE! WE CAN BE VERBALLY AGGRESSIVE.

E = mc3: THE NEED FOR NEGATIVE THEOLOGY

E = mc3: THE NEED FOR NEGATIVE THEOLOGY
FUSION CUISINE: JESUS, EINSTEIN, and MICKEY MOUSE + INTERNETS (E = mc3) = TAO ~g(ZERO the HERO)d~OG

About Me

My photo
Hearing impaired (tendency to appear dumb, dense, and/or aloof), orthodox atheist (believe faith more harmful than doubt), self depreciating sense of humor (confident/not to be confused with low self esteem), ribald sense of humor (satorical/mocking when sensing Condescension), confirmed bachelor (my fate if not my choosing), freakish inclination (unpredictable non-traditionalist opinions), free spirit (nor conformist bohemian) Believe others have said it better...... "Jim! You can be SO SMART, but you can be SO DUMB!" "Jim! You make such a MARTYR of yourself." "He's a nice guy, but...." "You must be from up NORTH!" "You're such a DICK!" "You CRAZY!" "Where the HELL you from?" "Don't QUITE know how to take your personality." My favorite, "You have this... NEED... to be....HONEST!"

Thursday, March 9, 2017

GA VOICE - HELLO PATRICK...

***

Subject:Removing Patrick Saunders from mailing list?
From:James Avery (jeaverydvm87@att.net)
To:psaunders@thegavoice.com; editor@thegavoice.com;
Cc:jbarber@seligenterprises.com; jerryB390@aol.com; jcusick@stmarkumc.org; Robert.givens@mac.com; jhansen@stmarkumc.org; cholloway@stmarkumc.org; bethlp@stmarkumc.org; wwhittaker1@bellsouth.net; jnoblitt@stmarkumc.org; harveyoaxaca@hotmail.com; sstephens@stmarkumc.org; jladams@dekalbcountyga.gov; jhdavis@dekalbcountyga.gov; ROBERTD@DEKCSB.ORG; kgannon@dekalbcountyga.gov; wgibbs@dekalbcountyga.gov; Mhousworth@dekalbcountyga.gov; memaloney@dekalbcountyga.gov; blorena@dekalbcountyga.gov; mmo@mmolaw.com; elena.parent@senate.ga.gov; jrader@dekalbcountyga.gov; cssaari@dekalbcountyga.gov; Dkschneider@dekalbcountyga.gov; jsilver@dekalbcountyga.gov; lstadalius@dekalbcountyga.gov; IJMCGAUG@DEKALBCOUNTYGA.GOV;
Date:Thursday, March 9, 2017 9:57 PM


Hello Patrick,

I'm curious Patrick, why did you ask to be taken off my mailing list after this one particular email copied to you?  It was far from being the first..?  


Sometimes the list gets really long and that’s when it gets tricky because, at some point, I have to decide when to take someone off of it. What if I stop praying for them one night and something happens to them the next day? I’m not foolish enough to think I would have really had something to do with their bad fortune, but I’ll admit it messes with my head a little bit.




Hopefully you did not take the time reading the exchange of texts between me and my sister in Arkansas?  Hopefully you were not aware that the man (circled) with a blower on top of the house directly across the street from mine was an eighty-five year old black man named Ralph Wise?  Hopefully you are not aware that this house directly across the street from mine belonging to a minister retired from Candler School of Theology, George Robert Gary, Sr. MDiv, ThD., and  his wife Janet Claire Segers Gary?  Hopefully you were not aware that the other picture was that of a Glenn Memorial UMC wedding reception held at Druid Hills Golf Club?

I'm not saying there's anything wrong with this in itself,  just that the sight of eighty-five year old black man on top of this home should have been a bigger sign bringing traffic to a halt in between these two homes than anything I'm doing in my front yard..? 

I'm certainly hoping you are in agreement with me on this one?  

And not in agreement with that "USELESS GREEN ACRE FAGGOT" AND  HIS "IRANIAN URANIUM ENRICHMENT CONCUBINE" having purchased a different property adjacent to mine then proceeding with cutting down all the trees on this property in spite of all the complaints called into the county at the time; including  two of mine?

I'm hoping to interest GA VOICE in telling my story; THE CORRECTED VERSION?

Sincerely yours,

Not Defined, Undefined, Unidentified~(8!0)~James E. Avery, D.V.M.

P.S.

Yes I do have a crystal meths addiction.  It's an important part of the story as well as I started off my own drug addiction intervention by telling, first, the only friendly neighbor I thought I had at the time, Janet Gary, before telling everyone else.  Man did that turn out being the death sentence!


Attachments





  • December 9th, 2016 Clarion 021.JPG (527.46KB)
  • December 9th, 2016 Clarion 040.JPG (662.49KB)
  • July 21st, 2016 Decatur 003.JPG (610.10KB)
  • July 21st, 2016 Decatur 103.JPG (672.13KB)



***

No comments:

Post a Comment