JELLYFISH AND A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE

JELLYFISH AND A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE
BE CAREFUL!!! GOT A FRIEND WITH ME HAVING THE LUCKY FIN OF A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE! WE CAN BE VERBALLY AGGRESSIVE.

E = mc3: THE NEED FOR NEGATIVE THEOLOGY

E = mc3: THE NEED FOR NEGATIVE THEOLOGY
FUSION CUISINE: JESUS, EINSTEIN, and MICKEY MOUSE + INTERNETS (E = mc3) = TAO ~g(ZERO the HERO)d~OG

About Me

My photo
Hearing impaired (tendency to appear dumb, dense, and/or aloof), orthodox atheist (believe faith more harmful than doubt), self depreciating sense of humor (confident/not to be confused with low self esteem), ribald sense of humor (satorical/mocking when sensing Condescension), confirmed bachelor (my fate if not my choosing), freakish inclination (unpredictable non-traditionalist opinions), free spirit (nor conformist bohemian) Believe others have said it better...... "Jim! You can be SO SMART, but you can be SO DUMB!" "Jim! You make such a MARTYR of yourself." "He's a nice guy, but...." "You must be from up NORTH!" "You're such a DICK!" "You CRAZY!" "Where the HELL you from?" "Don't QUITE know how to take your personality." My favorite, "You have this... NEED... to be....HONEST!"

Friday, March 3, 2017

Thomas Tarpley - "How often do you go back inside to shoot up Tina, sweetheart?"

Newest first

Thomas Tarpley

Thomas Tarpley1 month ago Highlighted comment
How often do you go back inside to shoot up Tina, sweetheart?
Reply    

Hide replies

 Tropicalfrooploops
Tropicalfrooploops4 hours ago (edited)
that's not very respectful
Reply    

 Thomas Tarpley
Thomas Tarpley3 hours ago
Tropicalfrooploops When you scream obscenities at me, driving down MY road, I will say EXACTLY as I please.  HE IS DISRESPECTING OUR ENTIRE COMMUNITY WITH HIS METH ADDICTED RANTS.  GET A CLUE.
Reply    

 Tropicalfrooploops
Tropicalfrooploops3 hours ago (edited) Yep, i certainly don't live there so i don't have a clue, but spite doesn't make change, say exactly as you please, do exactly as you want, doesn't make a lick of difference to me. I apologize if i upset you, i'm a dude on the internet, i don't live there. 
It's easy to dismiss someone, it's not easy to listen, this guy was a veterinarian for like 10 years, he is a smart motherfucker, show some understanding, this guy is someones son.
Show less
Reply    

 Thomas Tarpley
Thomas Tarpley3 hours ago
Tropicalfrooploops He has ruined property values and prevented anyone from selling.  All this around the corner from Emory, CDC and The VA hospital.  He is an embarrassment to the gay community as well.  That drug has destroyed Atlanta.
Reply    

 Tropicalfrooploops
Tropicalfrooploops2 hours ago
I don't want to argue, i mean sure it sucks that property values suck, but it's easy to pawn something off to the results of street drugs, jim's street sign thing is multifacitated, he does things for many reasons if you talk to him. I'm almost certain he said he didn't have plans to stay there anyways. 
 If you are going to argue that street bullshit is the only cause, i could argue that anti psychotic medications are responsible for the mental suicide of millions of young Americans every year. Many people are institutionalized, poisioned with medications such as IV haloperidol and then let loose on society, completely disassociated from reality and often even loosing their faculties such as speech or mobility, permanently. 
I'd like to see jim move on to something that satisfies this desire he feels to share with the world, but is safe for him, maybe he could stay on the internet with his stuff, but he is way to intelligent to be ignored.
Show less
Reply    

 Thomas Tarpley
Thomas Tarpley2 hours ago
Tropicalfrooploops Jim admitted to me he is on meth.  He has tried, hopelessly, to quit...so he claims.  This is not a result of legal pharmacology.  95% of Atlanta's gay community is addicted to meth...and at least half of that crew shoot up now. 

Unless you live here and know of the problems we have...you can never hypothesize about the underlying cause.  This is my home.  As a gay DJ, I know my community better than anyone.
Jim is using meth hardcore and has escalated his rants.  He admitted this publicly.  He claims to want help but refuses to do anything to change he two year, Mason Mill Rd tirade.
Show less
Reply    

 Tropicalfrooploops
Tropicalfrooploops2 hours ago
I'm not hypothesizing at all, that wasn't my intention, i just think addiction runs deeper than just the drug, it's usually all of the mental reconditioning the occurs with the isolation of that type of lifestyle, regardless if you quit, it still sticks around for a minute, i don't think meth is a functional drug but i think jim isn't just a meth man, i think he is jim or james, and there is value to that. 
I would think if you understood it as well as you say you do, and you know the experience, you wouldn't slander, you would actively try to help your community.
Show less
Reply    

 Thomas Tarpley
Thomas Tarpley1 hour ago
Tropicalfrooploops I tried, in vain, for 32 years to keep my community off the meth, GHB, Special K, MDMA and heroin.  Do you feel that to be a sufficient amount of time, Mr Judgement? 
32 years of grass roots work.  Passing out condoms, safe sex talk and anti drug messages, in person and 20 years on every gay internet site.  The vicious comments I got like, "maybe if you did some meth you wouldn't be such a bitch"..."talk to the hand grandma cause the ears aren't listening." 
Do you think I should keep wasting my time when these monsters treat me the way they do?!  I gave up.  I hope the meth kills them all.  The world will be a better place without drek that shoots and smokes Liquid Draino. 

For someone that does not want to argue...you could have fooled me.  Now, please, go have a nice day and drop this.  It does not involve YOU or YOUR community.  Your opinion does not matter to me.
Show less
Reply    

 Jim Ed Avery
Jim Ed Avery4 minutes ago
As the neighborhood I'm wanting to believe I live in extends halfway around the world in all four directions to a same point in the "Indian" Ocean (there's a clue for you here Thomas), you can't get any bigger a neighborhood than this.  A person who thinks like this is going to think differently than someone believing just Mason MIll, Dekalb County, Georgia, U.S.A. to be his, her's, their neighborhood. 

Therefore this does involve Tropicalfrootloops.

"32 years of grass roots work.  Passing out condoms, safe sex talk and anti drug messages, in person and 20 years on every gay internet site.  The vicious comments I got like, "maybe if you did some meth you wouldn't be such a bitch"..."talk to the hand grandma cause the ears aren't listening."" 
You've never heard me say anything of this sort to you Thomas. 

Yet you claim to be a DJ. 

http://minusfleshequalswaterandspirits.blogspot.com/p/overheard-on-dance-floor-you-to-take.html 
They are partners!  Just more brain candy.
Show less
Reply    

 Jim Ed Avery
Jim Ed Avery1 minute ago
But thank you for sharing your opinions with us.  They are windows to one's soul.
Reply  

 

 Thomas Tarpley
Thomas Tarpley1 hour ago
Jim Ed Avery Thank you for sharing your rants, Jim...they are a  Palladium window to your soul.   
As a DJ, since 1987, I will slay any dance floor on Earth.  I rocked every club in Atlanta and watched you all, with the drugs, from my perch over 855 Peachtree St...and wept for you all.
Please get help, Ed.  You desperately need it.?
Show less
Reply    

 Jim Ed Avery
Jim Ed Avery1 second ago
I'm confused Thomas..? 
"when you scream obscenities at me, driving down MY road, I will say EXACTLY as I please.  HE IS DISRESPECTING OUR ENTIRE COMMUNITY WITH HIS METH ADDICTED RANTS.  GET A CLUE." 
"and watched you all, with the drugs, from my perch over 855 Peachtree St...and wept for you all" 
That's Fulton County.  I live in unincorporated DeKalb County. You are taking up too much space! 

"I'm increasing your property value!"  "I'm increasing your property value!"  "I'm increasing your property value!"  "Trees are dangerous; almost died because of one!"  "I'm increasing your property value!"
~(Charles Bliss)~ 
"Well it's Charlies Money and he can spend it however he wants."
~(Bobby Rasulnia)~ 
Neighborhood unincorporated DeKalb County that had never been cultivated until that "Useless Green Acre Faggot" Charles W. Bliss and his "Iranian Uranium Enrichment Concubine" Bobby Rasulnia moved in next door but not until after violating (in spite of all the complaints at the time including two of mine called into the county) DeKalb County's Green law by cutting down all of the trees on this property adjacent to mine and planting an extremely high maintenance green lawn  (putting green almost) instead. 
Before you go getting your panties in a wad about my use of "hate" language , Thomas, I would like to point out that popular gay columnist Dan Savage had first use the words "Useless Dyke" in reference to Mary Cheney's support of Bush/Cheney reelection campaign.  The gay community at large was okay with it's use at the time and have now lost their rights to be offended by my use of "Useless Faggot" even if the vast majority of our gay community (including the 95% meths addicted part considering me an embarrassment) side with these two new neighbors of mine against me. 
Also,  I suppose Bobby Iranian kinfolks and Charlies  Iranian In-laws could say the same thing about their Uranium Enrichment Program, " It's their money and they can spend it however they want." 
That air you breath in before you speak it out has to come from somewhere.  Certainly not Bobby and Charlie's yard.?
Show less
Reply  

Thomas Tarpley 5 hours ago
Jim Ed Avery Yes, you ARE confused...EXTREMELY confused, disturbed, bored and useless.  You are sucking up valuable resources which would be better spent on people who give to their community, positively.  Now, aren't you late for your shrink appointment at Grady Infectious Disease Clinic?

Thomas Tarpley 5 hours ago
Jim Ed Avery You are a fruit loop.  Talking about yourself, in the third person, using another email account, is the height of schizophrenia.

Thomas Tarpley 5 hours ago
Jim Ed Avery Do you know what a comma splice is?!  You get an "F" on all counts.  Aren't you late for screaming at your neighbors?  What a pathetic piece of drek you are, Ed.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment