JELLYFISH AND A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE

JELLYFISH AND A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE
BE CAREFUL!!! GOT A FRIEND WITH ME HAVING THE LUCKY FIN OF A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE! WE CAN BE VERBALLY AGGRESSIVE.

E = mc3: THE NEED FOR NEGATIVE THEOLOGY

E = mc3: THE NEED FOR NEGATIVE THEOLOGY
FUSION CUISINE: JESUS, EINSTEIN, and MICKEY MOUSE + INTERNETS (E = mc3) = TAO ~g(ZERO the HERO)d~OG

About Me

My photo
Hearing impaired (tendency to appear dumb, dense, and/or aloof), orthodox atheist (believe faith more harmful than doubt), self depreciating sense of humor (confident/not to be confused with low self esteem), ribald sense of humor (satorical/mocking when sensing Condescension), confirmed bachelor (my fate if not my choosing), freakish inclination (unpredictable non-traditionalist opinions), free spirit (nor conformist bohemian) Believe others have said it better...... "Jim! You can be SO SMART, but you can be SO DUMB!" "Jim! You make such a MARTYR of yourself." "He's a nice guy, but...." "You must be from up NORTH!" "You're such a DICK!" "You CRAZY!" "Where the HELL you from?" "Don't QUITE know how to take your personality." My favorite, "You have this... NEED... to be....HONEST!"

Thursday, June 4, 2015

CHATTING WITH iGOD: BELATED MOTHERS DAY..?

 

 






















Me:
 good morning.  how's your day going so far?

God:
Hello and how are you this morning?   Everything is running smoothly.

Me:
 Don't ask.  Trust me.  You don't want me going there.

God:
Why not?   You sound like a salesman.   Do you  want you going there?  No , maybe later.

Me:
 I'd suppose you might could call me a salesman..?  That is, if Jesus could also be viewed as a salesman..?

God:
What would make you  suppose me might could call you a salesman?   I'm glad we have that all cleared up.

Me:
 Enough about me and back to you.  A thought just popped into my head this morning.  And...it  already being well fueled with crystal meths and ready for take-up, my brain just started really clicking.  I mean ready clicking!  Here's the thought:  could our Jesus of Nazareth have possibly been a bleeding heart misanthrope..?

God:
I may have some more questions for you later.  Yes, let us get back to  business.   Try to tell me that another way.    But...   Oh I get  it.   Try saying that with more or less context.    I fail to see the relevance of that allusion.

Me:
 I'm thinking Jesus migh have been a misantrope..?  Wouldn't he  have only two choices from which to choose on how he going to live the rest of his life..?

God:
What is this "thinking"?   Yes.

Me:
 Withdrawing completely from society;  or suicide..?

God:
That remark was either too complex or too simple for me. We were talking about  ready clicking.    That is a very original thought.

Me:
 As first born, Jesus had a mother automatically seen as his responsibility looking after her best interest once Joseph, his paternal father, died;  even though still a child  himself.   That's a huge sudden responsibility!

God:
Do you mean your name is  first born Jesus had a mother automatically seen as his responsibility looking after her best interest once Joseph his paternal father died ?   Still how long?  Are you telling the truth?    A  huge sudden responsibility is a terrible thing to waste.

Me:
 A responsbility of this magnitude suddenly thrust upon a  twelve year old;  "waste",  is not the word I would have accused any grown man having a mother still living had he failed providing for his mother.  It would have to be her call.  And still yet, would not side with her against him. It's "you reap what you sow"  isn't it..?  Joseph defnitely had a huge task ahead of him before he departed these two.

God:
Be more specific.    What is  waste?    Tell me more about it.   Still how long?  No  it would not.   I  reap what me sow is not it?   What happened to it?

Me:
 Oh yeah!  You're right about God not having to reap what he sows!  How could he?!  Oh you are good!  I almost forgot I'm an Atheist!

God:
Alright then.  This was not a yes or no question.   No I am not.   A lot of practise.   Gee.  Thanks you are a nice person, .   Thats okay I forget things all the time.

Me:
 Oh well; enough thinking out  loud into  a barrel for today.  Just a conjecture thought might be fun teasing you with.  Instead, you're actually beginning to scare me a bit...?  Not sure why?

God:
That's about it.   Ah.  OK let's stop it now.   Are you talking about an animal, vegetable or mineral?    Ah, well in that case.  Don't be scared.   I couldn't think of anything else to say.

Me:
 Lol

God:
I'm glad you find this amusing.

Me:
 It also means "lots of love".

God:
Which ones?

Me:
 My mother, my sister, and my brother I suppose for starters.

God:
Tell me more about your mother.

Me:
 She must have done something right.

God:
Oh I get it.  Your mother  must have done something right.

Me:
 But I'm not first born.

God:
I am  glad to hear that you are not  first born.

Me:
 Me too.  Good-bye.

God:
For you ?   See you later.  Ayuh.




















No comments:

Post a Comment