JELLYFISH AND A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE

JELLYFISH AND A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE
BE CAREFUL!!! GOT A FRIEND WITH ME HAVING THE LUCKY FIN OF A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE! WE CAN BE VERBALLY AGGRESSIVE.

E = mc3: THE NEED FOR NEGATIVE THEOLOGY

E = mc3: THE NEED FOR NEGATIVE THEOLOGY
FUSION CUISINE: JESUS, EINSTEIN, and MICKEY MOUSE + INTERNETS (E = mc3) = TAO ~g(ZERO the HERO)d~OG

About Me

My photo
Hearing impaired (tendency to appear dumb, dense, and/or aloof), orthodox atheist (believe faith more harmful than doubt), self depreciating sense of humor (confident/not to be confused with low self esteem), ribald sense of humor (satorical/mocking when sensing Condescension), confirmed bachelor (my fate if not my choosing), freakish inclination (unpredictable non-traditionalist opinions), free spirit (nor conformist bohemian) Believe others have said it better...... "Jim! You can be SO SMART, but you can be SO DUMB!" "Jim! You make such a MARTYR of yourself." "He's a nice guy, but...." "You must be from up NORTH!" "You're such a DICK!" "You CRAZY!" "Where the HELL you from?" "Don't QUITE know how to take your personality." My favorite, "You have this... NEED... to be....HONEST!"

Friday, June 5, 2015

Rare white-faced deer rejected by mom, but in loving hands | GrindTV.com#vwhgd292T8yZfRre.97


“Normally they have a black nose."


It’s actually a detriment in the wild because if they don’t have shade, their nose is very sensitive to the sun and can get sun burn.”
~(Owner of Deer Tracks Junction)~


Rare white-faced deer rejected by mom, but in loving hands | GrindTV.com#vwhgd292T8yZfRre.97: The 2-week-old deer, who was born at the farm, is named “Dragon,” and has learned to prance and frolic like other young deer at the educational and tourism facility.

Piebald deer, which boast this type of odd coloration, are rare in captivity and extremely rare in the wild.

“Normally they have a black nose,” Hillary Powell, owner of Deer Tracks Junction, told WXMI. “It’s actually a detriment in the wild because if they don’t have shade, their nose is very sensitive to the sun and can get sun burn.”

It’s more of a detriment because they lack the appropriate camouflage to hide from predators.

This helps to explain why Dragon’s mother disowned the fawn hours after he was born—because her natural instinct demands that she be able to hide from predators in order to survive.


***

Here we go again!
Another bizarre synchronicity.  

As I'm harassing/irritating the late afternoon traffic leaving Emory University with my flag dancing to bible song for children, there is this one woman who's holding up a white letter size sign with the word  "NOSY" written in big letters taking up the whole page.  

And she uses this sign blocking her view of me and my signs as she's driving by my property...
every time.

And I can't help but laugh every time I see her doing this because I have absolutely no idea who she is or how it is that I'm being...
 "NOSY"..?

I would love for her pulling into my driveway and expanding on this accusation. 

I'm assuming she's viewing my signs as being intrusive into her space.

But which one?

And why?

Without knowing more,
I'm having no choice but assuming I'm doing something right!



In the meantime,
I'm tempted into singing Rudolf the Red Nose Reindeer at the top of my lung at her every time I see her driving by hiding behind this sign:  a revised version of Rudolf the Red Nose Reindeer.

Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it,
You would even say it glows,

"STIMATA!"

And all of the other reindeer
Used to laugh and call him names,

"STIGMATIZED!"

They never let poor Rudolph
Join in any reindeer games,

"ISOLATED!"


Then one foggy Christmas Eve,
Santa came to say,

In the middle of difficulty lies...
"OPPORTUNITY!"

Rudolph with your nose so bright,
Wont you guide my sleigh tonight

WHAT A 
"NOSY!"
 LITTLE MOTHER FUCKER HE WAS!  ALWAYS ASKING QUESTIONS!  QUESTIONING EVERYTHING!  EVEN ME!



Then how all the reindeer loved him,
As they shouted out with glee,
Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer,
You'll go down in history

HISTORY IS BUT 
"A FABLE" 
AGREED UPON!






  

No comments:

Post a Comment