Hello Linda,

I am so sorry to be bothering you again so soon after you needing to attend to your mother's illness. I honestly do not know what the right words are here..?

Basically just wanting to let you know that I'd forwarded to Rev. Owen the last email exchange between you and me.

Still have not recieved the printed version of Rev. Owen's semons he delivered the two Sunday Services attended at Clairmont Prebyterian Church March 22nd and March 29th.

By now, feel it safe assuming Owen does not want me having the printed version of two sermons having witnessed him delivering..? Two sermons having witnessed Rev. Owen delivering right on schedule exactly seven days apart..? Two sermons exactly seven days apart Rev. Owen enabled delivering without interruptions..? Two sermons Rev. Owen enabled delivering without interruptions to a congregation that even knows when to laugh on cue..? Two sermons by Rev. Owen to a congregation that even knows when to laugh on cue as I continued sitting quietly among you wondering why I didn't laugh along with everyone else? Two sermons by Rev. Owen as I continued sitting quietly among you wondering why I didn't laugh along with everyone this Clairmont Prebyterian Church the previous Sunday during a sermon by Rev. Owen while a sign outside this church advising GET BUSY LIVING OR GET BUSY DYING ; now quite joyously celebrating a Palm Sunday Worship Service as a
"HUMBLE VICTORY"..?

Did I miss something? Know I was paying attention; saw the cue!

Also now feel it safe assuming our Rev. Owen wrongly believing, the same as with the pastors other churches I've been observing, that by taking advantage of God's (gods) silence in the penultimacy (penultimates), long enough, will work the same with me as it has all the others eventually accepting that Clairmont Presbyterian not the church for me..?

I do know I can be quite a harsh critic. But instead, everyone's preferring to be dismissive of anything I'm having to say by labeling me as confrontational, belligerant, vulgar, offensive, bat shit crazy, crackhead, etc....

It's actually turning me on. I'm actually okay with this

***


Printed Version of Two Sermons

Friday, April 24, 2015 11:02 PM

From: "James Avery" <jeaverydvm87@att.net>To: "Rev. Owen Stepp" <owen@clairmontpres.org>


Rev. Owen,

This is James Avery. Thought I'd try and save Linda some trouble.

If possible for me to get printed copies of these two sermons; would be greatly appreaciated.

Sincerely yours,

Simply Jim


***

i haven't forgotten you. Had to go out of town unexpectly as my Mom is very ill and we've called in hospice. I expect to return home by next Monday.

Thank for understanding.

Actually, since I email Owen and he knows of your request it would be fine for you to email him directly....at owen@clairmontpres.org.

If you choose not to, then I'll work on this next week for you.

Linda


***



On Fri, Apr 17, 2015 at 4:53 PM, James Avery <jeaverydvm87@att.net> wrote:

Thank you very much Linda.

Please do not go through a lot of trouble getting these two sermons to me. Was only assuming they could be quickly sent by email.

Having asked a pastor if possible a copy of his sermon at the end of church service attended at Central Congregational UCC: "You do know that I'm leaving for India in two weeks; don't you..?"

"OH I'M SORRY! Never mind then," I responded back to him as opposed to answering his question with a, "Yes."

That this was his last sermon I was able reading in the church bulletin; along with this church having just made a big production out his departing for India . How could anyone have missed!

LOL

Sincerely yours,


James E. Avery 


***


On Friday, April 17, 2015 9:16 AM, Linda Massey <linda.massey@clairmontpres.org> wrote:

Hi James,

I have requested the sermons from Owen and as soon as he sends them to me, I will forward them on to you.

Please don't hesitate to request the sermons. We'll get them to you.

Linda Massey
Church Administrator


***

On Thu, Apr 16, 2015 at 4:17 PM, James Avery <jeaverydvm87@att.net> wrote:

Was wondering if possible getting the printed version of two sermons given the two Sundays (March 22 and March 29) having attended your church recently. I have a hearing impairment, and it helps to prevent me from misunderstanding the message of these sermons when able filling in the rest of what I was not able hearing.

Rev. Owen has done this once before.

Sincerely yours,


James E. Avery.
(404) 788-9263
JEAveryDVM87@att.net
1840 Mason Mill Road
Decatur, GA 30033

Email preferred.



***


Linda Massey
Church Administrator
Clairmont Presbyterian Church
work - 404-634-3355
cell - 404-308-9816