JELLYFISH AND A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE

JELLYFISH AND A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE
BE CAREFUL!!! GOT A FRIEND WITH ME HAVING THE LUCKY FIN OF A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE! WE CAN BE VERBALLY AGGRESSIVE.

E = mc3: THE NEED FOR NEGATIVE THEOLOGY

E = mc3: THE NEED FOR NEGATIVE THEOLOGY
FUSION CUISINE: JESUS, EINSTEIN, and MICKEY MOUSE + INTERNETS (E = mc3) = TAO ~g(ZERO the HERO)d~OG

About Me

My photo
Hearing impaired (tendency to appear dumb, dense, and/or aloof), orthodox atheist (believe faith more harmful than doubt), self depreciating sense of humor (confident/not to be confused with low self esteem), ribald sense of humor (satorical/mocking when sensing Condescension), confirmed bachelor (my fate if not my choosing), freakish inclination (unpredictable non-traditionalist opinions), free spirit (nor conformist bohemian) Believe others have said it better...... "Jim! You can be SO SMART, but you can be SO DUMB!" "Jim! You make such a MARTYR of yourself." "He's a nice guy, but...." "You must be from up NORTH!" "You're such a DICK!" "You CRAZY!" "Where the HELL you from?" "Don't QUITE know how to take your personality." My favorite, "You have this... NEED... to be....HONEST!"

Friday, June 26, 2015

EMORY UNIVERSITY: BATTLE OF JERICHO WALLS :DEAD MAN WALKING






I consider myself to be a Progressive who's learning what works and what doesn't work by being confrontational.  By confrontational, I mean only that I'm always being accused by others of being inflammatory, offensive, or guilty of analyzing things way too much; when putting forth conjectures of mine only as a means of testing them.  I am  quite "Abel" changing my conjectures (opinions) once acquiring the information(s) needed enabling me changing them.

And I can not help but find it somewhat amusing, although really quite sad, how even the Liberals and Progressives are accusing me of being confrontational sounding the same as with our Conservatives accusing us of being:

PROGRESSIVES!" 

and/or

"YOU'RE A LIBERAL!!!"


Confront?  Confrontational!  Confront!  Confrontational?

That's not a dirty word either.

And I take pride in knowing the difference.

Rather than getting into the whole story about my feuding with  our "free from love of money" Presbyterian Elder James W. Wagner as the current President  of Emory University, a secular Methodist institution;  just going to tell a couple of jokes here:

Joke #1
Once upon a time, two distant ancestors of ours were being chased across a clearing by a hungry lion.  As they were running, one monkey turns to the other and says, "We having fun yet?"  The other monkey stops;  scratches his head.
Joke #2
Two fish were lazily swimming along when bumping into a concrete wall.  One fish turns to the other an says, "Dam."

I can be quite a "smart ass" sometime, but don't blame me; 
blame evolution.

By being confrontational/offensive, this is only my way of allowing others the opportunity of being offended/confrontational back at me.   Know of no other way for my conjectures/opinions being able changed to one more suitable by those offended.

What else can I do?

The thing about opinions is how they put others of a different opinion in the awkward position of feeling the need expressing their opinion.    If others not "Abel" successfully defending their opinions, then only they know how best correcting this problem.















DEAD MAN WALKING
~(6!9)~





Emory 

 Police: 


















Active File under my name with me being labeled as having committed(?)committing misdemeanor crime of stalking James W. Wagner, the current President of Emory University.  An active file I'm having with the Emory Police of which I was totally unaware even existed until after trying, for a second time four years later, arraigning a meeting with  Alice Rogers of Glenn Memorial UMC;  The Rev. Dr. Magna Cum Laude from Candler School of Theology having replaced Bob Jones becoming Glenn's first female in the role as their Senior Pastor. An active file I'm having with the Emory Police they are resisting, outright refusing, even allowing me an opportunity inspecting this file.  Although I can take a pretty good guess what is in the file; what's not in this file is my concern.  

Glenn Memorial United Methodist Church: 

Outright lied, or allowed themselves easily mislead, about a Restraining Order supposedly being held with the Emory Police barring me from the grounds of Glenn Memorial and even the campus of Emory University. Just too obvious to me, Glenn's Memorial does not care being supportive in any way, shape, or form,  with

 helping a Methodist Fag getting off and staying off a crystal meths addiction.   



G. Robert Gary, Sr. Thd 
(retired from Emory University Candler School of Theology) 
and his wife Janet Clair Segers Gary: 

Not available participating in my theological discussions.  Their Sunday Covenant Class for Adults not available for me participating in either apparently.  Two and a half weeks fifth floor DeKalb County Jail, the felony floor, for having violated their  Restraining Order against me with an email not only nothing but words but words to be true.  Three years and three court appearances before statue of limitation expiring denying me the opportunity pleading
 "Not Guilty!"



IF THERE IS SUCH A PLACE AS HEAVEN,



NO DOUBT IN MY MIND THEY WOULD ALL BURN IN HELL.  

Agnosticism, in fact, is not a creed, but a method, the essence of which lies in the rigorous application of a single principle ... Positively the principle may be expressed: In matters of the intellect, follow your reason as far as it will take you, without regard to any other consideration. And negatively: In matters of the intellect do not pretend that conclusions are certain which are not demonstrated or demonstrable.
—Thomas Henry Huxley
According to philosopher William L. Rowe, in the strict sense, agnosticism is the view that human reason is incapable of providing sufficient rational grounds to justify either the belief that God exists or the belief that God does not exist. Others have refined this concept to distinguish between agnostic atheism (the view of those who do not believe in the existence of any deity, but do not claim to know if a deity does or does not exist) and agnostic theism (the view of those who do not claim to know of the existence of any deity, but still believe in such an existence). Most recently, the terms apathetic and pragmatic agnosticism have been coined with regard to the view that there is no proof of either the existence or non-existence of any deity, but since any deity that may exist appears unconcerned for the universe or the welfare of its inhabitants, the question is largely academic and that their existence therefore has little to no impact on personal human affairs and should be of little theological interest.

DAMN!  
WHAT A FINE TIME BEING A RADICAL ATHEIST.

No comments:

Post a Comment