JELLYFISH AND A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE

JELLYFISH AND A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE
BE CAREFUL!!! GOT A FRIEND WITH ME HAVING THE LUCKY FIN OF A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE! WE CAN BE VERBALLY AGGRESSIVE.

E = mc3: THE NEED FOR NEGATIVE THEOLOGY

E = mc3: THE NEED FOR NEGATIVE THEOLOGY
FUSION CUISINE: JESUS, EINSTEIN, and MICKEY MOUSE + INTERNETS (E = mc3) = TAO ~g(ZERO the HERO)d~OG

About Me

My photo
Hearing impaired (tendency to appear dumb, dense, and/or aloof), orthodox atheist (believe faith more harmful than doubt), self depreciating sense of humor (confident/not to be confused with low self esteem), ribald sense of humor (satorical/mocking when sensing Condescension), confirmed bachelor (my fate if not my choosing), freakish inclination (unpredictable non-traditionalist opinions), free spirit (nor conformist bohemian) Believe others have said it better...... "Jim! You can be SO SMART, but you can be SO DUMB!" "Jim! You make such a MARTYR of yourself." "He's a nice guy, but...." "You must be from up NORTH!" "You're such a DICK!" "You CRAZY!" "Where the HELL you from?" "Don't QUITE know how to take your personality." My favorite, "You have this... NEED... to be....HONEST!"

Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Hello Ms. Gibbs: Trinity's Time Warp Dance - Inappropriate Signage 1840 Mason Mill Road

***


Subject:Trinity's Time Warp Dance: Inappropriate Signage 1840 Mason Mill Road
From:James Avery (jeaverydvm87@att.net)
To:wgibbs@dekalbcountyga.gov;
Date:Friday, September 23, 2016 11:23 PM

Hello Ms. Gibbs,

Sorry to bother you again with another email.

Growing concerned because it's been over nine weeks since our Honorable Judge McCoyd decided having a public defender assigned to me, 2 weeks since deciding having me mentally evaluated first before proceeding with the court hearings; yet still I've heard pretty much nothing.

Would it be too much of me asking if you have any idea of a timeline we are looking at regarding this mental evaluation/court hearing?

Has any thoughts been given to my request that this mental evaluation taking place with Care and Counseling Center of  Georgia?

Who's paying for this "formal" mental evaluation?

Who's paying for me being counseled by Law Office of the Public Defender?

Although I have more questions,  I will just start off with these questions first.

Sincerely yours,

James E. Avery, D.V.M



***


Subject:Re: Trinity's Time Warp Dance: Inappropriate Signage 1840 Mason Mill Road
From:Gibbs, Whitney (wgibbs@dekalbcountyga.gov)
To:jeaverydvm87@att.net;
Date:Sunday, September 25, 2016 5:41 PM

Hi Mr. Avery, 

I apologize in the delay in getting back to you. 
I've been out of town for a work conference. 
I will check in with Judge McCoyd this week to see where your eval referral is in this process. 
I will email you back once I receive an answer from him. 

To address your other questions: 

1. it is my understanding that once an evaluation has been scheduled, it is performed at the Public Defender's Office. So you may need to come to our main office located at 320 Church Street in downtown Decatur. I will ask if the interview can be conducted at Care and Counseling Center of Georgia, but I am uncertain if that is a possibility. Do you currently receive treatment there? 

2. In terms of payment, I believe that since the Judge is requesting it, the evaluation is paid for by the state. 

3. Ordinarily the cost for the services of the Public Defender would be your obligation. However, I believe that the Judge appointed us to your case, is that correct? If so, then I would certainly request that the $50 application fee (which would be your only costs for our services) be waived. I would make that request at the conclusion of your case, whenever that may be. 

Regards, 

Whitney Gibbs


***



Subject:Re: Trinity's Time Warp Dance: Inappropriate Signage 1840 Mason Mill Road
From:James Avery (jeaverydvm87@att.net)
To:wgibbs@dekalbcountyga.gov;
Date:Monday, September 26, 2016 12:54 AM



Hello Ms. Gibbs,

Thank you for getting back to me.

How is it decided...WHO...will be doing this evaluation?  

As my signs have a strong religious theme to them,  I am mainly interested in Care and Counseling Center of Georgia because it's actually "Pastoral" Care and Counseling Center of Georgia. Remember the eighty-five year old black man with a blower on top of the house directly across the street from my house I had mentioned to you during our phone conversation?  I spent 2 1/2 weeks in DeKalb County Jail all because of an email not only nothing but words but words to be true having violated a restraining order the owners of that house had against me.  


Bob Gary

Th.D, Member AAPC
Specialties: Individuals, Couples, Families, Groups, Church/Organizational Consultant, Pastoral Consultant, Clergy Sexual Abuse, Grief, Anxiety,Transitions, Depression
Counseling Centers:
CCCG Main Office – Decatur (Decatur, GA)
There's a lot more to this story, being way too brief here, but I'm convinced they are nothing but a bunch of agnostics anonymous pseudo-erotomaniacs running that place..?  

Hence the Charles Butts/Methodist Tribunal agle I'm wanting to go with my defense? 

As far as where the evaluation takes place, Public Defender's Office is fine with me. Fifty dollar application fee is no problem for me as well.
   
James E. Avery, DVM


***









No comments:

Post a Comment