JELLYFISH AND A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE

JELLYFISH AND A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE
BE CAREFUL!!! GOT A FRIEND WITH ME HAVING THE LUCKY FIN OF A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE! WE CAN BE VERBALLY AGGRESSIVE.

E = mc3: THE NEED FOR NEGATIVE THEOLOGY

E = mc3: THE NEED FOR NEGATIVE THEOLOGY
FUSION CUISINE: JESUS, EINSTEIN, and MICKEY MOUSE + INTERNETS (E = mc3) = TAO ~g(ZERO the HERO)d~OG

About Me

My photo
Hearing impaired (tendency to appear dumb, dense, and/or aloof), orthodox atheist (believe faith more harmful than doubt), self depreciating sense of humor (confident/not to be confused with low self esteem), ribald sense of humor (satorical/mocking when sensing Condescension), confirmed bachelor (my fate if not my choosing), freakish inclination (unpredictable non-traditionalist opinions), free spirit (nor conformist bohemian) Believe others have said it better...... "Jim! You can be SO SMART, but you can be SO DUMB!" "Jim! You make such a MARTYR of yourself." "He's a nice guy, but...." "You must be from up NORTH!" "You're such a DICK!" "You CRAZY!" "Where the HELL you from?" "Don't QUITE know how to take your personality." My favorite, "You have this... NEED... to be....HONEST!"

Saturday, September 3, 2016

Hello Officer Housworth: CODE ViOLATIONS 1840 MASON MILL ROAD FRIDAY SEPTEMBER 2ND, 2016

Subject:CODE ViOLATIONS 1840 MASON MILL ROAD
From:James Avery (jeaverydvm87@att.net)
To:Mhousworth@dekalbcountyga.gov;
Cc:jladams@dekalbcountyga.gov; kgannon@dekalbcountyga.gov; memaloney@dekalbcountyga.gov; mmo@mmolaw.com; elena.parent@senate.ga.gov; jrader@dekalbcountyga.gov; Dkschneider@dekalbcountyga.gov; jsilver@dekalbcountyga.gov;
Date:Saturday, September 3, 2016 1:37 AM


Hello Officer Housworth,

Glad I happened to catch you earlier today before you drove off; but the brief conversation I managed having with you before you insisting you had to head back to Code Enforcement Headquarters  has left me somewhat confused?  

Have I, or have I not, been written up for more citation(s) with this visit of yours out to my property roughly 5:00PM Friday 2, 2016?  And I had every intention of coming outside and receiving even more citations from you the same day I had an unexpected (ninth) visit from DeKalb County Mobile Crisis Unit earlier this week; but Nurse Bob Dukworth said you could wait. By the time we were done, you were gone.  

Now I'm wondering just how many citations do I have?  Currently, I"m only aware of eight.

May 17, 2016
Dear Neighbors:

I'm certain you have noticed the many ground signs and seasonal
inflatables at 1840 Mason Mill Road. At the request of a number of
neighbors, the Mason Mill Civic Association is facilitating a
communication process relating to a petition asking DeKalb County to
enforce its Code of Ordinances to ensure that the resident at 1840
Mason Mill complies with them.

You may have received a link to this petition through the Mason Mill
Civic Association email sent out on Sunday, May 15. If not, you can
locate the petition by going to www.change.org and search "1840", or
typing in the following link: https://www.change.org/p/dekalb-countydekalb-
county-enforce-code-of-ordinances-at-1840-mason-millroad?
recruiter=541627553&utm source=share petition&utm mediu
m=email&utm campaign;;share email responsive._

As you review this petition, you will find that the petition is directed
toward the county, not the resident, and that the petition does not call
for the elimination of all signs; nor does it deny the resident his First
Amendment rights. The petition only asks that the county ensure that
the resident follows the same Code of Ordinances we are all called
upon to follow as residents of DeKalb County. Our goal is to reach
100 signatures and we need your support.

As of 4/30/16, the resident at 1840 is in violation of three ordinances
and a hearing for the current violations is set for late in June.
In order to keep pressure on the county to act in this matter and to
ensure that the community's voice is heard in upcoming meetings
with county staff - and later before the hearing judge - we ask that
you add your signature to this petition along with any comments.

There was a reason I had five signs out in my yard, which btw is one signs over the four I'm allowed; I'm serious when I said I'm wanting you showing me exactly where..CAN I... place these four signs of mine without being in violation of DeKalb County Sign Code Ordinances?

If you check out this petition against my property, you will notice that DeKalb County and MMCA & Neighbors are listed as being the "decision makers."  

And I can't help but find this interesting.

Aren't we missing someone?

Sincerely yours,

James E. Avery, DVM

Attachments


  • September 1st, 2016 OPACUS 006.JPG (6.38MB)
  • September 1st, 2016 OPACUS 041.JPG (6.40MB)


No comments:

Post a Comment