JELLYFISH AND A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE

JELLYFISH AND A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE
BE CAREFUL!!! GOT A FRIEND WITH ME HAVING THE LUCKY FIN OF A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE! WE CAN BE VERBALLY AGGRESSIVE.

E = mc3: THE NEED FOR NEGATIVE THEOLOGY

E = mc3: THE NEED FOR NEGATIVE THEOLOGY
FUSION CUISINE: JESUS, EINSTEIN, and MICKEY MOUSE + INTERNETS (E = mc3) = TAO ~g(ZERO the HERO)d~OG

About Me

My photo
Hearing impaired (tendency to appear dumb, dense, and/or aloof), orthodox atheist (believe faith more harmful than doubt), self depreciating sense of humor (confident/not to be confused with low self esteem), ribald sense of humor (satorical/mocking when sensing Condescension), confirmed bachelor (my fate if not my choosing), freakish inclination (unpredictable non-traditionalist opinions), free spirit (nor conformist bohemian) Believe others have said it better...... "Jim! You can be SO SMART, but you can be SO DUMB!" "Jim! You make such a MARTYR of yourself." "He's a nice guy, but...." "You must be from up NORTH!" "You're such a DICK!" "You CRAZY!" "Where the HELL you from?" "Don't QUITE know how to take your personality." My favorite, "You have this... NEED... to be....HONEST!"

Thursday, September 8, 2016

SENTIENT YARD

Subject:Where's the love?
From:Your Yard, BarackObama.com (info@barackobama.com)
To:jimedavery@att.net;
Date:Friday, September 2, 2016 1:45 AM


Organizing for Action
Hey there,

It's me, your yard. I know we've had a busy summer -- but I gotta say, I look good.

And you've been great! As I've grown, you've been so supportive: keeping me trim, hydrating me well. And we've had some fun times -- remember that killer Fourth of July cookout? But I've gotta be honest -- something feels like it's missing. I'm not feeling the same love as the other yards in the neighborhood.

How about dressing me up with a yard sign?

We're in the final throes of summer, and I see all of the other yards sporting the latest fall fashion signs. Even the Millers across the street have two. You could say I'm green with envy.

So let's do this. Don't worry, I've thought this through -- and I've got the perfect sign in mind.

Show me some love -- shop now.
I know you care about filling the vacancy on the Supreme Court. I know you're upset about the cynical political games our Senate leaders are playing. And I know you want to call out Senate obstructionism when you see it. We can make that happen together!

Let me do some of the work for once. We can pressure Senate leaders to do their jobs and look good at the same time ... you and me, together. Whaddayasay?

Get your Supreme Court yard sign today:

https://my.barackobama.com/Get-Your-Sign

Always here for you,

Your Yard



Shop the OFA Store.
PAID FOR BY ORGANIZING FOR ACTION
Contributions or gifts to Organizing for Action are not tax deductible.

This email was sent to: jimedavery@att.net.
If that is not your preferred email address, you can update your information here. We believe that emails are a vital way to stay in direct contact with supporters. Click here if you'd like to unsubscribe from these messages.
Organizing for Action, P.O. Box 618120 Chicago, IL 60661

No comments:

Post a Comment