JELLYFISH AND A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE

JELLYFISH AND A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE
BE CAREFUL!!! GOT A FRIEND WITH ME HAVING THE LUCKY FIN OF A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE! WE CAN BE VERBALLY AGGRESSIVE.

E = mc3: THE NEED FOR NEGATIVE THEOLOGY

E = mc3: THE NEED FOR NEGATIVE THEOLOGY
FUSION CUISINE: JESUS, EINSTEIN, and MICKEY MOUSE + INTERNETS (E = mc3) = TAO ~g(ZERO the HERO)d~OG

About Me

My photo
Hearing impaired (tendency to appear dumb, dense, and/or aloof), orthodox atheist (believe faith more harmful than doubt), self depreciating sense of humor (confident/not to be confused with low self esteem), ribald sense of humor (satorical/mocking when sensing Condescension), confirmed bachelor (my fate if not my choosing), freakish inclination (unpredictable non-traditionalist opinions), free spirit (nor conformist bohemian) Believe others have said it better...... "Jim! You can be SO SMART, but you can be SO DUMB!" "Jim! You make such a MARTYR of yourself." "He's a nice guy, but...." "You must be from up NORTH!" "You're such a DICK!" "You CRAZY!" "Where the HELL you from?" "Don't QUITE know how to take your personality." My favorite, "You have this... NEED... to be....HONEST!"

Saturday, September 16, 2017

CBS46 NEWS - Toco Hills man refuses to remove offensive signs from yard

***

Toco Hills man refuses to remove offensive signs from yard

Posted: Jul 13, 2017 11:45 PM EDTUpdated: Aug 10, 2017 11:56 PM EDT
Toco Hills man refuses to remove offensive signs from yard

(Source: WGCL)(Source: WGCL)
DEKALB COUNTY, GA (CBS46) -
People living in a DeKalb County neighborhood say they have been terrorized for years. It's an upscale area in Toco Hills, only about a mile from the CDC and two miles from Emory University.
The problem: a neighbor who stands on the sidewalk screaming at passing cars and fills his yard with offensive signs.
CBS46 first reported about this ongoing neighborhood saga in January.
Since then, neighbors tell us it has only gotten worse. The man behind the display has even been jailed, but it is not stopping.
James Avery is out on the sidewalk in front of his home on Mason Mill Road yelling at anyone who passes by nearly every day. If he isn’t outside, his front yard display continues to convey his controversial thoughts about God, gays and religious groups.
“He started about four or five years ago, just kind of slowly escalated and has gotten worse and worse,” stated neighbor Eric Benjamin.
“We call the police and the police won’t do anything about it,” added neighbor Charles Bliss.
Now, many neighbors also have signs in their front yards -- for sale signs.
Bliss says he's tried to move. He even had a signed contract, but the buyer backed out.
“The relator wrote us a letter stating that it was solely due to the neighbor...I feel very trapped,” Bliss told CBS46.
“There’s no reasoning with him,” Benjamin added.
CBS46 went directly to the source. Avery spoke to us about all sorts of things.
“I lean so far left in my political views, I even make the progressive liberals nervous, so I don’t know what I am, maybe a dead man walking, same as Jesus,” Avery stated.
We questioned him for 20 minutes. Much of what he said was hard to follow, perhaps due to his admitted use of crystal meth. Avery did make one thing clear -- his yards signs are there for one reason.
 “They are meant to provoke discussion,” Avery stated.
After our first report in January, Avery was jailed for having too many signs in his yard. Now he only displays four at a time, which is within DeKalb County code.
CBS46 wanted to know about the content. Do the profane words on the signs break any laws?
We spoke with DeKalb County officials. They assured us inspectors are looking into it and plan on going to the property once again. Stay with CBS46 to keep you updated on what happens.
Copyright 2017 WGCL-TV (Meredith Corporation). All rights reserved. 


Read more: http://www.cbs46.com/story/35883325/toco-hills-man-refuses-to-remove-offensive-signs-from-yard#ixzz4stfgpymO




***


James Avery · 

My name is James Avery, the mentally ill resident 1840 Mason Mill Road with all the vulgar signs.. Recently CBS46 broadcasted some extremely biased news reporting by Dante Renzulli and Kim Passoth. Bias can be real as well as pernicious without being legally actionable. And any form of manipulation and/or deception eliminates consent.

Instead of running a bunch of sensationalized drama pieces being passed off as news that pretty much do no more than journalizes/glorifies the tragic vision of the humankind, how about involving yourself in some journalism that leans more to the balanced vision of the humankind? Interview me in the presence of any others willing to back up their complaints with their participation in a discussion not manipulated by time constraints and/or lawyers. And when I say "not manipulated by time constraints", I mean not showing up unannounced and ringing my doorbell late afternoon for a news report due that same evening. You do not conclude until understanding. Once understanding, you do not judge.

CBS46 pretty much tried throwing me into a lions den! And to a degree, YOU DID SUCCEED! But I'm still going strong, but only able so long. It's not me who's a danger to others and/or himself. It's Simply Jim letting other make this decision. We started at $70,000.00. We're now down to $16,000.00.

Although I could sell my home and and buy us more time, there is still no guarantee of success before running out of money. Therefore, it is my intention having arrangements made for my home and possession sold and the proceed used expiating, not only for my own personal sins, but also for the sins of my hometown of Prescott, Ark., the county seat of Nevada County (60% Trump), as well as the sins of my current hometown of Decatur, Ga., the county seat of DeKalb County (80% Clinton).

"When comparing me and Micheal Avery Ross to Cain and Abel, who would you pick to be Cain," I had once asked of my mother?

"You," she answers.

"I'm not surprised. Are you aware that it was my distant cousin Mike Avery Ross as U.S. Representative 4th District Arkansas having thrown your gay son under the yellow school bus in order furthering his political ambition," I then asked of my mother.

This would be the same mother having allowed DeKalb County (and vice versa) taking advantage of a middle aged self avowed practicing homosexuals complicated relationship with his eight year old rural Arkansan mother having me committed involuntarily to GRH.

I have said this many many time over the years...since; yet to have found anyone willing to hear me:

IT NOT BIPOLAR IF GOOD REASONS. IS IT FAIR CALLING SOMEONE PROBLEM A PSYCHOSIS (MENTAL ILLNESS) WHEN THE THE TRIGGERS FOR HIS BIPOLAR-ISM IS THE CONGENIALITY BIAS, BOTH SURVIVORS AND CONFIRMATION, OF OTHERS? IS THIS FAIR?

WHAT THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN OUR LIBERAL ELITIST AND CONSERVATIVE ELITIST? OR A DIFFERENT WAY OF ASKING THE SAME QUESTION; WHAT DO All OF OUR REPRESENTATIVES BOTH ELECTED AND NON-ELECTED, AND THIS WOULD INCLUDE THE LIKES OF PASTORS.JUDGES, SCHOLARS, ETC., HAVE IN COMMON?

THEY ALL TRIANGULATE THEIR GOOD (GOLD) FORTUNE OFF THE CONGENIALITY BIAS (MISFORTUNE ) OF THEIR CONSTITUENTS.

WHAT I'M ACTUALLY WANTING (NEEDING) IS A NON-CRIMINAL FACT FINDING JUSTICE HEARING TO INCLUDE GLENN MEMORIAL UNITED METHODIST CHURCH LOCATED ON THE SECULAR METHODIST LIBERAL ARTS AND SCIENCE CAMPUS OF EMORY UNIVERSITY, ST. MARK UNITED METHODIST CHURCH DOWNTOWN ATLANTA EIGHTY PERCENT LGBT, AND FIRST UNITED METHODIST CHURCH OF PRESCOTT, ARKANSAS HAVING BEEN ENTRUSTED WITH THE FIRST EIGHTEEN YEARS OF MY LIFE THE MOST IMPRESSIONABLE YEARS OF MY LIFE; OFFICIATED BY EMORY UNIVERSITY AND GLENN MEMORIAL. .

There is a ... LOT... we all can learn from this story!

What I'm needing is a ghost writer.
James Avery · 

The following link will take you to chain of emails between me and the Law Office of Public Defenders assigned to me by our Honorable Judge (?) Matthew McCoyd about my upcoming code compliance hearing August 15th. It pisses me off how Kim Passoth takes my commenting about the meths addiction out of context when I was trying to explain my political views. "I'm a Progressive who just happens to be gay. I'm a Progressive who just happens to be an Atheist. I'm a Progressive who just happens to have a crystal meths addiction." And this is where she cuts me off. Had I not been interrupted, it would have finished, " I'm a Progressive who just happens to be handicapped. I'm a Progressive who just happens to be many things. But it's not my political activism on these issues benefitting me I'm wanting to believe that's defining me as a Progressive. It's my political activism on issue that I do not benefit from personally (indirectly yes, but not directely) that I'm wanting to believe that's defining me as a Progressive." And these would be issues concerning women, minorities, the poor, those with handicaps other than hearing impairments, even the concerns of straight men; the world over and not just here in the U.S.." There's way more to this story than I'm being allowed a chance to tell. Dante Renzulli is correct. I'm having a lot to say. The only problem, no one wants to hear it. Currently I'm standing out on the sidewalk with a battery powered bubbles blaster (John 3:1-15 Minus Flesh Equals Water and Spirits) yelling at the Emory traffic leaving campus and those neighbors of mine returning at the end of the day, "GOD HELP US! PLEASE GOD! HELP US! GOD!!!!! HELP US!!!!!! When comparing between any two guns, the one most efficiently producing the desired intentions the given amout of time be the better of the two guns. Until I'm able seeing a change in your behavior, Adam Lanza did those children a favor. This gun...SUCKS! There are two kinds of people in this world, victims and volunteers. After the age of seven, we are all pretty much volunteers."http://minusfleshequalswaterandspirits.blogspot.com/...
James Avery · 

As comments must be kept to 5000 words or less, I have broken following email sent to Shirley Phelps-Roper of the infamous Westboro Baptist Church into 2 parts:

Part I)

Subject: Atten: Shirly Phelps-Roper
From: James Avery (jeaverydvm87@att.net)
To: ChosenOfTheLordAndPrecious@wbcstuff.com;
Cc: kimsteam@hotmail.com; kattisan@comcast.net; abbottanimal@bellsouth.net; singlesby@hotmail.com; brad.phillips@vcamail.com; bustinash@hotmail.com; katnippr@hotmail.com; mbah.vet@gmail.com; eileenparker2003@yahoo.com; alicer@glennumc.org; owen@clairmontpres.org; sharon@stbartsatlanta.org; office@central-ucc.org; bethlp@stmarkumc.org; jnoblitt@stmarkumc.org; fred@clairmonthills.org; cpitts@cccgeorgia.org; mike@mikeross.com; josha@glennumc.org; bev@stbartsatlanta.org; spinson@glennumc.org; blairs@glennumc.org; bettyjoc@glennumc.org; saral@glennumc.org; Maryp@glennumc.org; jmcbray@gmail.com; hinkelfamily21380@earthlink.net; Prescottfumc@centurylink.net; Patrick.Noonan@emory.edu; codeenforce@co.dekalb.ga.us; engjmb@emory.edu; blorena@dekalbcountyga.gov; editor@thegavoice.com; dbagby@thegavoice.com; info@lsualumni.org; tmanns@emory.edu; john.c.harper@emory.edu; mdmeeks@emory.edu; Dkschneider@dekalbcountyga.gov; jrader@dekalbcountyga.gov; mac@stbartsatlanta.org; mark.dorfman@bluepearlvet.com; lsmallwood@sfvs.com; Fred@clairmonthills.org; office@emorypresbyterian.org; fastframe299@gmail.com; lcbrown@dekalbcountyga.gov; david@showmethishouse.com; jsilver@dekalbcountyga.gov; jladams@dekalbcountyga.gov; celliot@emory.edu; billb@prumc.org; pkrish4@emory.edu; lmoneal@emory.edu; tracecarman@hotmail.com; bskarda@phumc.com; cboone@ajc.com; nshulma@bellsouth.net;
Date: Sunday, February 22, 2015 11:48 PM

"You think our job is to win souls to Christ. All we do, by getting in their face and putting these signs in front of them and these plain words, is make what's already in their heart come out of their mouth."

Dear Shirley,

I am unable disagreeing with anything you have said within this quote I came across just recently being credited to you. And for some reason since, I'm wanting to meet you. I had already told myself before the Supreme Court issued their ruling with the Synder vs. Phelps case, that I was going to be completely okay with a ruling in your favor; although a FAG myself. Just another word for homosexual. Having eleven children yourself, can just as easily label you a SOW. That's still a pig ain't it? Even a SWINE.

If right is right, wrong is wrong; then something not quite right, nor completely wrong, has to fall somewhere in between..? And something is telling me when looping into a circle what I thought was a line orignially, there is a chance, although more likely not than so, you and me might have a lot more in common than we both are wanting to believe; at least the way we are seen from the perspective of others.

I am an avowed fifty-three year old self-avowed practicing homosexual currently living within the shadows of near-by Emory University. And during the course of my gay lifetime, which would be half my lifetime, I have had sex with over more than a thousand men.

Do not get me wrong. I am not bragging.

Just Simply Jim simply stating a fact as to how his life happened. But I do get a kick out of watching people predictably reacting to me telling them this. Even a crystal meths dealer of mine was appalled upon hearing me telling him this.

"I thought you had a boyfriend...?"
~(Simply Jim: Mature Methodist Crackhead)~

"I DO HAVE A BOYFRIEND!"
~(Drug Dealer)~

"Then you just count that one every day; wasn't bragging here."
~(Simply Jim: With Each Day I Love You More..?)~

Nor am I ashamed of my past.

You learn as you go. And I've learned a lot about the true nature of people, even about my very own family and tribe I thought I's at least knew, the hard way that could not have been learned any other way. The same as you have. Through Constructive Confrontations as I like calling it.
James Avery · 

Part 2)

I'm not expecting us finding much we agree upon; just thinking a chance the outcome might be somewhat surprising/amusing to the both of us.

[Wikipedia, The Free Encyclopedia - Shirley Lynn Phelps-Roper (born Shirley Lynn Phelps, October 31, 1957) is an American lawyer and political activist. She is best known as the former spokesperson of the Westboro Baptist Church of Topeka, Kansas, an organization known for its highly publicized homophobic public protests conducted under the slogan "God Hates Fags." Phelps has been highly criticized and taunted by the media for her perceived religious fanaticism and poor parenting.

Phelps-Roper practices law for Phelps-Chartered Co., the Phelps family's law firm established by her father in 1964, and is currently licensed to practice before all Kansas courts up through the United States Supreme Court.

Besides her father Fred, Shirley Phelps-Roper has been the most active spokesperson of the Westboro Baptist Church and answers many of the e-mails sent to the church in a column called "Dear Shirley."

Phelps-Roper and the church have received media coverage for the group's aggressive preaching and controversial campaigns such as the picketing the funerals of AIDS victims with signs such as "God hates fags" and funeral processions for American soldiers killed in combat.

In 2014 it was reported that Phelps-Roper's duties as spokesperson for the Westboro Church had been reduced, and her authority transferred to an all-male board of elders.]

Although I label myself a radical atheist as an adult, I'm okay with being labeled a Methodist Fag due to my first eighteen years raised with the help of First United Methodist Church of Prescott, Arkansas. As we must first be introduced to God before being aware of God, I have only recently realized that I have always been and forever always will be Methodist til the day I die; no less than Jesus ever stopped being a Jew.

Absolutely refuse being labeled a Christian as it tells you absolutely nothing about anyone.

[Wikipedia, The Free Encyclopedai - Though the main purpose of the Priests Rape Boys website is to criticize Catholicism, the WBC also criticizes several mainline Protestant churches on the website, including Methodists, Presbyterians, Lutherans, Anglicans, and Baptists. The WBC states that

...their preachers have shirked their responsibility to tell people the truth about sin, and instead lie to them about what the Lord their God doth require of them. If these lying, false prophets told people the truth about what God says regarding those who suffer sin upon their neighbor (Lev. 19:17–18), there wouldn't be any butts in the seats when the plate got passed. These preachers are not preachers of righteousness, they are teachers having itching ears (2Tim 4:3), and they absolutely count on the abysmal bible illiteracy of their parishioners ... "Priests rape boys" is indeed an air-tight, three word case against all of the mainline "christian" churches – their preachers and members, without exception. They are all going to Hell!]

Although I do not completely agree with the over generalization with the above statement by your church, you did hit it on the nose with our Methodist. They do have "itching ears."

Because of a feud between me and members of Glenn Memorial United Methodist Church located on Emory Campus, I have recently conceptualized my suicide based on my theological orientation. Was wondering, would you and your church be interested in pre-emptively picketing the funeral of TAO~g(SIMPLY JIM: METHODIST FAG THE POLITICAL CATALYST)d~OG at his home.

I do own my home outright.

And there is a sidewalk running down my side of the street as well.

And you are most welcome to picket my home from this sidewalk passing through my property while your van parked in my driveway.

Or you could turn you attention elsewhere?

As the faculty and students are leaving Emory University during later part of the afternoons; can be a good bit of traffic passing by in front of my home. Sometimes backing up on Mason Mill Road down the hill in front of my home due to stoplight at the Clairmont intersection just up the hill.

Sincerely yours,

James E. Avery, DVM

p.s. Could you at least let me know that you have received this email. I'm a bit suspicious my emails are being tampered with. Just too quite out there..? Feel free using what every language you like. Will not offend.
LikeReplyJul 20, 2017 1:06pm
James Avery · 

Subject: Re: Atten: Shirly Phelps-Roper
From: FIRST UNITED METHODIST CHURCH (prescottfumc@centurylink.net)
To: jeaverydvm87@att.net;
Cc: kimsteam@hotmail.com; kattisan@comcast.net; abbottanimal@bellsouth.net; singlesby@hotmail.com; brad.phillips@vcamail.com; bustinash@hotmail.com; katnippr@hotmail.com; mbah.vet@gmail.com; eileenparker2003@yahoo.com; alicer@glennumc.org; owen@clairmontpres.org; sharon@stbartsatlanta.org; office@central-ucc.org; bethlp@stmarkumc.org; jnoblitt@stmarkumc.org; fred@clairmonthills.org; cpitts@cccgeorgia.org; mike@mikeross.com; josha@glennumc.org; bev@stbartsatlanta.org; spinson@glennumc.org; blairs@glennumc.org; bettyjoc@glennumc.org; saral@glennumc.org; Maryp@glennumc.org; jmcbray@gmail.com; hinkelfamily21380@earthlink.net; Patrick.Noonan@emory.edu; codeenforce@co.dekalb.ga.us; engjmb@emory.edu; blorena@dekalbcountyga.gov; editor@thegavoice.com; dbagby@thegavoice.com; info@lsualumni.org; tmanns@emory.edu; john.c.harper@emory.edu; mdmeeks@emory.edu; Dkschneider@dekalbcountyga.gov; jrader@dekalbcountyga.gov; mac@stbartsatlanta.org; mark.dorfman@bluepearlvet.com; lsmallwood@sfvs.com; office@emorypresbyterian.org; fastframe299@gmail.com; lcbrown@dekalbcountyga.gov; david@showmethishouse.com; jsilver@dekalbcountyga.gov; jladams@dekalbcountyga.gov; celliot@emory.edu; billb@prumc.org; pkrish4@emory.edu; lmoneal@emory.edu; tracecarman@hotmail.com; bskarda@phumc.com; cboone@ajc.com; nshulma@bellsouth.net; ChosenOfTheLordAndPrecious@wbcstuff.com;
Date: Monday, February 23, 2015 9:31 AM

DELETE MY EMAIL... I CARE NOTHING ABOUT READING ABOUT YOUR LIFE...YOU NEED MENTAL HELP ASAP!!!
LikeReplyJul 20, 2017 1:34pm
James Avery · 

It's frustrating that comments to this news reports are scattered over more than one internet site. Way more commenting on CBS46NEWS' Facebook page.https://www.facebook.com/CBS46/posts/10155504500696252...; https\://www.facebook.com/kpassoth/posts/1431004323605075;




***


James Avery · 

I hope this answers your question Rob?
LikeReply1Jul 14, 2017 12:50pm
James Avery · 

Back during Thanksgiving November 2010, I put into effect my own drug addiction intervention by telling everyone. Everyone! However I made one grave mistake. I made the mistake of starting...first...with the only friendly neighbor I wrongly thought I had at the time; the wife of Bob (George Robert Gary, Sr. ThD), the mother of Bert (George Robert Gary, Jr. MDiv), mother of Susan (Susan Gary Landry, MDiv) living in the house directly across the street from mine. ANd this is what I've since learned: When you do your own drug addiction intervention, you do not have the support group needed helping you stay off. Not even a church. In this case, not even a "United" Methodist Church entrusted with the first eighteen years of my life; the most impressionable years of my life. If there is any one thing I'm most certain about as it relates to the "inappropriate" signage/behavior 1840 Mason Mill Road, it's not me who's not doing the right thing.
Rob Reynolds
Mr. James Avery, what exactly is your grievance with Emory.? We need to talk about this in person. Come see me at the Yerkes Primate Center. I will show you our monkeys and show you how we cure addiction in our monkeys. Come Monday at 4 pm.
LikeReplyJul 14, 2017 9:01pm
James Avery · 

Rob Reynolds I wasn't aware monkeys had a crystaly meths problem..?
LikeReplyJul 15, 2017 12:18pm
Rob Reynolds
I work at Emory and we need to get together and have a Methodist Tribunal and get everything out here in the open and let the chips fall where they may.
Bring your meth to the Yerkes Primate Research Center and come to my office on the top floor. Don't let those idiots on the first floor stop you from coming up to my office. I have to slap them around every day and I suggest you do the same thing.
James Avery · 

I have a better idea. Why don't you come bang (knock) on my front door. This way, I will I can be somewhat assured that your intentions maybe sincere..?
LikeReplyJul 15, 2017 12:20pm
James Avery · 

One door and only one, yet their sides are two. Inside and outside, which side choose you? As God's house is middle of our street, I rather not go there. But there is a sidewalk my side of the street. Come proselytize with me, "good" neighbor. Proselytize. I've been available now going on seven years. Proselytize!
LikeReplyJul 15, 2017 12:24pm
Rob Reynolds
James Avery, do you cook your own meth or buy it from the CIA ?
LikeReply1Jul 14, 2017 1:04am
James Avery · 

Kim, this comment is posted to you. Hate being the one telling you this, but your journalism is seriously flawwed/biased. How about allowing me uploading to my blog everything your cameraman recorded of your interview..."straight to the source"? It s the right thing to do. I knew you were going to do this.




******

No comments:

Post a Comment