JELLYFISH AND A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE

JELLYFISH AND A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE
BE CAREFUL!!! GOT A FRIEND WITH ME HAVING THE LUCKY FIN OF A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE! WE CAN BE VERBALLY AGGRESSIVE.

E = mc3: THE NEED FOR NEGATIVE THEOLOGY

E = mc3: THE NEED FOR NEGATIVE THEOLOGY
FUSION CUISINE: JESUS, EINSTEIN, and MICKEY MOUSE + INTERNETS (E = mc3) = TAO ~g(ZERO the HERO)d~OG

About Me

My photo
Hearing impaired (tendency to appear dumb, dense, and/or aloof), orthodox atheist (believe faith more harmful than doubt), self depreciating sense of humor (confident/not to be confused with low self esteem), ribald sense of humor (satorical/mocking when sensing Condescension), confirmed bachelor (my fate if not my choosing), freakish inclination (unpredictable non-traditionalist opinions), free spirit (nor conformist bohemian) Believe others have said it better...... "Jim! You can be SO SMART, but you can be SO DUMB!" "Jim! You make such a MARTYR of yourself." "He's a nice guy, but...." "You must be from up NORTH!" "You're such a DICK!" "You CRAZY!" "Where the HELL you from?" "Don't QUITE know how to take your personality." My favorite, "You have this... NEED... to be....HONEST!"

Thursday, September 7, 2017

Horsefly vs. Purple Cow

***
Carol Allen Bulmer "Setting the example"...I hope not! This guy needs help and so do the poor citizens who have to endure his harassment. He's breaking the law via multiple ordinances. Come on, Dekalb Co. clean this mess up. This has gone on way too long!
Manage
Mary Ann Burney Allen Can you be more specific about these ordinances he is breaking?
Manage
Carol Allen Bulmer You can look them up on the Dekalb Co. website.
Manage
James Avery She's asking you to look them up sweetie!
Reply12 hrs
Manage
Carol Allen Bulmer I expect you could tell her exactly what they are, sweetie.
Reply6 hrs
Manage
James Avery I AM...currently under 60 months of probation since this "THE TRIAL" January 20, 2017; scheduled code compliance hearings every 60 days. So far there have been four of these code compliance court hearings. Therefore, I AM... not the one needing to be more specific about these ordinances... I AM ...breaking... SWEETIE. But since you've brought it up, I AM... now having a question for you: Have you ever even ...ONCE ...stopped long enough wondering ... EXACTLY WHAT WAS IT ... Adam be doing for God to be thinking Eve would be the answer to their problems? Were the sheep complaining? I AM ... NOW ... attempting speaking on behalf of our menfolks: Do us all a favor and get them tubes tied...girls. God knows we certainly don't need chancing the likes of you being rejuvenated in all your youthfulness the rest of what's left of your living all eternity in our presence! Personally, I AM ... definitely planning on "entering the kingdom of heaven" carrying ... MY FLESHLIGHT ...along with me; the rest of you left figuring out how to get them camels through those "pearly" gates. Another point to ponder, what the God Damn Fuck does one do with a perceptual erection?! If you couldn't get um hard down here, why would you want um hard up there?! I AM...definitely planning on "entering the kingdom of heaven" carrying ... MY FLESHLIGHT ...along with me just in case I AM needing to be seen in public. In addition to changing the name of Candler School of Theology to "One of Joy, Joy, Joy," had I my way, the second coming of Christ (Anti-Christ) would be a cartoon. Preferably a Purple Cow! And the weird thing about that thought, it was a horsefly having bit the tar out of me yesterday as I was doing my usual sidewalk ranting having been my source of inspiration. Creepy.
ReplyJust now

***

No comments:

Post a Comment