JELLYFISH AND A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE

JELLYFISH AND A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE
BE CAREFUL!!! GOT A FRIEND WITH ME HAVING THE LUCKY FIN OF A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE! WE CAN BE VERBALLY AGGRESSIVE.

E = mc3: THE NEED FOR NEGATIVE THEOLOGY

E = mc3: THE NEED FOR NEGATIVE THEOLOGY
FUSION CUISINE: JESUS, EINSTEIN, and MICKEY MOUSE + INTERNETS (E = mc3) = TAO ~g(ZERO the HERO)d~OG

About Me

My photo
Hearing impaired (tendency to appear dumb, dense, and/or aloof), orthodox atheist (believe faith more harmful than doubt), self depreciating sense of humor (confident/not to be confused with low self esteem), ribald sense of humor (satorical/mocking when sensing Condescension), confirmed bachelor (my fate if not my choosing), freakish inclination (unpredictable non-traditionalist opinions), free spirit (nor conformist bohemian) Believe others have said it better...... "Jim! You can be SO SMART, but you can be SO DUMB!" "Jim! You make such a MARTYR of yourself." "He's a nice guy, but...." "You must be from up NORTH!" "You're such a DICK!" "You CRAZY!" "Where the HELL you from?" "Don't QUITE know how to take your personality." My favorite, "You have this... NEED... to be....HONEST!"

Sunday, October 22, 2017

Probation Supervisor Officer Davis - Copy of Email from AACS Jacques Khorozian?

***

Subject:American Alternative Court Services
From:James Avery (jeaverydvm87@att.net)
To:jhdavis@dekalbcountyga.gov; IJMCGAUG@DEKALBCOUNTYGA.GOV;
Date:Sunday, October 22, 2017 1:40 AM


Hello Officer Davis,

During code compliance hearing October 17th, you mentioned receiving an email from American Alternative Court Services's Jacques Khorozian regarding the court ordered clinical evaluation for substance abuse he refused performing October 12th.  

Not only did he refuse giving me any kind of written statement stating why he was refusing to finish the evaluation, he even refused my request that he at least make a call to my probation supervisor!

I definitely do believe I have a right to a copy of this email..?

I'm currently understanding that  Ingrid is expecting to receive a copy of this email from you?   And I left my meeting with her this past Friday being told she will provide me with a copy of this email once receiving it?

In an attempt speeding this up, would it be too much asking of you forwarding this email directly to me instead?  

I've already been fined two thousand dollars for a cross having the words "Tragic Vision of Humankind."  However, that very same cross with the words removed has not been considered a sign.   I don't know why Ingrid wouldn't bring this to Judge McCoyd's attention this past hearing? 

Only being honest here, I've yet to feel it's me the one being represented by our Law Office of Public Defender DeKalb County. 


Sincerely yours,

Not Defined, Undefined, Unidentified~g(87 Year Old Man Works Hard For His Money)d~James E. Avery, Herd Health Medicine


P.S.  George Robert Gary, Sr. MDiv, ThD, who's family still owns this house directly across the street from mine, knew exactly what he was doing when sitting his wife Janet who has Parkinson Disease directly behind me in straight line view of our Judge McCoyd during THE TRIAL!.  That what ThD is!   Human psychology!

Wouldn't even surprise me Janet didn't take her medicine the day of THE TRIAL as well.

"My name is James Avery, I'm a veterinarian who lives in this house.  Not only am I gay, I'm atheist as well."
~(Simply Jim)~

"Oh we're not that kind of Christian!"
~(Janet Gary - The day she crossed over to my side of the street first)~

WIT SHOULD BE LIKE THE  NIBBLE OF A SHEEP  INSTEAD OF THE BITE OF A DOG.  FOR IF IT'S LIKE THE BITE OF A DOG IT'S NO LONGER WITTY BUT INSULTING INSTEAD

"Oh we're not that kind of Christian!"
~(Janet Gary - The day she crossed over to my side of the street first)~

You have no idea just how insulting that first lie was!



***


Subject:Automatic reply: American Alternative Court Services
From:McGaughey, Ingrid (ijmcgaug@dekalbcountyga.gov)
To:jeaverydvm87@att.net;
Date:Sunday, October 22, 2017 1:40 AM


I will be out our the office until Monday, October 30, 2017.    If this is an emergency please call and ask for Ms. Casteel.

***

No comments:

Post a Comment