JELLYFISH AND A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE

JELLYFISH AND A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE
BE CAREFUL!!! GOT A FRIEND WITH ME HAVING THE LUCKY FIN OF A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE! WE CAN BE VERBALLY AGGRESSIVE.

E = mc3: THE NEED FOR NEGATIVE THEOLOGY

E = mc3: THE NEED FOR NEGATIVE THEOLOGY
FUSION CUISINE: JESUS, EINSTEIN, and MICKEY MOUSE + INTERNETS (E = mc3) = TAO ~g(ZERO the HERO)d~OG

About Me

My photo
Hearing impaired (tendency to appear dumb, dense, and/or aloof), orthodox atheist (believe faith more harmful than doubt), self depreciating sense of humor (confident/not to be confused with low self esteem), ribald sense of humor (satorical/mocking when sensing Condescension), confirmed bachelor (my fate if not my choosing), freakish inclination (unpredictable non-traditionalist opinions), free spirit (nor conformist bohemian) Believe others have said it better...... "Jim! You can be SO SMART, but you can be SO DUMB!" "Jim! You make such a MARTYR of yourself." "He's a nice guy, but...." "You must be from up NORTH!" "You're such a DICK!" "You CRAZY!" "Where the HELL you from?" "Don't QUITE know how to take your personality." My favorite, "You have this... NEED... to be....HONEST!"

Tuesday, October 17, 2017

An Anonymous Letter Placed in My Mailbox..?

From:  Donna Devine

Please tell the neighbor that keeps on writing m
August 3, 2017  9:02 pm



From:  Donna Devine

To please give his address so I can answer him!!!  I know it is the same person because my address written by this person looks the same!!
August 3, 2017  9:05 pm



From:  Donna Devine

I know that you send everybody my texts because you have told me!
August 3, 2017  9:14 pm



From:  Donna Devine

I wish you would come home and let us help you but they do not seem to understand that you r over 18 and we have no rights to do anything!
August 3, 2017  9:18 pm



To:  Donna Devine

I didn't send anybody your texts but they are uploaded to my blog the same as any email exchanges with anyone.  If they are aware of these texts...then it's because they read my blog.  I have no idea who's writing you.  Send me a copy of these letters.  You are not helping me big sister for the same reason they are not helping me.  You are helping them kill me the same way they are killing me.  Denial!!!  When comparing between any two guns, the one most efficiently producing the desired intentions the given amount of time be the better of the two guns.  Until I'm able seeing a change in your behavior, and this includes the rest of your beautiful family, Adam Lanza did those children a favor.  Look at the bright side...the chicken sending you these letters will now see your answer uploaded to my blog.  LOL
August 3, 2017  9:35 pm



To:  Donna Devine

Do send me a copy of these letters some next door/not so next door Nextdoor.com neighbor of mine anonymously sending you.  Anything else involving me as well!!!   Everything!!!!!!!!
August 4, 2017  12:45 am

***


To:  Donna Devine

Can I expect to receive a copy of these letters by mail or email?  I've spoken with Officer Davis this past Wednesday and we can expect him to request a drug screen test.  I've told  him that it's not necessary.  That I've been doing it every day for the past four years.  I've been up front about this all along.  It will be up to the judge, but it will be a violation of terms and conditions of probation.  Bet you haven't even been reading the comments I've uploaded to these news articles?  If you haven't noticed, I've included Glenn Vasser to this mailing list.
August 7, 2017  10:45 am


From:  Donna Devine

I will get copies in mail today!  The neighbors r sending me your emails so I know a lot more than you think I do!  Officer Davis will not call me back so I guess I will know nothing from him!  Your next court date is August 11 or will it be the 15th?
August 7, 2017  12:05 pm


To:  Donna Devine

August 15th is my understanding.  I guess I will have to wait learning how much you know until I get these copies of mails sent to you by these neighbors of mine.  Hope some of them ... at least ... identified themselves.
August 7, 2017  1:58 pm


From:  Donna Devine

No one identified themselves and links to go to were all I got!  I did talk to Kim Passoth from the news station and she will not be covering you anymore until something new develops!!  All of the letters were nice except the last one and he or she got nasty!!
August 7, 2017  3:10 pm


To:  Donna Devine

Do tell me more about this conversation with Kim Passoth.  Who initiated the call and why?  And considering I have made CBS46 News again, only this time covered by Dante Renzulli, did she say why?  Also, it's too late for Kim backing herself out of this story as it was her edited reporting out of context the reason for the drug testing th is upcoming code compliance hearing!
August 7, 2017  9:53 pm


***



To:  Donna Devine

Did you get copies in the mail of these letters being sent to you by these supposedly neighbors of mine?   What do you suppose they be?  Democrat or Republican?  One  house two doors from me just sold for $512,000.00  They paid $330,000.00 in 2004.  And they complain of me being a detriment to property value.  Been unsuccessful getting my public defender discussing my case by email.  I'm over these closed door meetings they won't let me record!  Getting rid of me is another way of increasing property value.  lol
August 13, 2017  1:43 am


To:  Donna Devine

I'm not totally convinced these letters are being sent by neighbors of mine.
August 13, 2017  1:46 am


To:  Donna Devine

Did you get the text I sent last night?
August 13, 2017  11:16 pm


From:  Donna Devine

Who do you think is sending them then?  Yes I got it but I have been sick and am just now texting!  R you ready for your court date Tuesday?
August 13, 1027  11:17 pm



From:  Donna Devine

I haven't gotten a letter from anyone in a week!  If they hadn't stopped I was going to get a lawyer and file for harassment!  HA HA
August 13, 1017  11:20 pm


To:  Donna Devine

Haven't heard from Ingrid so have not a clue what to expect Tuesday except Officer Davis will be asking for a drug test.  Which really would not be necessary because I've never denied the addiction.  But it will be a violation of terms and conditions of probation.  Since CBS46 Kim Passoth mentioned it in her news report, they are probably being pressured to shut me up.
August 13, 2017  11:29 pm


From:  Donna Devine

Mine and Kim's conversation was not long and all I asked was that she would leave you alone and tell any of those people writing me to be brave enough to give an address if she interviewed any of them!!!  I will try and call Ingrid Tuesday to see what happens in court!  
August 13, 2017  11:34 pm


To:  Donna Devine

If anything, Kim needs to do another but more in depth interview with me and the neighbors together.  I actually don't mind the attention.  I'm able working with the negative attention as well.  "Better to be looked over than overlooked."  ~Mae West
August 13, 2017  11:45 pm

From:  Donna Devine

Then I hope she will interview you again!!
August 13, 2017  11:46 pm


To:  Donna Devine

So you contacted Kim instead of her contacting you?
August 13, 2017  11:49 pm


From:  Donna Devine

Yes
August 13, 2017  11:51 pm


To:  Donna Devine

When can I expect copies of these letters?  Of course there is a possibility won't be able taking a look at them until 4 1/2 years from now.
August 13, 2017  11:55 pm


From:  Donna Devine

I sent the letters Monday!!
August 13, 2017  11:56 pm


To:  Donna Devine

Haven't received them yet.
August 13, 2017  11:57 pm


From:  Donna Devine

You should have received them!  I haven't gotten them back and I put my return address on the manila envelope!
August 14, 2017  12:00 am


From:  Donna Devine

I mailed them at mailbox etc.
August 14, 2017  12:01 am



From:  Donna Devine

They made copies for me.
August 14, 2017  12:02 am



From:  Donna Devine

I will resend them if you haven't gotten them in a few days!!!
August 14, 2017  12:03 am


To:  Donna Devine

Interesting!  Let's see if they arrive tomorrow.
August 14, 2017  12:03 am



From:  Donna Devine

Ok good
August 14, 2017  12:04 am


To:  Donna Devine

I may be helpless doing anything for another 4 1/2 years...
August 14, 2017  12:06 am



From:  Donna Devine

What am I suppose to do if you go to jail?  I am so afraid of what is going to happen!!
August 14, 2017  12:08 am


To:  Donna Devine

You don't have to do anything.
August 14, 2017  12:16 am


From:  Donna Devine

Yes I do !!!
August 14, 2017  12:21 am


To:  Donna Devine

Well you tell me?
August 14, 2017  12:22 am




From:  Donna Devine

I  need you to give me power of attorney so I can pay bills and look after your house and just find out how you r doing!!!  I can't ever find out anything even in jail because you r over 18 and you refuse to see me!!  How will you get hearing aid batteries and just stuff like That!  Tater Tot will need looking after also!  Please don't get put in jail!!!
August 14, 2017  10:16 am



To:  Donna Devine

Power of attorney is still...NO!!!   I just paid $4000.00 property tax.  Four times $4000.00 equals $16,000.00.  I'm already down to  $12,000.00.  As it cost tax payers $18,000.00 per year per inmate, that's $81,000.00 for 4 1/2 years.  Bottom line, it's lose lose for everyone.  Certainly nothing I'm wanting turned loosed back into 4 1/2 years later.
August 14, 2017  10:59 am



From:  Donna Devine

You have money in the bank in Prescott that is rightfully yours!  I know mom will not give it to you to buy meths but she would pay your taxes and bills with it if you would just use it!!!  When she dies daddy has left you a third of over a million dollars !!  It is yours and there is nothing you can do about that!  Why don't you just come home and use that money to get healthy again and be the great uncle to my grand kids that my daughters got to have growing up!  You could do a lot more for the kids by getting well and coming home and being in their lives!!!
August 14, 2017  11:52 am


To:  Donna Devine

I'm already being involved in your grand-kids lives!  Remember me saying, "Until I'm able seeing a change in your behaviors, Adam Lanza did those children a favor."  Donna, the reason I was wanting my name off this will dad left in his place...to remove the suspicion of you maybe not as clueless as you appear to be.  In other words, attempting this trust fund being split 2-ways instead of 3-ways.  Besides...David said there wasn't much left anyway.  Apparently mother was right that time I'd tried using dad as an example explaining my understanding of purgatory.  "GUESS HE'S NOT GETTING IN THEN!"
August 14, 2017  1:25 pm



To:  Donna Devine

No manila envelope today.
August 14, 2017  11:49 pm



From:  Donna Devine

I will resend tomorrow!!!
August 14, 2017  11:49 pm


From:  Donna Devine

Let me know what happens in court.
August 15, 2017  9:41 am


To:  Donna Devine

Sure.
August 15, 2017  9:48 am





***



From:  Donna Devine

Just mailed letters again!
August 15, 2017  2:47 pm
Stored : 
August 15, 2017  4:00 pm



To:  Donna Devine

Well...not in jail.  It's complicated but good for another sixty days.
August 15, 2017  4:02 pm



From:  Donna Devine

I thought Ingrid might call me but I am going to call her tomorrow to see what you mean by complicated!  Can you help me understand what is complicated!  I am so relieved that you r not in jail!!
August 15, 2017  10:05 pm


To:  Donna Devine

Let's let Ingrid try first.  I want to hear this!
August 15, 2017  10:07 pm




From:  Donna Devine

Do you think she will answer me ?
August 15, 2017  10:55 pm


To:  Donna Devine

Maybe not!  With the judge, she tried to weasal her way out of the Law Office of Public Defender needing to represent me.  Thankfully the judge let me make that call!
August 16, 2017  9:37 am


To:  Donna Devine

Well did Ingrid ever answer you?
August 19, 2017  9:27 pm


To:  Donna Devine

Still haven't received copies of these letters..?
August 19, 2107  9:37 pm



From:  Donna Devine

I sent them again that day I texted you!!!!!  I am sending them to 1840 Mason Mill Road Decatur, Georgia and they looked up the zip code and it went something like 30033!!!  I don't know what is happening!!  They r not coming back to me!!!!
August 19, 2017  10:14 pm


To:  Donna Devine

Can you scan them then email them to me?
August 19, 2107  10:56 pm


From:  Donna Devine

What do you think is happening?
August 19, 2017 10:57 pm


To:  Donna Devine

Address is correct.  I honestly don't know.  To suggest some possibilities will probably be dismissed as paranoia.
August 19, 2017  10:59 pm



From:  Donna Devine

I will try and scan them!
August 20, 2017  12:30 am




From:  Donna Devine

Monday
August 20, 2017  12:31 am

To:  Donna Devine

Thank you.
August 20, 2017  12:31 am



To:  Donna Devine


Hey!  Received a manila envelope today posted August 15th.  Although you sent me a text verifying my address that was correct, this address had the wrong zip code...30030 instead of 30033.  Haven't looked at contents yet but thank you for sending them to me.
August 21, 2107  9:02 pm



From:  Donna Devine

You r welcomed!  I am sorry I
August 21, 2017  9:05 pm



To:  Donna Devine





Did Ingrid ever brief you about last code compliance hearing?
August 21, 2107  11:25 pm



From:  Donna Devine

Yes!
August 21, 2017  11:59 pm


To:  Donna Devine

And what did she say?
August 22, 2107  12:03 am


To:  Donna Devine

I would like to hear what Ingrid had to say...
August 22, 2017  6:47 pm


From:  Donna Devine

Let me text later tonight!  I am cooking supper now and Molly's husband did last night and I have been with her!!
August 22, 2017  6:49 pm


***


From:  Donna Devine

Ingrid said that the hearing that day was for code ordinances and the judge wouldn't let competency be brought into the discussion!  Also you agreed to drug testing if they would let you choose the place and she and Officer Davis would be there!  If you failed the drug test it wouldn't mean that you would never go to jail!  Leave out the word "never."  I was trying to text the word "necessarily!"
August 23, 2017  9:33 am


***



October 11, 2017


Hello James,

I read on your blog a copy of an email from Mary Beth Hayes in which she regretted a comment
she left on NextDoor.com in which she said she could take back if she could. And now I have a
something similar. I am the person who sent letters to your sister about the comments on
NextDoor.com and I was wrong. I want to apologize to you because not only was that wrong, it
was stupid. I am so very sorry and I hope you and your sister can find it in your heart to forgive
me. Again, I am sorry and I apologize to you for that.

The truth is they never talk about you on NextDoor.com. It was only that one time. I assure you
that your name is never mentioned (and Mary Beth Hayes can confirm this to you as well). In
fact, it is not a forum for discussion. It is basically three topics: missing pets (dogs and cats),
people selling items (washers, kids' toys) and people looking for recommendations. (plumber,
roofer, lawn care etc). There is never anything controversial on the site because someone will
report it and it will be taken down.

Again, I apologize to you and I wish you the best.




***



















No comments:

Post a Comment