JELLYFISH AND A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE

JELLYFISH AND A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE
BE CAREFUL!!! GOT A FRIEND WITH ME HAVING THE LUCKY FIN OF A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE! WE CAN BE VERBALLY AGGRESSIVE.

E = mc3: THE NEED FOR NEGATIVE THEOLOGY

E = mc3: THE NEED FOR NEGATIVE THEOLOGY
FUSION CUISINE: JESUS, EINSTEIN, and MICKEY MOUSE + INTERNETS (E = mc3) = TAO ~g(ZERO the HERO)d~OG

About Me

My photo
Hearing impaired (tendency to appear dumb, dense, and/or aloof), orthodox atheist (believe faith more harmful than doubt), self depreciating sense of humor (confident/not to be confused with low self esteem), ribald sense of humor (satorical/mocking when sensing Condescension), confirmed bachelor (my fate if not my choosing), freakish inclination (unpredictable non-traditionalist opinions), free spirit (nor conformist bohemian) Believe others have said it better...... "Jim! You can be SO SMART, but you can be SO DUMB!" "Jim! You make such a MARTYR of yourself." "He's a nice guy, but...." "You must be from up NORTH!" "You're such a DICK!" "You CRAZY!" "Where the HELL you from?" "Don't QUITE know how to take your personality." My favorite, "You have this... NEED... to be....HONEST!"

Thursday, April 9, 2015

ADDICTIONS MAKE FOR STRANGE BEDFELLOWS: BP OIL RIG'S METHANE PROBLEM?



From:  B

Hey
stranger...where ya been hun?  Let me know how your doing.  B
March 16, 6:56 pm


To:  B
Hey,   
my brain been in nonstop overdrive?  similar to BP oil rig electrical motors speeding up from the methane gas just before the explosion?  otherwise doing okay.  u?
March 17, 1:38 am


From:  B

Wow.  I do hope you are actually alive and its not all a mirage.  Either way it and/or you sound explosive.  I've just missed you...I am. it sounds as though you have forgotten me, found a new friend and you are breaking up with me.  I should be on my knees praying for your return.
March 17, 2:24 am


To:  B
U can always come here for a change without the need for a drug deal taking place.  there have been several such opportunities / invitations for just that very thing.  I don't know what to tell you.  of course everything will be the same here as it is at your place when I'm there.  At your place there have been enough episodes happen for me to say as little as possible.  When here u can leave anytime you've heard enough.  otherwise u will eventually hear from me.  having said this, last round pretty potent!  do you actually need me telling u this translate into a better value over time for the same price?  again...just don't know what I'm needing to tell u?  but...will waste not one second of your time with spoken words that are not true. 
 nor do I want my time wasted with words not true as well.  
I have enough trouble hearing already all that is true.
March 17, 11:03 am



From:  B

And....scene.  You have a great day Felecia.
March 17, 11:18 am


To:  B
I have no idea what "and....scene" means..?  not even going to ask as u should already know this..?  but will give u points for knowing the name of a dead cat you've never met although having one still very much alive as well as once homeless and very possibly again if unable for any reason tying up the loose ends due to an unexpected departure.  BTW her name is spelled with 2 "L's" as in fellatio..."Fellicia".  how could u forget that part?
March 17, 12:17 pm



***


To:  B

Hey, know u are pissed.  Can I swing by?
March 27, 3:13 pm



No comments:

Post a Comment