JELLYFISH AND A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE

JELLYFISH AND A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE
BE CAREFUL!!! GOT A FRIEND WITH ME HAVING THE LUCKY FIN OF A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE! WE CAN BE VERBALLY AGGRESSIVE.

E = mc3: THE NEED FOR NEGATIVE THEOLOGY

E = mc3: THE NEED FOR NEGATIVE THEOLOGY
FUSION CUISINE: JESUS, EINSTEIN, and MICKEY MOUSE + INTERNETS (E = mc3) = TAO ~g(ZERO the HERO)d~OG

About Me

My photo
Hearing impaired (tendency to appear dumb, dense, and/or aloof), orthodox atheist (believe faith more harmful than doubt), self depreciating sense of humor (confident/not to be confused with low self esteem), ribald sense of humor (satorical/mocking when sensing Condescension), confirmed bachelor (my fate if not my choosing), freakish inclination (unpredictable non-traditionalist opinions), free spirit (nor conformist bohemian) Believe others have said it better...... "Jim! You can be SO SMART, but you can be SO DUMB!" "Jim! You make such a MARTYR of yourself." "He's a nice guy, but...." "You must be from up NORTH!" "You're such a DICK!" "You CRAZY!" "Where the HELL you from?" "Don't QUITE know how to take your personality." My favorite, "You have this... NEED... to be....HONEST!"

Monday, April 27, 2015

Emory Wesley Fellowship: Rev. Joseph McBrayer, Director and Campus Minister


Rev. Joseph McBrayer,
Director & Campus Minister

I’m beginning my 6th year as the United Methodist Campus Minister at Emory University. I’m a provisional deacon in the North Ga UMC. I have a Forestry Degree from Auburn University, an MDiv from Candler School of Theology, and am working on a Doctor of Ministry at Candler School of Theology at Emory University. I enjoy playing guitar/singing, hiking, soccer, frisbee, Macintosh computers, technology, photography/video, asking questions, AND learning.

My wife & I have lived near Emory for the past 8 years. She’s a social worker and does amazing work with Refugees here in Atlanta and we are proud parents to a beautiful baby girl. I write about Music, Media, Technology, & Theology at http://jmcbray.wordpress.com. You can find me on Facebook, follow me on twitter @jmcbray, email me at jmcbray@gmail.com, call 404.727.6278 (office), or drop by my office.










UNITED ME CAMPUS

***

Retirement Reception for Betty Jo Copelan BJ has faithfully served Glenn for sixteen years as the Church Business Administrator. She will retire on April 30 and the Staff Parish Relations Committee would like to provide members an opportunity to show their gratitude and appreciation for BJ’s service. A reception will be held on Wednesday, April 29, 11:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m. in the Parlor. All are welcome to drop-in with well wishes. If you would like to make a Love Offering to BJ, please send your gifts to Mary Paris by April 25 with “Gift for BJ” on the “for” line of your check.                        

No comments:

Post a Comment