JELLYFISH AND A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE

JELLYFISH AND A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE
BE CAREFUL!!! GOT A FRIEND WITH ME HAVING THE LUCKY FIN OF A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE! WE CAN BE VERBALLY AGGRESSIVE.

E = mc3: THE NEED FOR NEGATIVE THEOLOGY

E = mc3: THE NEED FOR NEGATIVE THEOLOGY
FUSION CUISINE: JESUS, EINSTEIN, and MICKEY MOUSE + INTERNETS (E = mc3) = TAO ~g(ZERO the HERO)d~OG

About Me

My photo
Hearing impaired (tendency to appear dumb, dense, and/or aloof), orthodox atheist (believe faith more harmful than doubt), self depreciating sense of humor (confident/not to be confused with low self esteem), ribald sense of humor (satorical/mocking when sensing Condescension), confirmed bachelor (my fate if not my choosing), freakish inclination (unpredictable non-traditionalist opinions), free spirit (nor conformist bohemian) Believe others have said it better...... "Jim! You can be SO SMART, but you can be SO DUMB!" "Jim! You make such a MARTYR of yourself." "He's a nice guy, but...." "You must be from up NORTH!" "You're such a DICK!" "You CRAZY!" "Where the HELL you from?" "Don't QUITE know how to take your personality." My favorite, "You have this... NEED... to be....HONEST!"

Wednesday, April 8, 2015

DeKalb Crisis Center Forth Visit: Complaints About the Noose?






Today's unexpected, 
unannounced visit by DeKalb Crisis Center to my home was the forth such visit.  

The officer accompanying her this trip was Officer D. Grier; 
a very nice man.  

Each time, 

FIRST VISIT

Nurse Vicki Jacobs is sent to my home due to complaints to someone else higher up. 

This time,


 it was a "detective" complaining about the noose hanging off the large cross in my front yard.  This was all she was able telling me.  


We mostly talked, or at least I mostly talked politics; the congeniality/confirmation bias of others and how it was interfering with my ability getting the crystal meths addiction under control and keeping it under control.  

The fact that Officer Grier was familiar with the Rosewood Massacre made it a lot easier explaining my plight due to the congeniality bias of other, using as an example, an incident between me and the DeKalb County Code Enforcers.  How a sign of mine themed around the Rosewood Massacre incident backfired on me because neither Officer Lorena nor her Supervisor J. Silver were familiar with this part of their history.  


In February 2013, President Wagner wrote an essay in the Emory Magazine entitled "As American as... Compromise" in which he used the Three-Fifths Compromise as an example of pragmatic compromise that Emory University should emulate. He wrote, "One instance of constitutional compromise was the agreement to count three-fifths of the slave population for purposes of state representation in Congress... Both sides found a way to temper ideology and continue working toward the highest aspiration they both shared—the aspiration to form a more perfect union. They set their sights higher, not lower, in order to identify their common goal and keep moving toward it." The essay sparked controversy on Emory's campus and attracted national and international media attention and an apology from Wagner. Per the New York Times, Wagner "acknowledged both the nation’s continuing education in race relations and his own." Leslie Harris, an Emory history professor who has worked to address issues of race at the college, countered that “[t]he three-fifths compromise is one of the greatest failed compromises in U.S. history .... Its goal was to keep the union together, but the Civil War broke out anyway.”

The liberal former governor, Carl Sanders, was Carter's main opponent in the 1970 Democratic primary. Carter ran a more modern campaign this time around, employing printed graphics and statistical analysis. Responding to poll data, Carter leaned more conservative than before. He positioned himself as a populist, quickly going negative against Sanders for his wealth (labeling him "Cufflinks Carl") and associating him with the national Democratic Party. He accused Sanders of corruption, but when pressed by the media, could come up with no evidence. Throughout the campaign Carter sought both the black vote and the "Wallace vote", after the prominent segregationist George Wallace. While he met with black figures such as Martin Luther King, Sr. and Andrew Young, and visited many black-owned businesses, he also praised Wallace and promised to invite him to give a speech in Georgia. He implied support or dislike of private schools depending on the audience. The appeal to racism became more blatant over time; Carter's senior campaign aides handed out a photograph of his opponent Sanders celebrating with black basketball players. 
That September, Carter came ahead of Sanders in the first ballot by 49 to 38 percent, leading to a runoff. The campaign grew even more bitter; Carter's campaign criticized Sanders for supporting Martin Luther King, Jr. Carter won the runoff election with 60 percent of the vote—winning 7 percent of the black vote—and went on to win the general election easily over the Republican Hal Suit, a local news anchor. Once he was elected, Carter began to speak confidently against Georgia's racist politics. Leroy Johnson, a black state Senator, voiced his support for Carter, saying, "I understand why he ran that kind of ultra-conservative campaign. ... I don't believe you can win this state without being a racist."

How the Rosewood Massacre was just as much a part of my history considering our African-Americans are still going to lump me in with with our W.A.S.P. regardless of how I label myself.  How it actually ended up affecting Supervisor Silver's recollection of events when writing up his report describing my meeting with both him and Officer Lorena that day October 12th, 2012 discussing my signs in violation of DeKalb County Code Ordinance; him introducing even more, his own,  perniciousness and prevarications into our story.  

I did not proceed to give these two a lecture on African-American History that day!  Instead, became exasperated with these two because of already counting on them being familiar with the Rosewood Massacre! 

"OH COME ON NOW!  
DON'T GO LETTING THIS GAY REDNECK FROM ARKANSAS KNOWING MORE AFRICAN-AMERICAN HISTORY THAN YOU TWO PUT TOGETHER?!"
~(Simply Jim:  Redneck Methodist Fag)~

The second I exploded was the second my meeting with these two ended that day.  Having already gotten the official business out of the way, we were only having this discussion in the first place because Supervisor Silver then asked me, at the end, if I'd cared explaining to them what these signs were all about? 

To which I was more than happy having this opportunity explaining my signs:

"How about we talk about this sign first.  
You're familiar with the Rosewood Massacre..?"
~(Simply Jim)~

"No."
~(Supervisor Silver)~


"Surely you're familiar with the Rosewood Massacre..?"
~(Simply Jim)~

"No."
~(Officer Lorena)~

And this is where I exploded; these two immediately standing up and calling this meeting over.


With his lifelong career having it's educational emphasis being based on human psychology and the manipulation of congeniality bias of other through the use of emotive/loaded languages, 
this sign was just my 
"thou artful dodger way" 
competing with nationally known pastoral consultant 
George R. Gary, Sr. ThD 
the only way I was best "ABEL" figuring out how;
calling his wife Janet Claire Segers Gary just another 
"PERNICIOUS PREVARICATING CUNT!"

Even when I went back to the Department of Code Enforcers January 22, 2015  and explained all this to Officer Lorena and her Supervisor Silver and tried asking for a correction to this report being added to this file under my name with DeKalb County Code Enforcers, 
 Supervisor Silver eventually refused and brought our second meeting together to a close.  As he got up from the table and began leaving the conference room we were using, Officer Lorena quickly informed her supervisor that she was going to be adding an entry to this file regarding her involvement with this meeting that day frustrating Supervisor Silver somewhat; him blurting out before disappearing through the door:
"Alright!  You go ahead and do that!" 

It wasn't until I went back a few days later and got a copy of this file, did I learn that Officer Lorena only commented that I wanted a change of occurance added to this file;  not the accusation.

How everyone, in their own ways, are doing this to me.

Again,
for this fourth unexpected visit by the DeKalb County Crisis Center to my home, 
found myself mostly trying indirectly, 
explaining why the ideal job for me would be for me, somehow, involved with a "Liberal Think Tank" behind the scene where I can burn off my passion for politics on the clock.  Then off the clock, maybe able giving other a break with this passion of mine for politics/religion;  reconnecting with people again casually needing a break myself.

How, 
having to perform my own intervention five years ago was a complete disaster of the worse kind because of having started with the only friendly neighbors I thought I had at the time;  Bob and Janet Gary. 

Having no support group waiting for me helping me stay off the crystal meths; confiding in these two turned out being a death sentence.

And Bob Gary even continues to work just down the street as a counselor at (Pastoral) Care and Counseling Center of Georgia where they offer addiction/anger management programs..?   

How,
I'm desperately in need of a sponsor(s) helping me get passed this wall of congeniality (ecumenical) bias, 
confining/isolating,
 me to my home alone with only a cat for companionship.  

How,
George R. Gary, Sr. ThD
 is the one best able unlocking this whole fiasco blocking my every moves; 
but refusing to do so because of  the embarrassment it would bring upon him and his family; 
the whole of Methodism actually. 

Until then, 
there is no point in me trying again.    

How,
 the idea sponsors even if just temporarily, 
would be
 Jimmy Carter and James Wagner. 

Just meeting with me and talking about this would be a big step in the right direction.

Until then,
my life lately has been like riding a greased up sphere.

But I will not compromise my morals/beliefs...
conforming to the congeniality bias of others.

FIRST VISIT






























Methodist Forum?

http://www.twistedpurplecow.blogspot.com/2012/12/state-court-of-dekalb-county-waste-of.html

"As a father thought his son died defending 
our 
FIRST AMENDMENT RIGHTS to FREEDOM of SPEECH
while 
"DON'T ASK/DON'T TELL"
was
still in effect;
how do we know 
that
DEAD SOLDIER
wasn't a FAGGOT as well?!"
~(Simply Jim:  Methodist Fag the Political Catalyst)~

http://www.twistedpurplecow.blogspot.com/2012/11/god-hates-fags.html

"I look for truth
and
feel that I get damned."
~(Jesus of Nazareth)~

"And what is truth?
Is truth unchanging law?
We both have truths.
Are mine the same as yours?"
~(Pontius  Pilate)~

http://www.twistedpurplecow.blogspot.com/2012/11/everyday-is-easter.html

What struck me as odd...
 Officer Refour knew Rosewood Massacre about a white woman and a black man.  
Officer Anderson knew  nothing until I stepped in with more details;
 ONLY THEN...
realizing she had seen the movie 
"Rosewood."

And...
the lines:
"HE WAS SO BIG.  HE'S SO BLACK, THAT BOY,"
lifted straight from the movie.

"Because of a pernicious prevaricating cunt,
all black town of Rosewood wiped off the map."
~(Simply Jim:  Thou Artful Dodger)~

http://www.twistedpurplecow.blogspot.com/2012/11/sgt.html

"Meet James Edward Avery (photo), who’s on a one-man mission to soil the reputation of good gay neighbors everywhere. Residents on Mason Mill Road near Emory are at their wits’ end over the homeowner who fancies himself the rabble-rousing Lorax of Dr. Seuss fame, according to the AJC."
~(Project Q Atlanta)~

http://www.twistedpurplecow.blogspot.com/2012/11/pray-this-gay-atlantan-isnt-your-crazy.html

After the interview, Justin Gray spoke briefly with me and my sister before we parted. 

As I'm turning and heading back up the steps to my house, I hear my sister blurt after Justin,
"What he really needs is a ghostwriter!"

Then hearing Justin answer back,
"A patient one."

To which I turned and added with a loud laugh,
"Who said it was going to be a short book!"

http://www.twistedpurplecow.blogspot.com/2012/10/odd-signs-frustrate-residents-in-dekalb.html

 Forth disaster:
Not realizing the extent
 "TRAGIC 
(as apposed to balanced) 
VISION OF HUMANKIND" 
turning out to be case. 

From everything I've seen, it's guaranteed.

And it going to happen far sooner than people are wanting to believe; 
and finding it reasonable this could happen even within my generation's lifetime. 

http://www.twistedpurplecow.blogspot.com/2012/10/free-speech-limits-tested-in-dispute.html

Whatever it was in the beginning.......it's neutral.

No one is going anywhere without anybody.

Simply Jim:  Radical Atheist















No comments:

Post a Comment