JELLYFISH AND A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE

JELLYFISH AND A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE
BE CAREFUL!!! GOT A FRIEND WITH ME HAVING THE LUCKY FIN OF A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE! WE CAN BE VERBALLY AGGRESSIVE.

E = mc3: THE NEED FOR NEGATIVE THEOLOGY

E = mc3: THE NEED FOR NEGATIVE THEOLOGY
FUSION CUISINE: JESUS, EINSTEIN, and MICKEY MOUSE + INTERNETS (E = mc3) = TAO ~g(ZERO the HERO)d~OG

About Me

My photo
Hearing impaired (tendency to appear dumb, dense, and/or aloof), orthodox atheist (believe faith more harmful than doubt), self depreciating sense of humor (confident/not to be confused with low self esteem), ribald sense of humor (satorical/mocking when sensing Condescension), confirmed bachelor (my fate if not my choosing), freakish inclination (unpredictable non-traditionalist opinions), free spirit (nor conformist bohemian) Believe others have said it better...... "Jim! You can be SO SMART, but you can be SO DUMB!" "Jim! You make such a MARTYR of yourself." "He's a nice guy, but...." "You must be from up NORTH!" "You're such a DICK!" "You CRAZY!" "Where the HELL you from?" "Don't QUITE know how to take your personality." My favorite, "You have this... NEED... to be....HONEST!"

Friday, April 17, 2015

THE SHAWSHANK REDEMPTION: BULL QUEER..?

"I watched a movie the other night I really enjoyed!  Have you seen The Shawshank Redemption yet?"
~(My Mother)~

"Yeah, good while ago.  Do remember it being a good movie, but mostly just remember being surprised, at the end, learning it had been written by Steven King.  Until seeing this movie, always thought of his books having a wierd edge to them..?  Maybe I should rent it just so I can watch it, again, in closed caption this time." 
~(Simply Jim)~

"I think you should.  Do that."
~(My?Mother)~ 


Had completely forgotten about this scene until renting and watching this movie again;  alone in my home with close caption. Just knew something wasn't right before even ending this long distance phone chat with my mother;  being way too out of character for her.

So weird how my mother just loved this movie even to the point, encouraging,  me to watch it again.  She's alway hated any movie that even hints at homosexual behavior; even the movie The Color Purple I though she would love as we watched it together..?

That is...
until having seen The Shawshank Redemption on her own;  since having attempted my own drug addiction intervention ..?

I swear...


SHE PUSHING IT!


A man who enjoys having sex with other men, but only without their consent. The more their prey wiggles and attempts escape the happier the bull queer, due to this their prey are sometimes known as 'wigglers'.

Often found in prisions, army bases and public schools.
I bent over to pick up my soap and the next thing i knew i was being arse raped by a bull queer.
by Clarkey July 02, 2004


***

And the other weird thing...

Having already spent two and a  half weeks in DeKalb County Jail due to having violated Bob and Janet Gary's restraining order, with an email, not only nothing but words but words to be true;  couldn't help but notice while there, how small, my fellow compeers averaged out to be.

Never once as I waited the two and a half weeks on my mother deciding whether or not bailing me out of jail, her phone number being the only one committed to memory,  did I ever feel my ass in danger of being fucked. 

They were just that little.  

The men making up our church congregation I as remember them while growing up with the First United Methodist Church of Prescott, Arkansas, in addition to those chuch services having  attended lately, definitely average out way bigger than anything I saw while in jail.

Never once while in jail did I ever feel my ass in danger of being fucked without consent by me.


No comments:

Post a Comment