JELLYFISH AND A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE

JELLYFISH AND A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE
BE CAREFUL!!! GOT A FRIEND WITH ME HAVING THE LUCKY FIN OF A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE! WE CAN BE VERBALLY AGGRESSIVE.

E = mc3: THE NEED FOR NEGATIVE THEOLOGY

E = mc3: THE NEED FOR NEGATIVE THEOLOGY
FUSION CUISINE: JESUS, EINSTEIN, and MICKEY MOUSE + INTERNETS (E = mc3) = TAO ~g(ZERO the HERO)d~OG

About Me

My photo
Hearing impaired (tendency to appear dumb, dense, and/or aloof), orthodox atheist (believe faith more harmful than doubt), self depreciating sense of humor (confident/not to be confused with low self esteem), ribald sense of humor (satorical/mocking when sensing Condescension), confirmed bachelor (my fate if not my choosing), freakish inclination (unpredictable non-traditionalist opinions), free spirit (nor conformist bohemian) Believe others have said it better...... "Jim! You can be SO SMART, but you can be SO DUMB!" "Jim! You make such a MARTYR of yourself." "He's a nice guy, but...." "You must be from up NORTH!" "You're such a DICK!" "You CRAZY!" "Where the HELL you from?" "Don't QUITE know how to take your personality." My favorite, "You have this... NEED... to be....HONEST!"

Thursday, April 2, 2015

IT'S NOT THE FALL THAT KILLS YOU; IT'S THE CHANGE IN THE MOMENTUM: Neil, Emily, and Me

Subject: Re: follow-up
From: James Avery (jeaverydvm87@att.net)
To: emilyambrosia@hotmail.com;
Cc:
Bcc:
Date: Wednesday, February 18, 2015 10:36 PM


Hello Emily,

I was not aware of your accident when sending you the email inviting both you and Dr. Neil into my home just to hear a confessional from me about my crystal meths addiction.

I wish you a speedy recovery.

Just recieved your book, FRUSTRATIONS OF GOD, in the mail yesterday. Will definitely read it.

Sincerely yours,

James E. Avery, DVM

"THOSE WITH A SURPLUS ARE BETTER ABLE CONTROLING THEIR CIRCUMSTANCES; THOSE WITHOUT ARE CONTROLLED BY THEM. ONE IS NOT ALWAYS ABLE EXERCISING GOOD JUDGEMENT."
~henry ford i think?








Subject: RE: follow-up
From: Emily Ashcroft (emilyambrosia@hotmail.com)
To: nshulma@bellsouth.net; jeaverydvm87@att.net; cpitts@cccgeorgia.org;
Cc:
Bcc:
Date: Saturday, February 14, 2015 10:59 PM



Hi Neil,


Sorry for not responding sooner, but things have been crazy.

Just a quick note to let you know where I am at.


Last week I was with doctors every day. Neurologist, neurosurgeon, maxillofacial surgeon, oral surgeon and dentist.

Little by little they continue to put me back together.

Should get my permanent implant teeth in the next two weeks.

I was supposed to have surgery this week to repair my shoulder, arm and elbow, but the neurologist will not allow the general anesthesia. I've now had 10 surgeries in the past 10 months and he is concerned about the cumulative effects. Doing more testing this week including a 48 hour EEG to determine what is going on with my grey matter.

I am still restricted from driving very much, but have several friends that have been getting me where I need to be.

The orthopedic surgeon has prioritized the surgeries that I still need as follows:

1. Left shoulder, arm and elbow 2. Left knee 3. Right shoulder 4. Pelvis

Also, the facial surgeon thinks it may be necessary to do another surgery to make additional repairs near my eye socket and cheek. She is worried that there are ridges forming where they did the bone grafts.

On a positive note, the neurosurgeon says the fusion in my neck is continuing to heal well and has removed any restrictions.

Still doing therapy, but it is getting a lot better.

I hope that at some point this all comes to an end. We are coming up on a year since my accident and it seems like there is no let up. Many days it seems like I am losing ground rather than moving forward
Sorry to sound like I'm sitting here complaining, because the doctors have done an amazing job in getting me this far.

Sometimes it just gets overwhelming.

I'll continue to let you know how things go.

emily

"It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are."
e.e. cummings



From: nshulma@bellsouth.net
To: jeaverydvm87@att.net; emilyambrosia@hotmail.com; cpitts@cccgeorgia.org
Subject: RE: follow-up
Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2015 20:11:33 -0500

I do think you should write a book on this topic. It could have a giant impact on improving things..........just write every day! I will surely buy the book when it comes out. These days you can try to get a traditional publisher or pay to have it published and available to the world. AUTHORHOUSE will take money and put your book on AMAZON. You just have to be careful about limiting the expenses. They often try to charge you for all sorts of publicity packages which are not usually impactful. Simply google them AUTHORHOUSE.

Best,

Neil




Subject: RE: follow-up
From: Neil Shulman (nshulma@bellsouth.net)
To: jeaverydvm87@att.net; emilyambrosia@hotmail.com; cpitts@cccgeorgia.org;
Cc:
Bcc:
Date: Saturday, February 14, 2015 6:55 PM



Sorry by colitis has flared up and my schedule is tight. Nice of you to invite us over.

I hope all goes well.

Also, I hope that Emily is doing better as well.

Best,

Neil



From: James Avery [mailto:jeaverydvm87@att.net]
Sent: Saturday, February 14, 2015 2:19 PM
To: Neil Shulman; Emily Ashcroft; Carol Pitts Ph.D LMFT LPC
Subject: Re: follow-up

Dear Dr. Neal,

See what I mean. Just now, you automatically doing the same thing everyone else is doing. And I was not asking for your expertise with addictions.

Am going to pull out a section from the email just sent to you with red highlighting for emphasis:

Well this is my third attempt trying to keep an email sending to you short.

I do have a crystal meths addiction.

Would it be possible for me to invite you and Dr. Neil into my home? I'm learning the hard way that this is an addiction pretty much all other addictions looking down upon; causing just about everyone, even my own Arkansan family, being totally dismissive of anything else I'm having to say. I would really be appreciative if the two of you would be willing giving me this chance explaining, up front, how my addiction came to be and where I'm at with it right now.

"DO NOT CONCLUDE UNTIL UNDERSTANDING. ONCE UNDERSTANDING; DO NOT JUDGE."

Before I'm even able forming any new relationship(s), a support group, this is the hurdle I'm needing others understanding first before I'm able even beginning to have a chance getting it under control; then hopefully off of it completely without relapsing.

Neil,

Think Amy Winehouse, Corey Monteith, Robin Williams, Albert Daniel King, yes, yes, yes, A.D. KIng, etc., etc., etc.; hell, maybe even our Jesus of Nazreth. Then try and apply that physic equation to their life stories.

It's not the fall that kills you; it's the change in the momemtum.

Without all the facts we will never know.

I was already able seeing that you are a very busy man; the ulcerative colitis probably being proof of this even more so.

Even more so surprised not having them myself when considering having had to perform my own drug addiction intervention all by my lonesome. And this was four years ago Thanksgiving 2010; starting with the only friendly neighbor I thought I had, Janet Claire Segers Gary , the wife of George R. Gary, Sr. ThD living in the house directly across the street from me and also working just down the street from us at (Pastoral) Care and Counseling Center of Georgia. When having to perform your own drug addiction intervention; that 's a clue something is seriously wrong when other are not, either, caring enough or just too busy noticing, performing your drug addiction intervention themselves.

Maybe just not the right people in my circles willing/able listening to what I'm needing to say; I mean...really, really, listening to what's being said and not just soaking it up like a sponge going no where like with my mother and sister.

Again, think Amy Winehouse, Corey Monteith, Robin Williams, Albert Daniel King (yes, yes, yes, even A.D. KIng's drowing accident?), etc., etc., etc.; hell, maybe even our Jesus of Nazreth (still suicide pretty much the same as when implying my own father as a workaholic working himself into an early grave not controlling his diabettes). Then... try and apply that physic equation to their life stories.

Corey Monteith, alone, should be proof enough these addiction centers are a joke. Their existance only misleading to most; as well as working with many the same as
"WE DON"T NEED UNIVERSAL HEALTHCARE! WHY!? THEY GET IT FOR FREE!" doing with our "CONSERVATIVES" and their "THOUGHTS TERMINATING CLICHES".

These clinics maybe part of the anwers when those with the addictions seeking them out... first...on their own intiative; but never the most important part of the solution with any addictions anytime.

Celebrities, I'm sure are entering them just for this very reason alone; trying getting others off their back or at least shutting them up temporarilty when them refusing understanding.

Anyway, it was just a though; believing I had a story to tell.

Sorry to have bothered you.

Hope Emily accident wasn't too serious; recovers fully.

Sincerely yours,

Simply Jim, DVM: Herd Health Medicine


p.s.

Am considering, although should not be when no income at the moment, purchasing thirty-one hours of those "HOLY GHOST RATE of $130.00/HR SESSIONS" with our counselors of (Pastoral) Care and Counseling Center of Georgia; one hour with each and every one of them. Cognitive Dissonance...thirty-one of them...that might help!

LOL

On Saturday, February 14, 2015 6:26 AM, Neil Shulman <nshulma@bellsouth.net> wrote:

Hi James

Thanks for your email. Sorry that my ulcerative colitis has flared up and Emily is still recovering from a serious accident. Emily lives in North Georgia. Have you had a chance to seek advice from somebody who is an expert in addiction? I think there are a number of non-profit organizations which provide assistance to folks in your position. I just did a GOOGLE of "drug addiction assistance Atlanta" and there appear to be many organizations with expertise and empathy in this area. Let me know what you think of all these groups when you do the GOOGLE and contact some of them.

I wish I had some expertise in this area or personal contacts.

Best,

Neil



From: James Avery [mailto:jeaverydvm87@att.net]
Sent: Saturday, February 14, 2015 1:02 AM
To: Emily Ashcroft; Neil Shulman
Subject: Re: GREAT CONNECT

Emily, Dr. Neal,

Thank you both for getting in touch with me.

Sorry it took me so long responding back to you. Again, I do appreciate you reaching out to me. Especially considering me and Dr. Neil having just met; really not knowing each other.

I usually have a tendency volunteering too much about myself, up front, which most people find to be a turn off. And I think I do this on purpose to weed out those, early, my gut instinct telling me will end up rejecting me anyway. Really not sure why I do this. I definitely do not take well to condescension, arrogance, of any kind; this I do know.

Well this is my third attempt trying to keep an email sending to you short.

I do have a crystal meths addiction.

Would it be possible for me to invite you and Dr. Neil into my home? I'm learning the hard way that this is an addiction pretty much all other addictions looking down upon; causing just about everyone, even my own Arkansan family, being totally dismissive of anything else I'm having to say. I would really be appreciative if the two of you would be willing giving me this chance explaining, up front, how my addiction came to be and where I'm at with it right now.

"DO NOT CONCLUDE UNTIL UNDERSTANDING. ONCE UNDERSTANDING; DO NOT JUDGE."

Before I'm even able forming any new relationship(s), a support group, this is the hurdle I'm needing others understanding first before I'm able even beginning to have a chance getting it under control; then hopefully off of it completely without relapsing.

IT'S NOT THE [Vf = Vi + (a x t)] THAT KILLS YOU; IT'S THE [F = MASS X CHANGE IN VELOCITY/ CHANGE IN TIME].

This is the part I'm having trouble getting others to understand. And this physic equations explains well, even, drug addiction withdrawals, reasons for depressions, attention withdrawals (the toughest one of the all but fortunately already was mostly a loner than most people realizing/it may have saved my life); even the collapsing of civilizations.

And I can't help but believing Emory University, indirectly through an unfortunate association with ex-neighbors of mine George Robert Gary, Sr. ThD and his wife Janet, already knowing this. But because of having lived an extremely unconventional lifestyle, plus labeling myself a radical atheist, as an adult; it apparently does not matter to them I'm still very much a Methodist.

Well that child, the first eighteen years of my life, still very much a part of me.

And he's not going anywhere.

Any associations either you and/or Dr. Neil having with Emory may conflict with loyalties.

Again, I would be very appreciative of an opportunity inviting the two of you into my home where I will be able best explaining how the meths addiction came to be.


Sincerely yours,

James E. Avery, DVM


P.S.

I am reading The CORPORATE KID; although, with so much on my mind, it going to take me a while finishing it. Am enjoying it.

And, a paperback version of FRUSTRATION OF GOD has been ordered from AMAZON.COM. I'm sort of getting the impression, that I may be living it already..?

Definitely wanting to hear your thoughts on sychronicities? Do they meanings of any significance to you?





No comments:

Post a Comment