JELLYFISH AND A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE

JELLYFISH AND A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE
BE CAREFUL!!! GOT A FRIEND WITH ME HAVING THE LUCKY FIN OF A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE! WE CAN BE VERBALLY AGGRESSIVE.

E = mc3: THE NEED FOR NEGATIVE THEOLOGY

E = mc3: THE NEED FOR NEGATIVE THEOLOGY
FUSION CUISINE: JESUS, EINSTEIN, and MICKEY MOUSE + INTERNETS (E = mc3) = TAO ~g(ZERO the HERO)d~OG

About Me

My photo
Hearing impaired (tendency to appear dumb, dense, and/or aloof), orthodox atheist (believe faith more harmful than doubt), self depreciating sense of humor (confident/not to be confused with low self esteem), ribald sense of humor (satorical/mocking when sensing Condescension), confirmed bachelor (my fate if not my choosing), freakish inclination (unpredictable non-traditionalist opinions), free spirit (nor conformist bohemian) Believe others have said it better...... "Jim! You can be SO SMART, but you can be SO DUMB!" "Jim! You make such a MARTYR of yourself." "He's a nice guy, but...." "You must be from up NORTH!" "You're such a DICK!" "You CRAZY!" "Where the HELL you from?" "Don't QUITE know how to take your personality." My favorite, "You have this... NEED... to be....HONEST!"

Monday, July 27, 2015

BRAIN CANDY: THE ART OF POSTPONING A DECISION UNTIL NO LONGER RELEVANT

From:  


Donna Devine


Decatur made the weather channel last week!  
Are u ok???  
How do u feel about playing brain candy when the weather gets cooler!!  

Love you

July 26, 6:26pm

***









Footprints


One night a man had a dream. He dreamed He was walking along the beach with the LORD. Across the sky flashed scenes from His life. For each scene He noticed two sets of footprints in the sand. One belonging to Him and the other to the LORD.

When the last scene of His life flashed before Him, he looked back at the footprints in the sand. He noticed that many times along the path of His life there was only one set of footprints. He also noticed that it happened at the very lowest and saddest times of His life.

This really bothered Him and He questioned the LORD about it. LORD you said that once I decided to follow you, you'd walk with me all the way. But I have noticed that during the most troublesome times in my life there is only one set of footprints. I don't understand why when I needed you most you would leave me.

The LORD replied, my precious, precious child, I Love you and I would never leave you! During your times of trial and suffering when you see only one set of footprints, it was then that I carried you.


***

Dear Donna,

I'm having enough
 
brain candy dealing with here in Atlanta already. 

 I 
really, really, really 
don't think it would be a good idea  chancing another pie exploding like the pineapple pi(e=mc2)
our mother made for your last trip, 
with the girls this time, 
visiting me here in Atlanta.

And... 
I'm pretty certain mother having made this pie
 a pineapple pie, which is Stephenie's favorite,
 instead of with apples which is my favorite,  
having nothing to do with this pie exploding; nor the crytal meths.



Having Landan Charles Fincher, Cruz Ryder Rodriguez, and Ashley Lauren Fincher's best interest in mind, here's another reason for you staying in Arkansas...



While we were at the Georgia Aquarium your last trip,  found myself in line with lots of children waiting to get their faces painted.



After all that trouble we went through just getting there. Once there, the crowd witnessing our bunch being rude and loud as we explained our reason  pushing ourselves through making it on time for the dolphin show. Now, a wait for face paintings that will, not only,  likely be longer than the paintings will last before getting smeared and being wiped off; Landon, Cruz, and Ashely will still, only, be able seeing face paintings not their own. 

"This is what...THEY...want to do 

and 
this is what...WE...are going to do!" 

Upon hearing Dana snap at my attempt reasoning with them, this is when I just walked away from them and spent the rest of our time there walking myself through the aquarium alone.  


Animal Conservation

One of the Georgia Aquarium’s goals is to be a leading facility for aquatic animal conservation and research. The Georgia Aquarium conducts research to improve husbandry methods, develop innovative and exciting new exhibits, contribute to the understanding of the underwater world and apply new discoveries to the conservation of aquatic life. Every day, researchers in the Aquarium’s exhibits and labs are learning more about marine life in order to develop new methods of animal care and veterinary medicine. By combining field research with the study of on-site animals in a controlled environment, the Aquarium is contributing to the advancement of human knowledge in the area of animal science.




I just do not understand 
why 
we can't get rid 
of 
"Son of Man," 
and
 all become instead...
 Sons and Daughters of a Fish Named Wanda?


The same as the oceans were our first home; 
the same they will be our last home.

At least...
 this gets our Darwin fish back into the picture.



It was when coming across the Weedy Seadragon exhibit and learning that Georgia Aquarium is only one of the four places having successfully bred these Seadragons in captivity that I realized, in addition to already exhibiting the Whale Shark which is the largest known extant fish species, the human species is not going to stop until we have captured a blue whale to exhibit in one of these aquarium;  if the ever the opportunity still existing once profitable.

Wave after wave of people, many of them couples, breezed by me as I watched these seadragons having had me mesmerized.  Except for a picture or two of these seadragons with their cellphones;  they barely stayed long enough to even notice them let alone read and learn anything about them.  


We might as well dump the whole ocean on land now and get it over with.


There will be no natural habitat to which we will be able returning these seadragon, or any other species, no matter how successful a breeding program.   


I see no point in adding to the global warming / climate change problem with an eighteen hour round trip for nothing more than brain candy.

Every little bit helps.

Love,



Jim Ed


***

From:  
Donna Devine

Did u get my text?  R u ok?

July 28, 915 am

***

From:  
Donna Devine 

Please answer me

July 28, 12:50 pm


***

To:  
Donna Devine

I have.
  
It's on my blog.  

But I'm not finished with it yet.

Sent:  July 28, 1:39pm

***

From:
Donna Devine

Jim Ed do u have another blog!  I'm looking on the twisted purple cow for your answer but it was not on there??

August 24, 8:57 pm

***

From:  
Donna Devine

Jim Ed did u get my text

August 25, 4:09 pm

***

To:
Donna Devine

I have to find it first.  Will get back to you.

August 25, 7:26 pm

***

From:  
Donna Devine

I'm waiting!

August 28, 2:52 pm

***

To:
Donna Devine

Yes,
 I do have another blog that 
I've started; 
two actually. 

You will find your answer... 

"BRAIN CANDY:  
THE ART OF POSTPONING A DECISION UNTIL NO LONGER RELEVANT"

posted 

JULY 27TH, 2015 

to this blog by clicking on the following link:


September 1, 11:31 pm

***

From:
Donna Devine

The weather is cooler, 
but we read your blog and it sounds like you do not want us to come!  
We love you!

September 14, 10:43 am

***

From:
Donna Devine

Mother wanted me to tell u she has two big blooms on her night bloomer!!

September 14, 5:34 pm

***








Ah! Well a-day! What evil looks
Had I from old and young!





Instead of the cross, the albatross
About my neck was hung.

Eventually, the ship encounters a ghostly hulk. On board are Death (a skeleton) and the "Night-mare Life-in-Death",a deathly-pale woman, who are playing dice for the souls of the crew. With a roll of the dice, Death wins the lives of the crew members and Life-in-Death the life of the mariner, a prize she considers more valuable. Her name is a clue to the mariner's fate: he will endure a fate worse than death as punishment for his killing of the albatross.


No comments:

Post a Comment