JELLYFISH AND A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE

JELLYFISH AND A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE
BE CAREFUL!!! GOT A FRIEND WITH ME HAVING THE LUCKY FIN OF A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE! WE CAN BE VERBALLY AGGRESSIVE.

E = mc3: THE NEED FOR NEGATIVE THEOLOGY

E = mc3: THE NEED FOR NEGATIVE THEOLOGY
FUSION CUISINE: JESUS, EINSTEIN, and MICKEY MOUSE + INTERNETS (E = mc3) = TAO ~g(ZERO the HERO)d~OG

About Me

My photo
Hearing impaired (tendency to appear dumb, dense, and/or aloof), orthodox atheist (believe faith more harmful than doubt), self depreciating sense of humor (confident/not to be confused with low self esteem), ribald sense of humor (satorical/mocking when sensing Condescension), confirmed bachelor (my fate if not my choosing), freakish inclination (unpredictable non-traditionalist opinions), free spirit (nor conformist bohemian) Believe others have said it better...... "Jim! You can be SO SMART, but you can be SO DUMB!" "Jim! You make such a MARTYR of yourself." "He's a nice guy, but...." "You must be from up NORTH!" "You're such a DICK!" "You CRAZY!" "Where the HELL you from?" "Don't QUITE know how to take your personality." My favorite, "You have this... NEED... to be....HONEST!"

Sunday, July 5, 2015

St. Bartholomew Episcopal Church Sunday 5th, 2015

SECOND READING
2 Corinthians 12:2-10
I KNOW A PERSON in Christ who fourteen years ago was caught up to the third heaven whether
in the body or out of the body I do not know; God knows. And I know that such a
person-whether in the body or out of the body I do not know; God knows-was caught up
into Paradise and heard things that are not to be told, that no mortal is permitted to repeat.
On behalf of such a one I will boast, but on my own behalf I will not boast, except of my
weaknesses. But if! wish to boast, I will not be a fool, for I will be speaking the truth. But I
refrain from it, so that no one may think better ofme than what is seen in me or heard from
me, even considering the exceptional character of the revelations. Therefore, to keep me
from being too elated, a thorn was given me in the flesh, a messenger of Satan to torment me,
to keep me from being too elated. Three times I appealed to the Lord about this, that it would
leave me, but he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for power is made perfect in
weakness:' So, I will boast all the more gladly ofmy weaknesses, so that the power of Christ
may dwell in me. Therefore I am content with weaknesses, insults, hardships, persecutions,
and calamities for the sake of Christ; for whenever I am weak, then I am strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment