JELLYFISH AND A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE

JELLYFISH AND A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE
BE CAREFUL!!! GOT A FRIEND WITH ME HAVING THE LUCKY FIN OF A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE! WE CAN BE VERBALLY AGGRESSIVE.

E = mc3: THE NEED FOR NEGATIVE THEOLOGY

E = mc3: THE NEED FOR NEGATIVE THEOLOGY
FUSION CUISINE: JESUS, EINSTEIN, and MICKEY MOUSE + INTERNETS (E = mc3) = TAO ~g(ZERO the HERO)d~OG

About Me

My photo
Hearing impaired (tendency to appear dumb, dense, and/or aloof), orthodox atheist (believe faith more harmful than doubt), self depreciating sense of humor (confident/not to be confused with low self esteem), ribald sense of humor (satorical/mocking when sensing Condescension), confirmed bachelor (my fate if not my choosing), freakish inclination (unpredictable non-traditionalist opinions), free spirit (nor conformist bohemian) Believe others have said it better...... "Jim! You can be SO SMART, but you can be SO DUMB!" "Jim! You make such a MARTYR of yourself." "He's a nice guy, but...." "You must be from up NORTH!" "You're such a DICK!" "You CRAZY!" "Where the HELL you from?" "Don't QUITE know how to take your personality." My favorite, "You have this... NEED... to be....HONEST!"

Monday, July 20, 2015

HOMELAND SECURITY: ST. MARK UNITED METHODIST CHURCH (REV? JOSHUA NOBLITT) IMPENETRABILITY PROBLEM..?



Today on July 20th, 2015,
 I had two extra special 
VISITORS
to my home for a change..?



HOMELAND SECURITY!  

Inspector (?) McCormick was the one who did all the talking; the other one, a male, just observed from a close distance.  I found them both to be respectful;  just doing their jobs.

And I am actually thankful for their visit as it provided me with important information extremely helpful in narrowing down all the possible conjectures able coming up with regarding a letter handed to me Sunday morning of July 5th by two uniformed police officers acting as security guards at St. Mark United Methodist Church informing me of criminal trespassing on private property from that point forward.

***

Saint Mark
UNITED METHODIST CHURCH
781 Peachtree Street, NE
Atlanta, Georgia 30308-1205

404.873.2636
facsimile: 404.873.2639

office@stmarkumc.org
WWW .stmarkumc .org


July 1,2015


To James Avery,

Acting on behalf of the congregation as represented by Administrative Council of Saint Mark United Methodist Church, we, the Board of Trustees, hereby notify James Avery that his presence on the property of Saint Mark United Methodist Church, 781 Peachtree Street NE, Atlanta Georgia 30308; bounded by Peachtree Street, Fifth Street, and Juniper Street, shall constitute a criminal trespass from the time of the delivery of this notice forward.

E.C. LaRocca-Pitts















Senior Pastor, representing the Board of Trustees


Loving
Accepting
Serving


***











I was already fairly certain that the reason given was going to be a comment I made to the black female security guard about me going home and coming back with a toy gun, water pistol actually, teaching these sheltered Faggots a lesson.

Does this automatically rule out the other conjectures also believing possible explanations for me being barred from coming onto the grounds of St. Mark United Methodist Church..?

Absolutely not!!!







My intuition is still telling this is all about St. Mark's Minister of Social Justice Rev. Joshua Noblitt having more sway with the Board of Trustees of St. Mark UMC than Rev. Dr. Beth LaRocca-Pitts.

"And I...DOOOOOO...TOOOO...LOVEEE.... my...CONGREGATION!"

Rev. Dr. Beth said this to me over the telephone way back in the beginning when all this started;  just before hanging up on me without allowing me any chance explaining how it was that I"m needing help kicking this crystal meths addiction.

Well I'm certain of it that they, Congregation St. Mark UMC roughly eighty percent  homosexual males, "DOOOO....TOOOO....LOOOOVE....HERRRRRRR;  until she's done serving their purpose!  That just how....GAAAAAAY...men...DOOOOO!"

No one in that church knows me as well as Rev. Dr. Beth!  Most certainly have not held back with my choice of words the few times I've managed getting some alone time with her away from the others.


"Beth.  
Do you realize, 
the more 
you make in income as a Methodist Administer, 
the less 
anything of everything you do counts toward moral behavior;  
it's what you are getting paid for...being their human Sunday!"

She knows what I was trying to do.  

Although she may want to try and believe she doesn't, she knows my political motivation;
always keeping on the move.

And...

I don't think she's been sharing any of these conversations with them..?

Then again, maybe she has.  She...DID...allow me to sitting in on her Wednesday afternoon Bible Study 101 Classes.  And one Wednesday evening in response to something  overhearing me saying to Carl, having joined a few of the participants of her class for their Wednesday night catered dinner afterwards, Woody came to Beth's defense claiming Beth had told them, "I was well read".  Had they been complaining about me (Beth coming to my defense) I'm now wondering...?

Yeah...




Beth is definitely distancing herself from the others when having me handed this letter informing me of criminal trespassing.

***



Do I see...


LOVE?


This is beginning to scare me.

When able getting these brief private moments, with anyone; 
I'm having no choice but making every word count knowing full well I may not get another chance. 

No comments:

Post a Comment