JELLYFISH AND A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE

JELLYFISH AND A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE
BE CAREFUL!!! GOT A FRIEND WITH ME HAVING THE LUCKY FIN OF A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE! WE CAN BE VERBALLY AGGRESSIVE.

E = mc3: THE NEED FOR NEGATIVE THEOLOGY

E = mc3: THE NEED FOR NEGATIVE THEOLOGY
FUSION CUISINE: JESUS, EINSTEIN, and MICKEY MOUSE + INTERNETS (E = mc3) = TAO ~g(ZERO the HERO)d~OG

About Me

My photo
Hearing impaired (tendency to appear dumb, dense, and/or aloof), orthodox atheist (believe faith more harmful than doubt), self depreciating sense of humor (confident/not to be confused with low self esteem), ribald sense of humor (satorical/mocking when sensing Condescension), confirmed bachelor (my fate if not my choosing), freakish inclination (unpredictable non-traditionalist opinions), free spirit (nor conformist bohemian) Believe others have said it better...... "Jim! You can be SO SMART, but you can be SO DUMB!" "Jim! You make such a MARTYR of yourself." "He's a nice guy, but...." "You must be from up NORTH!" "You're such a DICK!" "You CRAZY!" "Where the HELL you from?" "Don't QUITE know how to take your personality." My favorite, "You have this... NEED... to be....HONEST!"

Friday, August 4, 2017

CBS46 - Charles Butts One "Man" Crime Waver..?

***


James Avery Here's another way of increasing your property value, removing hazards to your general public welfare, improving your quality of life. And I absolute refuse to be silently an accessory to this DeKalb County victim's now "ONE MAN CRIME WAVE" in TENNESSEE! My God! This woman is District Attorney now!
Manage
James Avery How this sign came to creation...
Manage
James Avery Oh! There's more than...ONE!
Manage
James Avery The woman is clueless!
Manage
James Avery One town hall meeting...
Manage
James Avery Another town hall meeting..?
Manage
James Avery Subject: Inappropriate Signage 1840 Mason Mill Road..?
From: James Avery (jeaverydvm87@att.net)
To: elena@elenaparent.com;

Date: Tuesday, July 19, 2016 4:15 PM

Hello Elena,

This is the mentally disturbed resident at 1840 Mason Mill Road.

"OH NO!"
~(Senator Elena Parent)~

I will never forget that afternoon I had first introduced myself to you at one of Mason Mill Civic Association's picnics at W. D. Thompson Park. 

Sorry to bother you as I know you are extremely busy with your reelection campaign, but I would really appreciate it if you could spare some time allowing me the opportunity explaining some of the reasons behind my signs and odd behaviors. 

Is it fair calling someone's problem a psychosis if the triggers for his supposedly bipolar-ism is the congeniality and confirmation bias of other? How does one go ask for help if not sure where to begin?

I do consider myself a Progressive. 

And thought I was living in Progressive neighborhood. 

I'm a Progressive who just happens to be handicapped. I'm a Progressive who just happens to be gay. I'm a Progressive who just happens to have a drug addiction. I'm a Progressive who just happens to be many things. But it' not my progressive activism on these issues I'm wanting to believe that defining me as a Progressive. It's my progressive activism on issues that I do not personally benefit from I'm wanting to believe that's defining me as a Progressive. For example, I consider you to be the more progressive one when compared to Kyle Williams. But then again, this is unfair to Kyle as we do not know what his view would have been had he been married with children. But then again, we do have a pretty good idea what those views might have been like because of his association with the Log Cabin Republicans. I agree with you on that one. 

But I've since learned the hard way that I lean so far left in my political views that I make even the Progressives and Liberals nervous.

So I don't know what I am?

I've also had someone once tell me, that if you too far left, you end up back on the right..? 

Unless maybe "Dead Man Walking" same as our Jesus of Nazareth.

Since learned that everything about our language is assumption based. 

And this is where my colorful (inflammatory, offensive, ribald, etc., etc., etc.) language comes into play.

Anyway, just hoping someone would hear me out before my court hearing over these signs August 9th, 2016.

Sincerely yours,

Jim Ed

"Our people of faith should be able getting together and having a rational discussion about guns."
~(Rep. Mary Margaret Oliver)~

P.S. If possible, would even like an audience with Mary Margaret Oliver? But from the look on her face the day I introduced myself to her after one of her town hall meetings, probably unlikely to happen. But it's God, Guns, and Robin Williams I'm wanting to discuss with that "Catholic Lite"!

"Sometimes you have to pick the gun up to put the gun down."
~(Malcolm X)~

"I do not agree with that."
~(Rev. Kimberly Wagner)~

"You can disagree all you want! The sad fact still remains; you will always have the option of changing your mind!"
~(Simply Jim: Constructive ? Confrontationist)~
Manage
James Avery Subject: Re: Inappropriate Signage 1840 Mason Mill Road..?
From: Elena Parent (elena@elenaparent.com)
To: jeaverydvm87@att.net;

Date: Thursday, July 21, 2016 10:27 AM

Thank you, James, for writing and clarifying your position and thoughts on the matter.

Best,

Elena

Elena C. Parent
Senator, District 42
321 Coverdell Legislative Office Building
18 Capitol Square, SW
Atlanta, GA 30334
(404) 656-5109
elena@elenaparent.com
www.elenaparent.com
Manage
James Avery Subject: Re: Inappropriate Signage 1840 Mason Mill Road..?
From: James Avery (jeaverydvm87@att.net)
To: elena@elenaparent.com;

Date: Thursday, July 21, 2016 8:45 PM

Hello Elena,

Thank you for writing back.

I was actually requesting a meeting with you. What I'm wanting to share with you is too complicated than my writing skills will allow. Nor do I have any reasons believing I will be given the opportunity sharing these same thoughts during my court hearing/non-hearing coming up August 9th, 2016.

http://minusfleshequalswaterandspirits.blogspot.com/...

image

?PURGATORY~g(CAT!FISH)d~DIALOGUE? : Anitacock...
James Avery from Mason Mill5d ago Oh btw...Supervisor Silver with a ...
View on minusfleshequalswaterandspirits.blogspot.com
Preview by Yahoo

But intuition is telling me you are already aware of this..?

May 17, 2016
Dear Neighbors:

I'm certain you have noticed the many ground signs and seasonal inflatables at 1840 Mason Mill Road. At the request of a number of neighbors, the Mason Mill Civic Association is facilitating a communication process relating to a petition asking DeKalb County to enforce its Code of Ordinances to ensure that the resident at 1840 Mason Mill complies with them.

You may have received a link to this petition through the Mason Mill Civic Association email sent out on Sunday, May 15. If not, you can locate the petition by going to www.change.org and search "1840", or
typing in the following link: https://www.change.org/.../dekalb-countydekalb-county... source=share petition&utm mediu
m=email&utm campaign;;share email responsive._

As you review this petition, you will find that the petition is directed toward the county, not the resident, and that the petition does not call for the elimination of all signs; nor does it deny the resident his First
Amendment rights. The petition only asks that the county ensure that the resident follows the same Code of Ordinances we are all called upon to follow as residents of DeKalb County. Our goal is to reach 100 signatures and we need your support.

As of 4/30/16, the resident at 1840 is in violation of three ordinances and a hearing for the current violations is set for late in June.

In order to keep pressure on the county to act in this matter and to ensure that the community's voice is heard in upcoming meetings with county staff - and later before the hearing judge - we ask that you add your signature to this petition along with any comments.


Found the above information on a single folded sheet of paper someone place anonymously in my mailbox one evening. Maybe you could at least tell me whether or not there has been any discussions with you about my signs; what advice/suggestions, if any, they were given? 

Sincerely yours,

Simply Jim
Manage
James Avery Town hall meeting at Glenn Memorial UMC by Senator Parent and Representative Oliver where Representative Oliver's talks about probation reforms. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NiZe29Kpczs
Reply1 minEdited
Manage
James Avery Wanting to talk about my recent trial and the terms and conditions of my probation, I was wanting them going first and correcting the misinformation sent out to my neighbors by neighborhood associations. They practically blew me off! As all politics is local, this did involve all of us. Then I tried discussing my trial/probation afterwards with Rev. Pinson. She would hear none of it or even willing discussing it later. Then I tried making a comparison between my trial and Dylan Roof's trial; an attempt at pointing out to her Glenn Memorial UMC unwillingness discussing my complaints (signs) with our "UNITED" Methodist Church and Glenn's silence with the death sentence resulting from Dylan's trial while Commission for Conservative Citizens website having set off Dylan's triggers leading to this tragedy still up waiting repeating the same tragedy all over again with someone else kid. Again would hear none of it! OH HOW STUPID OF THAT USELESS BITCH REV. PINSON! "I did bring a bag with me," I said to her. I wish you could have seen her eyes pop open with fear as she quickly focused her gaze one the overstuffed bag hanging over my shoulder. "There's nothing in it but stuff wanting to share with you. But...no one checked it." She intermediately goes back to refusing listening to anything I was trying to say. In fact she snapped at me. "I DON'T WANT TO HEAR IT!" OH HOW STUPID OF THAT USELESS BITCH REV. PINSON. Glenn might as well bring down that cross and suffer their offerings into a pinata instead! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hub892GOhqc&t=182s
Reply

***

No comments:

Post a Comment