JELLYFISH AND A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE

JELLYFISH AND A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE
BE CAREFUL!!! GOT A FRIEND WITH ME HAVING THE LUCKY FIN OF A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE! WE CAN BE VERBALLY AGGRESSIVE.

E = mc3: THE NEED FOR NEGATIVE THEOLOGY

E = mc3: THE NEED FOR NEGATIVE THEOLOGY
FUSION CUISINE: JESUS, EINSTEIN, and MICKEY MOUSE + INTERNETS (E = mc3) = TAO ~g(ZERO the HERO)d~OG

About Me

My photo
Hearing impaired (tendency to appear dumb, dense, and/or aloof), orthodox atheist (believe faith more harmful than doubt), self depreciating sense of humor (confident/not to be confused with low self esteem), ribald sense of humor (satorical/mocking when sensing Condescension), confirmed bachelor (my fate if not my choosing), freakish inclination (unpredictable non-traditionalist opinions), free spirit (nor conformist bohemian) Believe others have said it better...... "Jim! You can be SO SMART, but you can be SO DUMB!" "Jim! You make such a MARTYR of yourself." "He's a nice guy, but...." "You must be from up NORTH!" "You're such a DICK!" "You CRAZY!" "Where the HELL you from?" "Don't QUITE know how to take your personality." My favorite, "You have this... NEED... to be....HONEST!"

Tuesday, August 15, 2017

CBS46 - ULULATE

***


CBS46
July 14
People living in a DeKalb County neighborhood say they have been terrorized for years.
LikeShow more reactions
Comment
79 Comments
Comments
James Avery My name is James Avery, the mentally ill resident 1840 Mason Mill Road with all the vulgar signs.. Recently CBS46 broadcasted some extremely biased news reporting by Dante Renzulli and Kim Passoth. Bias can be real as well as pernicious without being legally actionable. And any form of manipulation and/or deception eliminates consent. 

Instead of running a bunch of sensationalized drama pieces being passed off as news that pretty much do no more than journalizes/glorifies the tragic vision of the humankind, how about involving yourself in some journalism that leans more to the balanced vision of the humankind? Interview me in the presence of any others willing to back up their complaints with their participation in a discussion not manipulated by time constraints and/or lawyers. And when I say "not manipulated by time constraints", I mean not showing up unannounced and ringing my doorbell late afternoon for a news report due that same evening. You do not conclude until understanding. Once understanding, you do not judge. 

CBS46 pretty much tried throwing me into a lions den! And to a degree, YOU DID SUCCEED! But I'm still going strong, but only able so long. It's not me who's a danger to others and/or himself. It's Simply Jim letting other make this decision. We started at $70,000.00. We're now down to $16,000.00. 

Although I could sell my home and and buy us more time, there is still no guarantee of success before running out of money. Therefore, it is my intention having arrangements made for my home and possession sold and the proceed used expiating, not only for my own personal sins, but also for the sins of my hometown of Prescott, Ark., the county seat of Nevada County (60% Trump), as well as the sins of my current hometown of Decatur, Ga., the county seat of DeKalb County (80% Clinton). 

"When comparing me and Micheal Avery Ross to Cain and Abel, who would you pick to be Cain," I had once asked of my mother? 

"You," she answers. 

"I'm not surprised. Are you aware that it was my distant cousin Mike Avery Ross as U.S. Representative 4th District Arkansas having thrown your gay son under the yellow school bus in order furthering his political ambition," I then asked of my mother. 

This would be the same mother having allowed DeKalb County (and vice versa) taking advantage of a middle aged self avowed practicing homosexuals complicated relationship with his eight year old rural Arkansan mother having me committed involuntarily to GRH. 

I have said this many many time over the years...since; yet to have found anyone willing to hear me: 

IT NOT BIPOLAR IF GOOD REASONS. IS IT FAIR CALLING SOMEONE PROBLEM A PSYCHOSIS (MENTAL ILLNESS) WHEN THE THE TRIGGERS FOR HIS BIPOLAR-ISM IS THE CONGENIALITY BIAS, BOTH SURVIVORS AND CONFIRMATION, OF OTHERS? IS THIS FAIR? 

WHAT THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN OUR LIBERAL ELITIST AND CONSERVATIVE ELITIST? OR A DIFFERENT WAY OF ASKING THE SAME QUESTION; WHAT DO All OF OUR REPRESENTATIVES BOTH ELECTED AND NON-ELECTED, AND THIS WOULD INCLUDE THE LIKES OF PASTORS.JUDGES, SCHOLARS, ETC., HAVE IN COMMON? 

THEY ALL TRIANGULATE THEIR GOOD (GOLD) FORTUNE OFF THE CONGENIALITY BIAS (MISFORTUNE ) OF THEIR CONSTITUENTS.

WHAT I'M ACTUALLY WANTING (NEEDING) IS A NON-CRIMINAL FACT FINDING JUSTICE HEARING TO INCLUDE GLENN MEMORIAL UNITED METHODIST CHURCH LOCATED ON THE SECULAR METHODIST LIBERAL ARTS AND SCIENCE CAMPUS OF EMORY UNIVERSITY, ST. MARK UNITED METHODIST CHURCH DOWNTOWN ATLANTA EIGHTY PERCENT LGBT, AND FIRST UNITED METHODIST CHURCH OF PRESCOTT, ARKANSAS HAVING BEEN ENTRUSTED WITH THE FIRST EIGHTEEN YEARS OF MY LIFE THE MOST IMPRESSIONABLE YEARS OF MY LIFE; OFFICIATED BY EMORY UNIVERSITY AND GLENN MEMORIAL. .

There is a ... LOT... we all can learn from this story! 

What I'm needing is a ghost writer.
LikeShow more reactions
Reply2 mins
***

No comments:

Post a Comment