JELLYFISH AND A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE

JELLYFISH AND A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE
BE CAREFUL!!! GOT A FRIEND WITH ME HAVING THE LUCKY FIN OF A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE! WE CAN BE VERBALLY AGGRESSIVE.

E = mc3: THE NEED FOR NEGATIVE THEOLOGY

E = mc3: THE NEED FOR NEGATIVE THEOLOGY
FUSION CUISINE: JESUS, EINSTEIN, and MICKEY MOUSE + INTERNETS (E = mc3) = TAO ~g(ZERO the HERO)d~OG

About Me

My photo
Hearing impaired (tendency to appear dumb, dense, and/or aloof), orthodox atheist (believe faith more harmful than doubt), self depreciating sense of humor (confident/not to be confused with low self esteem), ribald sense of humor (satorical/mocking when sensing Condescension), confirmed bachelor (my fate if not my choosing), freakish inclination (unpredictable non-traditionalist opinions), free spirit (nor conformist bohemian) Believe others have said it better...... "Jim! You can be SO SMART, but you can be SO DUMB!" "Jim! You make such a MARTYR of yourself." "He's a nice guy, but...." "You must be from up NORTH!" "You're such a DICK!" "You CRAZY!" "Where the HELL you from?" "Don't QUITE know how to take your personality." My favorite, "You have this... NEED... to be....HONEST!"

Friday, February 3, 2017

Simply ~(8!0)~ Jim

***

Subject:DeKalb County vs. James Avery..?
From:James Avery (jeaverydvm87@att.net)
To:wgibbs@dekalbcountyga.gov; IJMCGAUG@DEKALBCOUNTYGA.GOV; lstadalius@dekalbcountyga.gov; memaloney@dekalbcountyga.gov; kgannon@dekalbcountyga.gov; dkschneider@dekalbcountyga.gov; mmo@mmolaw.com; jrader@dekalbcountyga.gov; elena.parent@senate.ga.gov; chosenofthelordandprecious@wbcstuff.com; editor@thegavoice.com; engjmb@emory.edu; hinkelfamily21380@earthlink.net; patrick.noonan@emory.edu; cboone@ajc.com; jladams@dekalbcountyga.gov; jhdavis@dekalbcountyga.gov; celliot@emory.edu; john.c.harper@emory.edu; Mhousworth@dekalbcountyga.gov; tmanns@emory.edu; mdmeeks@emory.edu; blorena@dekalbcountyga.gov; jsilver@dekalbcountyga.gov;
Cc:bev@stbartsatlanta.org; office@emorypresbyterian.org; rabbi@bethjacobatlanta.org; menahem2@012.net.il; rabbiy@bethjacobatlanta.org; bertgary@netdoor.com; Susan.Landry@mtzionumc.org; bethlp@stmarkumc.org; jmcbray@gmail.com; jnoblitt@stmarkumc.org; spinson@glennumc.org; alicer@glennumc.org; blairs@glennumc.org; hsteele@bethjacobatlanta.org; owen@clairmontpres.org; kimmy@clairmontpres.org; mac@stbartsatlanta.org;
Date:Friday, February 3, 2017 6:00 PM


Greetings everyone,

Although this email is primarily addressed to Whitney Gibbs and Ingrid McGaughey, court ordered lawyers assigned to me by Law Office of Public Defender DeKalb County,  intuition (experience is just nature cruel way of giving the exams first followed by their lessons) is telling me maybe wiser casting this question to a broader audience.

FIRST ... THE  TRIAL!

"Defendant is sentenced to serve seven days in custody beginning on Friday, January 20th, 2017."  

"Defendant shall have a period of 30 days following his release from the initial seven day term of confinement to bring  his property located at 1840 Mason Mill Road into compliance with the DeKalb  County Ordinance Code, i.e., by no later than Sunday, February 26th 2017.   The Court will conduct a hearing at 2:00 pm on Tuesday, February 28th 2017  to determine if the property is in compliance.  If the property  is not in compliance by Sunday, February 26th 2017 the Defendant shall serve 14 days in custody, commencing on Tuesday, February 28th 2017.

NOW ... THE QUESTION?

"As a special condition of probation the Defender must not violate any provisions of the DeKalb County Code Ordinances?"


I'm interpreting this to mean that I can go ahead and violate all sign code ordinance, most especially, square footage as long as I bring them all inside the house no later than Saturday February 25th 2017; not putting them back in the yard until after Defendant has served his 14 days in custody.

I've already made it quite clear (in a truthful manner) to probation officer assigned to me, Jumaane Davis, that he will be finding two code violations upon his visit: 

"But you are here because of the signs.  Let's not go muddying the issue." 

1)  Rubbish pile of branches and leaves composting off to the side of back corner of my house visible from the road  pointed out to me by Officer Lorena on her first visit to my home 2011

"I went to great effort making both side of this fence look the same."

2)  Wooden privacy fence separating my property 1840 Mason Mill Road and property 1848 Mason MIll Road.   Wooden fence I decided bulding myself, as opposed to contracting the job out, fully aware  that it would most likely be a complaint filed by owners of rental property at the time the reason for it having to come back down..

So to all of you,  if we follow the terms of probation, set just for the Defendant as the owner of this property 1840 Mason MIll Road, to the letter,  I am supposed to be taken into custody February 28th, 2017. again I'm assuming, straight to jail from the court hearing..?  Even if no signs in my front yard, although allowed up to four signs,  had I taken all signs downs the day released from custody and not put them back out.

This I can handle.

I will be prepared this time: money for the commissary, fresh hearing aid batteries, case (accessories like dehumidifier) needed for hearing aids, case for my eyeglasses, arrangement made ahead of time for my cat, as well as dressed warmly (layered actually) as protection against the cold interior of DeKalb County Jail the several hours it takes getting processed into your assigned prison wear then again the several hours process out of jail.  Also from this money, able purchasing thermal underwear from the commissary,eventually, as orders are only taken weekly.

But hear my problem.  I will probably purchase thermal underwear for other less fortunate than me; as well as extra food from the commissary to share.  There's not enough money lasting through the whole of terms set for probation before I'm having to sell my  home.  You will have  your properties's value increasing sooner than you think.

So...
I'm open to suggestions.

Walk, work with me.  Let us talk

Yet for all this, his anger is not turned away, his hand is still upraised,

Simply Jim
~(8!0)~

Attachments







  • July 21st, 2016 Decatur 103.JPG (672.13KB)
  • November 5th, 2015 Burger King Scavenger God 019.JPG (586.39KB)
  • October 12, 2012 023.JPG (430.70KB)
  • September 23, 2012 041.JPG (345.67KB)
  • September 23, 2012 092.JPG (374.90KB)
  • xmas2011 082.JPG (238.48KB)


***


Subject:RE: DeKalb County vs. James Avery..?
From:McGaughey, Ingrid (ijmcgaug@dekalbcountyga.gov)
To:jeaverydvm87@att.net;
Cc:wgibbs@dekalbcountyga.gov;
Date:Monday, February 6, 2017 9:58 AM


Dear Mr. Avery,

I would like to set up at time to meet in my office.   When are you available?

Sincerely,
Ingrid McGaughey


***

No comments:

Post a Comment