JELLYFISH AND A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE

JELLYFISH AND A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE
BE CAREFUL!!! GOT A FRIEND WITH ME HAVING THE LUCKY FIN OF A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE! WE CAN BE VERBALLY AGGRESSIVE.

E = mc3: THE NEED FOR NEGATIVE THEOLOGY

E = mc3: THE NEED FOR NEGATIVE THEOLOGY
FUSION CUISINE: JESUS, EINSTEIN, and MICKEY MOUSE + INTERNETS (E = mc3) = TAO ~g(ZERO the HERO)d~OG

About Me

My photo
Hearing impaired (tendency to appear dumb, dense, and/or aloof), orthodox atheist (believe faith more harmful than doubt), self depreciating sense of humor (confident/not to be confused with low self esteem), ribald sense of humor (satorical/mocking when sensing Condescension), confirmed bachelor (my fate if not my choosing), freakish inclination (unpredictable non-traditionalist opinions), free spirit (nor conformist bohemian) Believe others have said it better...... "Jim! You can be SO SMART, but you can be SO DUMB!" "Jim! You make such a MARTYR of yourself." "He's a nice guy, but...." "You must be from up NORTH!" "You're such a DICK!" "You CRAZY!" "Where the HELL you from?" "Don't QUITE know how to take your personality." My favorite, "You have this... NEED... to be....HONEST!"

Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Probation Supervisor Jumaane Davis - Inspections With Officer Housworth?

***
Subject:Inspections with Officer Housworth..?
From:James Avery (jeaverydvm87@att.net)
To:jhdavis@dekalbcountyga.gov;
Date:Tuesday, February 14, 2017 10:38 PM


Hello Officer Davis,

This is James Avery, defendant 1840 Mason MIll Road.  

It was my understanding that you and Officer Housworth would be inspecting my property together?  Just got a returned email stating that Officer Housworth would not be in his office until after February 27th, 2017.    

Since I have up until February 26th bringing my property in compliance with DeKalb County Code Ordinances, then court hearing February 28th,  I'm guess my question is whether or not you two have already inspected my property?  If the answer is, yes, was any effort made letting me know you were here?  I understood I was supposed to allow you visiting with me in my home?

Any information you are able providing me would be much appreciated.

Sincerely yours,

James E, Avery, D.V.M.

P.S.  

Following link to blog article is the one I meant to send within previous email to my two public defender:




***

No comments:

Post a Comment