JELLYFISH AND A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE

JELLYFISH AND A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE
BE CAREFUL!!! GOT A FRIEND WITH ME HAVING THE LUCKY FIN OF A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE! WE CAN BE VERBALLY AGGRESSIVE.

E = mc3: THE NEED FOR NEGATIVE THEOLOGY

E = mc3: THE NEED FOR NEGATIVE THEOLOGY
FUSION CUISINE: JESUS, EINSTEIN, and MICKEY MOUSE + INTERNETS (E = mc3) = TAO ~g(ZERO the HERO)d~OG

About Me

My photo
Hearing impaired (tendency to appear dumb, dense, and/or aloof), orthodox atheist (believe faith more harmful than doubt), self depreciating sense of humor (confident/not to be confused with low self esteem), ribald sense of humor (satorical/mocking when sensing Condescension), confirmed bachelor (my fate if not my choosing), freakish inclination (unpredictable non-traditionalist opinions), free spirit (nor conformist bohemian) Believe others have said it better...... "Jim! You can be SO SMART, but you can be SO DUMB!" "Jim! You make such a MARTYR of yourself." "He's a nice guy, but...." "You must be from up NORTH!" "You're such a DICK!" "You CRAZY!" "Where the HELL you from?" "Don't QUITE know how to take your personality." My favorite, "You have this... NEED... to be....HONEST!"

Saturday, February 11, 2017

NOBLESSE OBLIGE - Saturday, February 11, 2017














***


Definitions for noblesse oblige

  1. the moral obligation of those of high birth, powerful social position, etc., to act with honor, kindliness, generosity, etc.

***

Four signs stolen this afternoon!


Although stolen before getting around to taking pics, 
they were the same set signs displayed yesterday, 
except, 
in place of  

PER*NI*CIOUS  
"He Was So Big"  
ROSEWOOD MASSACRE   
"He So Black That Boy"  
PRE*VER*I*CATE

,

had 

DEAD MAN WALKING 

[$21,000.00]

DEATH OF A SALESMAN

instead.




Although I had noticed that Louis Landry and his crew were working in the house directly across the street from my house as I was putting the signs out in my yard today,  I'm not going so far as claiming them to be the one having taken my signs; only that they were physically present on this property belonging to him and his wife Susan Gary Landry, Senior Pastor of Mt. Zion UMC,  at the time realizing the signs had been stolen.


Glad it was Officer Cochran responding to my request that they send a police officer to my house this time for me filing a police report instead of over the phone as DeKalb County Police started doing with last set of thefts from my property.

It did surprise me  hearing from Officer Cochran that 
Officer Steve had retired;
 same as Officer Turner..?


***




But Officer Steve said it himself...


 "FUCK YOU!"  
sign was okay because I had enclosed it within quotation marks.

***


I do not trust anyone associated with this family

of
George Robert Gary, Sr. MDiv, ThD



and
his wife
Janet Claire Segers Gary.

Never did get around to filing a police report on the Penguin Inflatable stolen one evening after dark or the one Phelps sign,
 stolen broad daylight,
 of a young man holding two signs;

one saying...

[GOD HATES JEWS]
,

the other saying...

[IT'S NOT YOUR LAND]
.

Certainly does not speak well 
of our
Mason Mill Civic Association Neighborhood Watch Program.


No comments:

Post a Comment