JELLYFISH AND A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE

JELLYFISH AND A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE
BE CAREFUL!!! GOT A FRIEND WITH ME HAVING THE LUCKY FIN OF A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE! WE CAN BE VERBALLY AGGRESSIVE.

E = mc3: THE NEED FOR NEGATIVE THEOLOGY

E = mc3: THE NEED FOR NEGATIVE THEOLOGY
FUSION CUISINE: JESUS, EINSTEIN, and MICKEY MOUSE + INTERNETS (E = mc3) = TAO ~g(ZERO the HERO)d~OG

About Me

My photo
Hearing impaired (tendency to appear dumb, dense, and/or aloof), orthodox atheist (believe faith more harmful than doubt), self depreciating sense of humor (confident/not to be confused with low self esteem), ribald sense of humor (satorical/mocking when sensing Condescension), confirmed bachelor (my fate if not my choosing), freakish inclination (unpredictable non-traditionalist opinions), free spirit (nor conformist bohemian) Believe others have said it better...... "Jim! You can be SO SMART, but you can be SO DUMB!" "Jim! You make such a MARTYR of yourself." "He's a nice guy, but...." "You must be from up NORTH!" "You're such a DICK!" "You CRAZY!" "Where the HELL you from?" "Don't QUITE know how to take your personality." My favorite, "You have this... NEED... to be....HONEST!"

Saturday, July 22, 2017

***
DeKalb County police seem to have convinced themselves that a man screaming offensive language to every person he sees, including children, is some kind of free speech issue. And yet there are others in Georgia who don't seem to enjoy those same protections.
Comments
James Avery "Did you just flip me off," asked the female driver of a car having just stopped in front of my home as I stood on the sidewalk during one of my road shows. "Yes I did," I quickly answered. "But I have my daughter in the car with me," she just had to drags into our conflict of interest discussion. "So," I answered back. "If the best we can hope from her is for her turning out no better than you, why should I care?" Giving me this insulted look, the car begins to move again. It didn't get very far before hearing a woman screaming, "FUCK YOU!" Assuming it was this same woman just speaking with, I turned and yelled back after this car before it topping the hill, "BUT YOU HAVE YOUR DAUGHTER IN THE CAR WITH YOU!" LOL All I did was flip her off! SHE.. was the one ... GIVING IT ... the meaning! And she wasn't even sure I had flipped her off until she stopped and asked.
ReplyJust now
Manage
James Avery I just do not understand why it would be so wrong of us trying something different for a change? LIke, maybe, interviewing me along side all these others calling in all these complaints against me to the police? At least have the courage answering this one question directly to my face: What's the difference between all these policemen and policewomen having been called out to our "lovely" neighborhood because of me and all these next door/not so next door NEXTDOOR.COM neighbors of mine? One door, and only one; yet their sides are two. Inside and outside; which side choose you?! As God's house is middle of our street, I would rather not go there...THAT'S ROADKILL! But there is a sidewalk running down my side of the street. Come proselytize with me good neighbors. PROSELYTIZE! Let's get our money's worth out of these sidewalks...god damn it! Walk/Work with me; let us talk. - Jesus loves me! This I know, 
For the Bible tells me so;
Little ones to Him belong,
They are weak but He is strong.
Yes, Jesus loves me!
Yes, Jesus loves me!
Yes, Jesus loves me!
The Bible tells me so.

Jesus loves me! He who died,
Heaven's gate to open wide;
He will wash away my sin,
Let His little child come in.
Yes, Jesus loves me!
Yes, Jesus loves me!
Yes, Jesus loves me!
The Bible tells me so.

Jesus loves me! loves me still,
When I'm very weak and ill;
From His shining throne on high,
Comes to watch me where I lie.
Yes, Jesus loves me!
Yes, Jesus loves me!
Yes, Jesus loves me!
The Bible tells me so.

Jesus loves me! He will stay,
Close beside me all the way;
He's prepared a home for me,
And some day His face I'll see.
Yes, Jesus loves me!
Yes, Jesus loves me!
Yes, Jesus loves me!
The Bible tells me so. It ain't gossip if true!
Reply29 mins
Manage
Sean O'Hare Did you just repost this without the comments from earlier? Whether we like what he says or not its still free speech. Does it cross a line with a noise ordinance? Probably. Does it cause a nuisance? Yes. He still has the right to his opinion. Do the police have to do a better job at taking care of this issue? Absolutely! Stop making this a free speech issue.
Reply
1
50 mins
Manage
Becky Harrison Abusive language in front of minors is against the law. Yes, you CAN say whatever you want, but that doesn't mean it's legal. You CAN make a bomb threat, but that's illegal. You CAN threaten to kill someone, but that's also illegal. Get my drift?
Reply33 mins
Manage
Becky Harrison Sorry, I didn't mean to make that a reply, I thought I was just commenting on the article.
Reply33 mins
Manage
Sean O'Hare Becky Harrison if he's threatening children then yes, he should be arrested, but thats not the theme of this article.
Reply21 mins
Manage
Jason Harris You reposted when you didn't like the posts pointing out the very slanted headline, your anti cop bias, and your anti free speech bias. Way to make a fake news story more obvious.
Reply42 mins
Manage
Berry LaSalle Perkins It is FREE SPEECH..#bye
Reply30 mins
Manage
Lori Finch Coyne That's awesome. I think I'll join him. 😂
Reply47 mins

***

No comments:

Post a Comment