JELLYFISH AND A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE

JELLYFISH AND A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE
BE CAREFUL!!! GOT A FRIEND WITH ME HAVING THE LUCKY FIN OF A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE! WE CAN BE VERBALLY AGGRESSIVE.

E = mc3: THE NEED FOR NEGATIVE THEOLOGY

E = mc3: THE NEED FOR NEGATIVE THEOLOGY
FUSION CUISINE: JESUS, EINSTEIN, and MICKEY MOUSE + INTERNETS (E = mc3) = TAO ~g(ZERO the HERO)d~OG

About Me

My photo
Hearing impaired (tendency to appear dumb, dense, and/or aloof), orthodox atheist (believe faith more harmful than doubt), self depreciating sense of humor (confident/not to be confused with low self esteem), ribald sense of humor (satorical/mocking when sensing Condescension), confirmed bachelor (my fate if not my choosing), freakish inclination (unpredictable non-traditionalist opinions), free spirit (nor conformist bohemian) Believe others have said it better...... "Jim! You can be SO SMART, but you can be SO DUMB!" "Jim! You make such a MARTYR of yourself." "He's a nice guy, but...." "You must be from up NORTH!" "You're such a DICK!" "You CRAZY!" "Where the HELL you from?" "Don't QUITE know how to take your personality." My favorite, "You have this... NEED... to be....HONEST!"

Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Hello Ingrid: Question About Judge McCoyd

***
Subject:[No Subject]
From:James Avery (jeaverydvm87@att.net)
To:IJMCGAUG@DEKALBCOUNTYGA.GOV;
Cc:jladams@dekalbcountyga.gov; tonzaclark@dekalbcountyga.gov; jhdavis@dekalbcountyga.gov; ROBERTD@DEKCSB.ORG; celliot@emory.edu; kgannon@dekalbcountyga.gov; wgibbs@dekalbcountyga.gov; john.c.harper@emory.edu; Mhousworth@dekalbcountyga.gov; mkellum@dekalbcountyga.gov; memaloney@dekalbcountyga.gov; tmanns@emory.edu; mdmeeks@emory.edu; blorena@dekalbcountyga.gov; mmo@mmolaw.com; elena.parent@senate.ga.gov; jrader@dekalbcountyga.gov; cssaari@dekalbcountyga.gov; jsilver@dekalbcountyga.gov; lstadalius@dekalbcountyga.gov; bczellars@dekalbcountyga.gov; prescottfumc@centurylink.net; vasserbarber@centurytel.net; BCLARK@GTLA.ORG; ROBINCLARK@GATRIALLAWYERS.NET; BHUCKABY@GLENNUMC.ORG; SUSAN.HYLEN@EMORY.EDU; JMLEMON@EMORY.EDU; SLOGEMAN@GLENNUMC.ORG; SASMACKf@GMAIL.COM; RAMALLARD@MINDSPRING.COM; CMOBLEY@GLENNUMC.ORG; SPINSON@GLENNUMC.ORG; AROGERS@GLENNUMC.ORG; ANDYROG@BBELLSOUTH.NET; CAROLYN.ROPER@YMAIL.COM; LIBCGR@EMORY.EDU; BSETNOR@GLENNUMC.ORG; KENDALL.SOULEN@EMORY.EDU; BRENT.STRAWN@EMORY.EDU; jbarber@seligenterprises.com; jerryB390@aol.com; jcusick@stmarkumc.org; Robert.givens@mac.com; jhansen@stmarkumc.org; cholloway@stmarkumc.org; bethlp@stmarkumc.org; wwhittaker1@bellsouth.net; jnoblitt@stmarkumc.org; harveyoaxaca@hotmail.com; sstephens@stmarkumc.org;
Date:Wednesday, July 12, 2017 11:22 PM


Hello Ingrid,

While my mother and sister were here in Atlanta recently visiting with me, my sister shared with me something she's claiming you said to her during a conversation between the two of you regarding my case. 

Is it true you told Judge McCoyd that he would actually like me if he knew me outside of this case?

If true, I'm unable seeing any reason, other than blind/biased loyalty to Emory University, why Judge McCoyd could not take an interest in discussing the contents of these signs with me.  A simple act like this would most certainly be a step in the right direction toward resolving this neighborhood conflict.  

Without even the need changing anything about the terms and conditions of probation I've incurred resulting from this "THE TRIAL! 

Sincerely yours,

Not Defined, Undefined, Unidentified~g(8!0)d~James E. Avery, D.V.M.


P.S.  I've confronted Rev. Dr. Alice this past Sunday after Glenn UMC evening "THE GATHERING" worship service about me wanting  Emory University and Glenn Memorial UMC officiating a non-criminal facts finding justice hearing.  About us all voluntarily putting the truths out there and letting the chips fall where they belong.

Boiling it down, I basically told her, "Same as the lesson that's needing to be learned from the reading of our New Testaments ought to be 'first to the Jews, then to the Gentiles,' the same it's needing to be with me...First to our Methodist, then..?

19 On the evening of that first day of the week, when the disciples were together, with the doors locked for fear of the Jewish leaders,Jesus came and stood among them and said, “Peace be with you!”20 After he said this, he showed them his hands and side. The disciples were overjoyed when they saw the Lord.
21 Again Jesus said, “Peace be with you! As the Father has sent me, I am sending you.” 22 And with that he breathed on them and said,“Receive the Holy Spirit. 23 If you forgive anyone’s sins, their sins are forgiven; if you do not forgive them, they are not forgiven.”
~(John 20: 19-23)~

She gave me pretty much the same kind of feedback her Associate Pastor Brent Huckabee gave me when asked if he would be willing continuing, at a later time, a discussion we were having about 'breath.'

It wouldn't surprise me they both place another incidence report with our Emory Police.  

Oh!  And we probably should add to these incidence reports, the conversation I tried having with Rev. Pinson after Senator Parent and Representative Oliver's town hall meeting held at Glenn Memorial UMC that evening I was wanting discussing my trial and terms of probation..   





Attachments





  • July 11, 2017 perambulator 017.JPG (6.28MB)
  • July 11, 2017 perambulator 035.JPG (5.97MB)
  • July 11, 2017 perambulator 049.JPG (6.53MB)
***


Subject:Re:
From:McGaughey, Ingrid (ijmcgaug@dekalbcountyga.gov)
To:jeaverydvm87@att.net;
Date:Thursday, July 13, 2017 6:39 AM



No.  That is not true.  I never had any such discussion with him.



***

Subject:Re:
From:James Avery (jeaverydvm87@att.net)
To:ijmcgaug@dekalbcountyga.gov;
Date:Saturday, July 15, 2017 12:28 AM


Hello Ingrid,

My sister somehow had also gotten the impression during her conversations with the court ordered public defender assigned to me by our Judge McCoyd...that... you liked me as well?  Is this also not true? 

Although she no longer likes my probation supervisor because he never returned any of her emails or phone calls with questions preceding my last code compliance hearing, she also said the same of Officer Davis?  

"Donna.  Are you not aware just how much Joy Behar has done for your little baby brother than all your chocolate chip cookies put together?"
~(James E. Avery, D.V.M.)~

"OH I HATE HER!  HELL I DON'T KNOW?!  I DON"T EVEN VOTE!  WELL FINE THEN!  I JUST WON'T SEND YOU ANY MORE COOKIES!  THAT "D" IN MATH!  WHO CARES WHAT "Y" EQUALS!"
~(Donna Gail Avery Devine)~

Too bad really.  I was going to suggest she send him a batch of her chocolate chip cookies.

Sincerely yours,




P.S.  Why not try getting CBS 46 News Anchor Kim Passoth into another interview regarding Inappropriate signage/behavior 1840 Mason Mill Road, only this time around, having me, my neighbors, you as my Public Defender, Probation Supervisor Officer Davis, Code Enforcer Officer Houseworth all present together?  The more the merrier!

Code Enforcement showed up late afternoon Friday taking pictures.  But it wasn't Officer Houseworth as it was supposed to be.  The woman driving this vehicle wouldn't talk to me or give me her name either.

JOHN 3 MINUS 1-15!
FUCK YOU, YOU HYPOCRITE!
"IN GOD WE TRUST?
 WHY NOT!
JOHN 3! MINUS 1-15!

If others are unable successfully defending their viewpoints/beliefs, then only they know how best to solve this problem.  


***


Subject:Re:
From:McGaughey, Ingrid (ijmcgaug@dekalbcountyga.gov)
To:jeaverydvm87@att.net;
Date:Saturday, July 15, 2017 8:27 AM



That is true.


***


Subject:Re:
From:James Avery (jeaverydvm87@att.net)
To:ijmcgaug@dekalbcountyga.gov;
Date:Wednesday, August 9, 2017 1:47 AM


Hello Ingrid,

This is what my sister had to say:

To:  Donna Devine

Ingrid denies having any such conversation with Judge McCoyd where she tells him that he would actually like me if he knew me outside of this trial..?
July 21, 2017  2:33 pm


From:  Donna Devine

She had the conversation with me where she said she told the Judge he would like me if he knew me!
July 21, 2017  2:35 pm  


To:  Donna Devine

Oh!  It's ... YOU ... he would like!  And what were you  expecting me to do with that?  I'm assuming ... NOW ... I had misunderstood the same about my probation supervisor Officer Davis and my public defender Ingrid McGaughey?!
July 21, 2017  2:45 pm


From:  Donna Devine

No she meant you that he would like!
July 21, 2017  2:46 pm


From:  Donna Devine

And also Officer Davis said he liked you !!  They don't know me at all!!!
July 21, 2017  2:48 pm


From:  Donna Devine

I just said to them you would like my brother if he wasn't in trouble!  They both said they like you now!!
July 21, 2017  2:51 pm


To:  Donna Devine

"Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere?"   Don't be surprised just how much they actually do know about my Arkansas family.
July 21, 2017  2:53 pm


To:  Donna Devine

I'm beginning to see ... NOW ... just how hopeless even our so called "Progressives" are!  What do our elected "Elitists" have in common?  They both triangulate their goo(l)d fortune off the congeniality bias (misfortune) of their constituents!  I'm a dead man.
July 21, 2017  3:03 pm


Thought I would just go ahead and put it out there.  Not expecting a reply from you to this email.

Sincerely yours,

Not Defined, Undefined, Unidentified~g(8!0)d~James E. Avery, Herd Health Medicine



***

No comments:

Post a Comment