JELLYFISH AND A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE

JELLYFISH AND A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE
BE CAREFUL!!! GOT A FRIEND WITH ME HAVING THE LUCKY FIN OF A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE! WE CAN BE VERBALLY AGGRESSIVE.

E = mc3: THE NEED FOR NEGATIVE THEOLOGY

E = mc3: THE NEED FOR NEGATIVE THEOLOGY
FUSION CUISINE: JESUS, EINSTEIN, and MICKEY MOUSE + INTERNETS (E = mc3) = TAO ~g(ZERO the HERO)d~OG

About Me

My photo
Hearing impaired (tendency to appear dumb, dense, and/or aloof), orthodox atheist (believe faith more harmful than doubt), self depreciating sense of humor (confident/not to be confused with low self esteem), ribald sense of humor (satorical/mocking when sensing Condescension), confirmed bachelor (my fate if not my choosing), freakish inclination (unpredictable non-traditionalist opinions), free spirit (nor conformist bohemian) Believe others have said it better...... "Jim! You can be SO SMART, but you can be SO DUMB!" "Jim! You make such a MARTYR of yourself." "He's a nice guy, but...." "You must be from up NORTH!" "You're such a DICK!" "You CRAZY!" "Where the HELL you from?" "Don't QUITE know how to take your personality." My favorite, "You have this... NEED... to be....HONEST!"

Friday, July 14, 2017

Toco Hills man refuses to remove offensive signs from yard

***

Toco Hills man refuses to remove offensive signs from yard

Posted: Jul 13, 2017 11:45 PM EDTUpdated: Jul 13, 2017 11:56 PM EDT

People living in a DeKalb County neighborhood say they have been terrorized for years. It's an upscale area in Toco Hills, only about a mile from the CDC and two miles from Emory University.
The problem: a neighbor who stands on the sidewalk screaming at passing cars and fills his yard with offensive signs.
CBS46 first reported about this ongoing neighborhood saga in January.
Since then, neighbors tell us it has only gotten worse. The man behind the display has even been jailed, but it is not stopping.
James Avery is out on the sidewalk in front of his home on Mason Mill Road yelling at anyone who passes by nearly every day. If he isn’t outside, his front yard display continues to convey his controversial thoughts about God, gays and religious groups.
“He started about four or five years ago, just kind of slowly escalated and has gotten worse and worse,” stated neighbor Eric Benjamin.
“We call the police and the police won’t do anything about it,” added neighbor Charles Bliss.
Now, many neighbors also have signs in their front yards -- for sale signs.
Bliss says he's tried to move. He even had a signed contract, but the buyer backed out.
“The relator wrote us a letter stating that it was solely due to the neighbor...I feel very trapped,” Bliss told CBS46.
“There’s no reasoning with him,” Benjamin added.
CBS46 went directly to the source. Avery spoke to us about all sorts of things.
“I lean so far left in my political views, I even make the progressive liberals nervous, so I don’t know what I am, maybe a dead man walking, same as Jesus,” Avery stated.
We questioned him for 20 minutes. Much of what he said was hard to follow, perhaps due to his admitted use of crystal meth. Avery did make one thing clear -- his yards signs are there for one reason.
 “They are meant to provoke discussion,” Avery stated.
After our first report in January, Avery was jailed for having too many signs in his yard. Now he only displays four at a time, which is within DeKalb County code.
CBS46 wanted to know about the content. Do the profane words on the signs break any laws?
We spoke with DeKalb County officials. They assured us inspectors are looking into it and plan on going to the property once again. Stay with CBS46 to keep you updated on what happens.
Copyright 2017 WGCL-TV (Meredith Corporation). All rights reserved.
http://www.cbs46.com/story/35883325/toco-hills-man-refuses-to-remove-offensive-signs-from-yard

***

Thomas Lesesne · 
Oh there's a way get creative
LikeReply1 hr
James Avery · 
I hope this answers your question Rob?
LikeReply1 hr
James Avery · 
Back during Thanksgiving November 2010, I put into effect my own drug addiction intervention by telling everyone. Everyone! However I made one grave mistake. I made the mistake of starting...first...with the only friendly neighbor I wrongly thought I had at the time; the wife of Bob (George Robert Gary, Sr. ThD), the mother of Bert (George Robert Gary, Jr. MDiv), mother of Susan (Susan Gary Landry, MDiv) living in the house directly across the street from mine. ANd this is what I've since learned: When you do your own drug addiction intervention, you do not have the support group needed helping you stay off. Not even a church. In this case, not even a "United" Methodist Church entrusted with the first eighteen years of my life; the most impressionable years of my life. If there is any one thing I'm most certain about as it relates to the "inappropriate" signage/behavior 1840 Mason Mill Road, it's not me who's not doing the right thing.
LikeReply2 hrs
Rob Reynolds
I work at Emory and we need to get together and have a Methodist Tribunal and get everything out here in the open and let the chips fall where they may.
Bring your meth to the Yerkes Primate Research Center and come to my office on the top floor. Don't let those idiots on the first floor stop you from coming up to my office. I have to slap them around every day and I suggest you do the same thing.
LikeReply13 hrs
Rob Reynolds
James Avery, do you cook your own meth or buy it from the CIA ?
LikeReply113 hrs
James Avery · 
Kim, this comment is posted to you. Hate being the one telling you this, but your journalism is seriously flawwed/biased. How about allowing me uploading to my blog everything your cameraman recorded of your interview..."straight to the source"? It s the right thing to do. I knew you were going to do this.
LikeReply14 hrs
***

No comments:

Post a Comment