JELLYFISH AND A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE

JELLYFISH AND A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE
BE CAREFUL!!! GOT A FRIEND WITH ME HAVING THE LUCKY FIN OF A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE! WE CAN BE VERBALLY AGGRESSIVE.

E = mc3: THE NEED FOR NEGATIVE THEOLOGY

E = mc3: THE NEED FOR NEGATIVE THEOLOGY
FUSION CUISINE: JESUS, EINSTEIN, and MICKEY MOUSE + INTERNETS (E = mc3) = TAO ~g(ZERO the HERO)d~OG

About Me

My photo
Hearing impaired (tendency to appear dumb, dense, and/or aloof), orthodox atheist (believe faith more harmful than doubt), self depreciating sense of humor (confident/not to be confused with low self esteem), ribald sense of humor (satorical/mocking when sensing Condescension), confirmed bachelor (my fate if not my choosing), freakish inclination (unpredictable non-traditionalist opinions), free spirit (nor conformist bohemian) Believe others have said it better...... "Jim! You can be SO SMART, but you can be SO DUMB!" "Jim! You make such a MARTYR of yourself." "He's a nice guy, but...." "You must be from up NORTH!" "You're such a DICK!" "You CRAZY!" "Where the HELL you from?" "Don't QUITE know how to take your personality." My favorite, "You have this... NEED... to be....HONEST!"

Thursday, June 30, 2016

[Change.org Help Center] Re: Account Inactivated

Subject:[Change.org Help Center] Re: Account inactivated
From:Change.org Help Center (help@change.org)
To:jeaverydvm87@att.net;
Date:Thursday, June 30, 2016 5:23 PM


Change.org Help Center (Change.org Help Center)
Jun 30, 4:23 PM CDT
Hello,

Thank you for contacting us. Your account was permanently disabled for repeated violations of our Community Guidelines.

Best regards,
Change.org 

Jeaverydvm87
Jun 30, 4:03 PM CDT
Any idea how much longer I'm needing to wait before an answer as to my status?

Jeaverydvm87
Jun 26, 2:19 PM CDT
I did sign this petition. Can you tell me if my signature still on this list?

Jeaverydvm87
Jun 25, 12:51 AM CDT
Here's a couple of links to blog articles of mine that might provide more information about this neighborhood conflict:
My blog posting are more of a mixed media collage and can be hard to follow my logic. Just thinking they might give you some idea of who I am..?

Muhammad Paracha (Change.org Help Center)
Jun 24, 3:10 PM CDT
Hello James,

Thank you for contacting the Change.org Help Center.

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble logging into your account. It appears your account has been closed. I have escalated your request to a senior support representative for further action. Someone will be in touch as soon as we have more information for you. We appreciate your patience in the meantime.

Feel free to contact us if we can be further assistance.

Best wishes,

Muhammad
Change.org Help Center

Jeaverydvm87
Jun 23, 10:14 AM CDT
Comments posted by me in defense to comments posted to a petition against me by a neighbor were deleted?
unable logging onto account?
This email is a service from Change.org Help Center.
[JL0XDZ-L82N]

No comments:

Post a Comment