JELLYFISH AND A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE

JELLYFISH AND A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE
BE CAREFUL!!! GOT A FRIEND WITH ME HAVING THE LUCKY FIN OF A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE! WE CAN BE VERBALLY AGGRESSIVE.

E = mc3: THE NEED FOR NEGATIVE THEOLOGY

E = mc3: THE NEED FOR NEGATIVE THEOLOGY
FUSION CUISINE: JESUS, EINSTEIN, and MICKEY MOUSE + INTERNETS (E = mc3) = TAO ~g(ZERO the HERO)d~OG

About Me

My photo
Hearing impaired (tendency to appear dumb, dense, and/or aloof), orthodox atheist (believe faith more harmful than doubt), self depreciating sense of humor (confident/not to be confused with low self esteem), ribald sense of humor (satorical/mocking when sensing Condescension), confirmed bachelor (my fate if not my choosing), freakish inclination (unpredictable non-traditionalist opinions), free spirit (nor conformist bohemian) Believe others have said it better...... "Jim! You can be SO SMART, but you can be SO DUMB!" "Jim! You make such a MARTYR of yourself." "He's a nice guy, but...." "You must be from up NORTH!" "You're such a DICK!" "You CRAZY!" "Where the HELL you from?" "Don't QUITE know how to take your personality." My favorite, "You have this... NEED... to be....HONEST!"

Monday, June 20, 2016

The Care and Counseling Center of Georgia: Next Door Support?

The Care and Counseling Center of Georgia

~(NEXT ? DOOR ? SUPPORT)~


    SUPPORTER COMMENT 

We are concerned with the message on the signs and pictures used on the signs of our staff with threatening comments.

Sandra Mullins, Decatur, GA
4 hours ago


SUPPORTER COMMENT 

It is offensive to drive down the street, he at times seems to threaten cars and yells when you try to walk by. It is a shame that we cannot walk sown [sic] the street. 
I actually looked at buying a house on this street and did not because of him.

marybeth HAYES, Decatur, 
GA4 hours ago

The Care and Counseling Center of Georgia

Main Office
1814 Clairmont Rd
Decatur, GA 30033

Phone: 404-636-1457
Fax: 404-636-7449

CCCG Administrative Staff


Sandra Mullins 
Chief Executive Officer
Phone: 404-636-1457 ext. 401
Carol Pitts, Ph.D, M.Div., LMFT,LPC
Director of Counseling Services
Phone: 404-636-1457 ext. 406
Anne Cumings, M.Div., LCSW
Director of Counseling Training
Phone: 404-636-1457 ext. 437
Rev. MaryBeth Hayes, MDiv, ACPE Supervisor
Director of Chaplaincy and Clinical Pastoral Education Program
Phone: 404-636-1457 ext. 411
April Cline
Director of Development
Phone: 404-636-1457 ext. 463
Tom Van Laningham
Faith and Community Outreach Coordinator
Phone: 404-636-1457 ext. 403


Care and Counseling Center  
of Georgia  



HEALING- CCCG Chaplains meet the needs of people who experience crisis, loss or pain in several of the metro Atlanta hospitals, hospices, and prisons.

HOPE - CCCG Counselors and residents with an integration of sound clinical practice and deep understanding and respect for the sacred self are trained and serve those of every age,  gender, race, creed, sexual orientation, and ethnic background, and makes our services affordable to all.   

EDUCATION - CCCG educates resident counselors and chaplains to serve in places where lives are falling between the cracks and trains them to help bring healing and hope in to those in need.

For more Information go to www.cccgeorgia.org 




***

Dru Moody from Mason Mill
5 Oct

It bothers me to see the sock monkeys that are hung by the neck with hangmann's [sic] nooses - these are "displayed" back by the crosses on the right side of the yard. He changes them from time to time but they are always there. One of his often worn items is a sock monkey mask. The fact that he regularly displays lynched figures shows an alarming level of disturbance. (I am a psychotherapist, but I don't think it takes a professional to figure this one out.) A while back some of his signs were about his diagreement [sic]with a psychiatric diagnosis given by Emory Dept. of Psychaitry [sic], which led me to believe there have been efforts - probably unsuccessful - to address his mental health status and issues in the past. Also, for a while he was taking his signs down except when he was out there with them - I was hoping that he was responding to having been cited, but now he is worse that ever. Surely, law enforcement is aware of his prominently displayed behaviors.

Thanked! Flag
You thanked Dru

Rafe Henderson from Mason Mill
5 Oct

We are also long-term neighbors and know that this issue has been raised previously including with the MMCA. Really not very many options at anyone's disposal. Would be nice if we had mental health outreach from the health dept, but we do not seem to want to fund them. Rafe (McConnell).

Thanked! Flag
You, Patrick, and Paul thanked Rafe


***


Susie Scarr from Mason Mill
6 Oct

Does anyone have a picture of the "f*** you sign"? Send it to me if you do

Thanked! Flag
You thanked Susie


James Avery from Mason Mill
28 Mar

When have you been in my home Susie? I only remember meeting you for the first time the day I saw you blowing leave in your front yard and I walk down and told you about an amusing incident where one your girlfriends confronted me over my battery powered bubble blaster; and also wanting to make sure you where throwing that paining away.. Then there was one other time I sorta met you the day you angrily showed up with a camera as I was doing my flagging dance routine, took some pictures of the signs, then without saying a word started walking back to your place. I haven't told you yet about a different girlfriend of your confronting me even earlier about my [? 4U James Wagner True or False GOD HATES FAG] sign back when all this started. This one actually rang my doorbell. Once she found out I was gay and not "FAG BASHING" our new neighbors having cut down all the trees, she was perfectly okay with the sign. As I was trying to explain to this small woman who Rev. Phelps was (she didn't know), seeing instead, this woman more curious about the inside of my home than listening to anything I was saying, I did invite this woman into my home. But she declined.

I will hand deliver you a picture of my ["F**K YOU!" Nothing but a thought terminating cliche] sign in person.

btw It's meant to be read in conjunction with [SILENCE = CONSENT (DEAD OR ALIVE) DIALOGUE = PURGATORY]; ["F**K YOU!" Nothing but a thoughts terminating cliche].

And the three monkeys hanging by their necks...
they generally mean being of sound mind, body, and action; set the example for others to follow. They can also mean looking the other way, refusing to acknowledge, feigning ignorance; in other words cancelling out the first set of monkeys. When spinning the two perspectives into a single narrative, they end up being most unhelpful; you might as well hang them.

BIAS CAN BE REAL AS WELL AS PERNICIOUS WITHOUT BEING LEGALLY ACTIONABLE

I'm making you people look like fools.



***

Noelle Bandy from Mason Mill
29 Mar

James, since you are active in this dialogue, I will take the opportunity to ask you directly if you have posted your signs and wave your flags in anticipation of a specific result, or just to draw perpetual attention to your cause. Frankly, those of us who drive by daily have two concerns - first is the use of vulgarity (veiled and unveiled) which is inappropriate for grown-ups as well as the children who ride in our cars. (I see that you agree with this according to your sign that refers to a certain phrase as a way shutting down dialogue.) The second concern is that your messages are so cryptic and vehement that we cannot tell whether they are supposed to be serious or sarcastic. This does not help your cause.
I have visited your website, and I still cannot tell exactly what issue you are for or against. Perhaps if you would take a minute to explain here, others as well as I might better understand.

Thank you in advance for what I hope will be a civil discussion,

Noelle

Thanked! Flag
You thanked Noelle


James Avery from Mason Mill
29 Mar

Noelle, I have soooo many signs. Could you be more specific as to which signs you consider vulgar (veiled and unveiled) and why? I'm mainly just interested in learning which signs our ?grown-ups? are being offended by? The children are just taking their cues from them. My signs nowadays are mainly aimed at Emory University's Candler School of Theology as I was raised the first eighteen years of my life, the most impressionable years, as a Methodist small town of Prescott, Arkansas. I'm trying to get
them to accept their fair share of failing me as a child if they are going to fault me in any way as the Atheist Fag Meths Addict I am today. In the beginning, it was me venting my anger at Bob and Janet Gary who used to live in the house across the street from me; angry with the Gary's over what I saw as their unfair use of perniciousness and prevarication by a missionary family well versed in human psychology against someone like me already stigmatized at birth due to a hearing impairment before even knowing I was going to turn out gay as well. Felt I had gotten burned...BAD...through reverse elders abuse. They went around letting people believe they were retired, while Bob Gary still working just down the street from us at Care and Counseling Center of Georgia where they have programs for addictions and anger management. I'm determined not letting them getting away so easily with this indifference of theirs toward me. To make a long story short, just going to quote Maya Angelou and
stop here:

"Modesty is learned affectation. And as soon as life slams the modest person against the wall, that modesty drops."

In the process, seems I've learned how to loop God into a circle and hang him from around our necks( or maybe it's just mine) like an albatross.

Just call it negative theology. Somewhere, somehow, someone is going to have to be making up the difference for all this Jesus CBT crap they've got everyone doped up on now-a-days..
31 Mar


James Avery from Mason Mill
30 Mar

Noelle, did my reply to your message help answer any part of your question of me?

James Avery from Mason Mill
30 Mar

Susie, here's your "F**K You!" pic you requested someone send you. Have a whole bunch more I can send you if you like? Least I can do. Just love that painting of yours I salvaged from your garbage by the roadside late one evening. Even more so glad I didn't get shot by some trigger happy gun owning neighbor!
james Avery, Decatur, GA
2 days ago
***

No comments:

Post a Comment