JELLYFISH AND A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE

JELLYFISH AND A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE
BE CAREFUL!!! GOT A FRIEND WITH ME HAVING THE LUCKY FIN OF A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE! WE CAN BE VERBALLY AGGRESSIVE.

E = mc3: THE NEED FOR NEGATIVE THEOLOGY

E = mc3: THE NEED FOR NEGATIVE THEOLOGY
FUSION CUISINE: JESUS, EINSTEIN, and MICKEY MOUSE + INTERNETS (E = mc3) = TAO ~g(ZERO the HERO)d~OG

About Me

My photo
Hearing impaired (tendency to appear dumb, dense, and/or aloof), orthodox atheist (believe faith more harmful than doubt), self depreciating sense of humor (confident/not to be confused with low self esteem), ribald sense of humor (satorical/mocking when sensing Condescension), confirmed bachelor (my fate if not my choosing), freakish inclination (unpredictable non-traditionalist opinions), free spirit (nor conformist bohemian) Believe others have said it better...... "Jim! You can be SO SMART, but you can be SO DUMB!" "Jim! You make such a MARTYR of yourself." "He's a nice guy, but...." "You must be from up NORTH!" "You're such a DICK!" "You CRAZY!" "Where the HELL you from?" "Don't QUITE know how to take your personality." My favorite, "You have this... NEED... to be....HONEST!"

Friday, June 24, 2016

MANHOLE TO MANHOLE: BE PREPARED TO STOP?

Subject:1840 - Mason Mill Rd
From:Walthall, David E. (dewalthall@dekalbcountyga.gov)
To:jeaverydvm87@att.net;
Date:Monday, June 13, 2016 4:37 PM


James,
I’m sorry this took so long. I had to do some big projects for my boss and the Engineers here.
But I’ve sent you 2 pdf maps.

1.)    Our GIS Map showing property lines, water and sewer lines in the road R/W.
The subject property boundary is highlighted orange, and the sewer line is highlighted green.
2.)    Sewer Plan Map – This shows the location of the property in relation to the sewer lines and the stub locations.
The subject property boundary is highlighted orange and the sewer lines and stub are highlighted green.


I hope this helps,

David
PH. 770-621-7222


Subject:Re: 1840 - Mason Mill Rd
From:James Avery (jeaverydvm87@att.net)
To:dewalthall@dekalbcountyga.gov;
Date:Thursday, June 23, 2016 10:14 PM


Hey David,

Thanks for the maps.  So far I've had one guy come out and compare them to my property.  He seems to think that we are going to need someone coming out with a camera to find out exactly where the "stubs" are before him able digging? He even suggest the county might be able doing this?

Do you agree with this?  Trying not to spend the extra $1200.00 if possible?  

He did open the manhole and measured 13 feet with a tape measure.  Seems to think we will be able connecting without the need for a pump.

Thanks,

Jim Ed 



Subject:RE: 1840 - Mason Mill Rd
From:Walthall, David E. (dewalthall@dekalbcountyga.gov)
To:jeaverydvm87@att.net;
Date:Friday, June 24, 2016 10:21 AM


Jim Ed,
When the sewer stub is only 6 feet from the manhole, the county will not send a camera crew out to T.V. a sewer line that is that short distance from the manhole. This manhole is labeled as M.H. 2+25 on the map I sent you. The T.V. crew only goes out when the plumber digs and can’t find it. That is why the county inspector requires the plumber, when searching for a stub, to make his trench 10 feet wide.

I’m sorry but I would just ask the plumber to locate the sewer stub just as the map says. If you noticed, the stub is almost lining up with the property line.

David



Subject:Re: 1840 - Mason Mill Rd
From:James Avery (jeaverydvm87@att.net)
To:dewalthall@dekalbcountyga.gov;
Date:Friday, June 24, 2016 11:56 AM


David,

First:

Thank you for getting back to me quickly.  

Second:

I'm just passing along to you what was told to me by a plumber (his opinion).  

And I will pass this addition information (your opinion) back along the way to this plumber.

Third:

However I feel I must add, considering the lay of the land where this manhole "almost" lining up with the property line, ten feet wide and still not able finding (even if able finding) the stub sounds like a pretty big deal to me
.
(Just my humble opinion)

Again, thank you for getting back to me quickly,

Jim Ed


No comments:

Post a Comment