JELLYFISH AND A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE

JELLYFISH AND A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE
BE CAREFUL!!! GOT A FRIEND WITH ME HAVING THE LUCKY FIN OF A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE! WE CAN BE VERBALLY AGGRESSIVE.

E = mc3: THE NEED FOR NEGATIVE THEOLOGY

E = mc3: THE NEED FOR NEGATIVE THEOLOGY
FUSION CUISINE: JESUS, EINSTEIN, and MICKEY MOUSE + INTERNETS (E = mc3) = TAO ~g(ZERO the HERO)d~OG

About Me

My photo
Hearing impaired (tendency to appear dumb, dense, and/or aloof), orthodox atheist (believe faith more harmful than doubt), self depreciating sense of humor (confident/not to be confused with low self esteem), ribald sense of humor (satorical/mocking when sensing Condescension), confirmed bachelor (my fate if not my choosing), freakish inclination (unpredictable non-traditionalist opinions), free spirit (nor conformist bohemian) Believe others have said it better...... "Jim! You can be SO SMART, but you can be SO DUMB!" "Jim! You make such a MARTYR of yourself." "He's a nice guy, but...." "You must be from up NORTH!" "You're such a DICK!" "You CRAZY!" "Where the HELL you from?" "Don't QUITE know how to take your personality." My favorite, "You have this... NEED... to be....HONEST!"

Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Helping to Make Brighter Tomorrows: DeKalb Crisis Center's Seventh Visit

 

***
From:TheArtizenCompany TAC (theartizencompany@gmail.com)
To:JimEdAvery@att.net;
Date:Tuesday, June 7, 2016 5:33 PM

Hello Mr. James Edward Avery,

My name is "Xy". I'm a rising 8th grader and a young filmmaker. My most recent short film has been accepted into the American Youth Film Festival. I am attending a summer workshop about documentaries and for one of our projects, we have to create our own documentary. I am exploring ideas about the subject of my documentary. I drive past your house regularly and I have noticed the signs that you put up in your yard. It has always intrigued me why you decide to put them up. Is it possible to have 10 minutes of your time to discuss my ideas with you?
Thank you for considering my request,
XXX Xy

P.S. My teacher is also requesting if you are interested that they speak with you first and then we can schedule a time to chat.

Thank you again


               
             Decatur, Ga. 30035
                  770-771-4863

***

Subject:Re: A Request From a Student Filmmaker
From:James Avery (jimedavery@att.net)
To:theartizencompany@gmail.com;
Date:Tuesday, June 7, 2016 10:06 PM

Hello Xy,

Thank you for showing an interest in my signs.  I will be more than happy discussing my signs with you and hearing of your thoughts about them.  

And yes, it most definitely would be wise of your teacher as well as your parents speaking with me first.  

In the meantime, you could also go online to www.change.org  and enter 1840 into search.  This will bring a petition started by my next door neighbor Bobby B. Rasulnia requesting Dekalb County enforce, against my property, it ordinances regulating signs.  I have signed in support of this petition as well; that Dekalb County not enforce it code ordinances just against my property; not just code ordinances regulating signs either.  

Do have a few rather lengthy comments, as compared to all the others, posted to this petition that may answer some of your question.  And more planned adding.

Looking forward to hearing more from you. 

 I'm assuming your teacher will contact me; or do I call them? 

Sincerely yours,

James E. Avery, DVM

***

Subject:Re: A Request From a Student Filmmaker
From:TheArtizenCompany TAC (theartizencompany@gmail.com)
To:jimedavery@att.net;
Date:Wednesday, June 8, 2016 12:17 PM

Hello Dr. Avery,

My name is Aimee McCoy, co-founder and Artistic Director of The Artizen Company (a film and theater company here in Decatur, I am Xy's mentor and film instructor.

The Artizen Company has a summer program focused on independent filmmaking for teens. Last year we focused on narrative short film and art films, this year our focus is independent documentary filmmaking. Each student learns about the art form and over the course of eight weeks will plan, research, shoot, and produce their own short documentary on the subject of their choice. 

Xy, one of our most promising students has expressed interest in your signage and your story for his documentary.

Thank you for responding favorably as well as quickly to his email. I would like to have a conversation with you so we can both gauge whether this documentary is possible.

If you would like to contact me, I am available this evening between 4pm and 7:30, or generally anytime after 4pm during the week and anytime during the weekends. My telephone number is 470-588-1822

If you would like me to contact you, please send me a contact number as well as the best times to reach you.

Xy does have times constraints on his project and must solidify things rather quickly. Thank you again for your response and kindness. 

P.S. I have Xy's parents approval to proceed as I see fit as long as I or my partner are present during any contact or communication.

Thank you again,
Aimee McCoy
The Artizen Company

               
             Decatur, Ga. 30035
                  770-771-4863


***

Subject:Re: A Request From a Student Filmmaker
From:James Avery (jimedavery@att.net)
To:theartizencompany@gmail.com;
Date:Wednesday, June 8, 2016 8:13 PM

Hello Aimee,

Sorry that I didn't check my email in time for our conversation this evening.  

I will try and call you tomorrow afternoon. 

I'm also hearing impaired, so be patient with me over the phone.  They can be trying sometimes depending on the person.

Sincerely yours,

Jim Ed

***

Subject:Re: A Request From a Student Filmmaker
From:TheArtizenCompany TAC (theartizencompany@gmail.com)
To:jimedavery@att.net;
Date:Tuesday, June 14, 2016 12:09 PM

Hello Dr. Avery,

This is Aimee McCoy, we spoke about my student Xy doing a documentary on you and your yard signs. I promised that I would let you know either way if we would be able to move forward. Thank you very much for being willing to participate, we appreciate that more then you know. 

I feel that it would not be in Ian's best interest to do this documentary at this time. My largest concern and determining factor is your current drug use. Xy's safety is paramount in this situation. We discussed at length alternatives to filming to make it possible, but we were unable to come up with an acceptable solution to moving forward with the documentary.

Thank you for your time and openness and I hope all the best for you. Xy may at a later time decide to approach you again when he is older. That would be his choice. Thank you again. 

Aimee

               
             Decatur, Ga. 30035
                  770-771-4863


***

"YOU AGAIN!"
TAO~g(6!9)d~OG



"Would you stop it please?
~(Officer Winchell and Nurse Vicki Jacobs)~





"No."


"THEY,
EVERYONE THIS NEIGHBORHOOD 
AND/OR 
JUST PASSING THROUGH,


 NEED TO BE MADE AWARE THAT 
THEY 
ARE JUST AS RESPONSIBLE 
OUR 
SHOOTING OF FORTY-NINE
OUR 
PULSE NIGHTCLUB ORLANDO, FLORIDA." 


Mental Health,
 
Developmental Disabilities 
and Addiction Services

"Helping to Make Brighter Tomorrows"
DeKalb Regional Crisis Center
Mobile Crisis Unit

7th Visit


***


Subject:Re: A Request From a Student Filmmaker
From:James Avery (jimedavery@att.net)
To:theartizencompany@gmail.com;
Date:Wednesday, June 15, 2016 1:55 AM


Hello Aimee,

Thank you for getting back to me.  

And...yes...I do understand.  Just this evening, DeKalb Crisis Mobile Unit paid me a visit for the seventh time because of same neighbors continuing refusing making any effort understanding why it is that I am doing what it is that I am says Jim Ed I am.  LOL  

Although it's a very diverse/tolerant neighborhood, it's not a close-knit neighborhood at all.  

Anyway, I'm curious; may I ask what...was... the angle Xy had in mind for this documentary?

And if possible, it would be nice of you and other with TheArtizenCompany, checking out a petition online ( The world’s platform for change ) started against me by my Nextdoor.com neighbor Bobby B. Rasulnia and his partner Charles W. Bliss. Just enter 1840 into change.org search engine and the petition will come right up.

"Supporting this petition started by the conflicting interest between three next door faggots, one next door dog, and one next door cat...with the help of a little imagination... could have the potential as a symbolic gesture of...HOPE...for the...FUTURE...of...ALL GOD'S CHILDREN...and not just those our current generation.

What I've done is co-opted Bobby's petition by bringing DeKalb County's Green Laws into the same petition.  As opposed to Bobby's current goal of reaching 500 supporters for his petition against me, I'm aiming somewhere closer to 7 billion signatures for our petition instead.  

And I'm finding it very disheartening that  the number of supporters has stalled for the most part at 240 in favor of the "Urban Oasis" next door to me known as "The Hollywood House".

As matter is anything that has mass and takes up space...
+
When having two of the same thing you only need but one...

I swear, living next door to these two Useless Green Acre Faggot, his Iranian Uranium Enrichment Concubine, and that dog preferring always wanting back inside; it feels as if I'm having to share the inside of a beachball with a bowling ball!

"It's Charlie money and he can spend it however he wants."

I suppose our Iranian next door neighbors halfway around the world from us could say the same thing as Bobby said to me after having expressed my anger at them for all the trees they cut down on this lot next door to me before them even moving into this "Hollywood House."

My God!  What's it made of?  California's Redwood Forrest!

Thank God...for dead trees.  That's the battery powered bubble blaster; minus flesh equals water and spirits  - our atmosphere. 


Sincerely yours,

James E. Avery, D.V.M.
TAO~g(6!9)d~OG

***



SUPPORTER COMMENT
This is a traffic nuisance. It's very distracting to a driver who approaches this house for the first time. It appears that someone is flagging down cars for an unknown reason and could cause cars to stop sort.

Flo Wolf, Atlanta, GA
4 weeks ago




***
"Helping to Make Brighter Tomorrows?"





DeKalb Regional Crisis Center


Mobile Crisis Unit
8th Visit




I JUST DO NOT UNDERSTAND 
WHY WE CAN'T GET RID OF SON OF MAN. 
ALL BECOMING INSTEAD...
SONS AND DAUGHTERS OF A FISH NAMED WANDA

No comments:

Post a Comment