JELLYFISH AND A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE

JELLYFISH AND A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE
BE CAREFUL!!! GOT A FRIEND WITH ME HAVING THE LUCKY FIN OF A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE! WE CAN BE VERBALLY AGGRESSIVE.

E = mc3: THE NEED FOR NEGATIVE THEOLOGY

E = mc3: THE NEED FOR NEGATIVE THEOLOGY
FUSION CUISINE: JESUS, EINSTEIN, and MICKEY MOUSE + INTERNETS (E = mc3) = TAO ~g(ZERO the HERO)d~OG

About Me

My photo
Hearing impaired (tendency to appear dumb, dense, and/or aloof), orthodox atheist (believe faith more harmful than doubt), self depreciating sense of humor (confident/not to be confused with low self esteem), ribald sense of humor (satorical/mocking when sensing Condescension), confirmed bachelor (my fate if not my choosing), freakish inclination (unpredictable non-traditionalist opinions), free spirit (nor conformist bohemian) Believe others have said it better...... "Jim! You can be SO SMART, but you can be SO DUMB!" "Jim! You make such a MARTYR of yourself." "He's a nice guy, but...." "You must be from up NORTH!" "You're such a DICK!" "You CRAZY!" "Where the HELL you from?" "Don't QUITE know how to take your personality." My favorite, "You have this... NEED... to be....HONEST!"

Wednesday, June 22, 2016

DEKALB COUNTY JAIL: MEN'S BIBLE STUDY GROUP?



Subject:Men's Bible Study Group?
From:James Avery (jeaverydvm87@att.net)
To:jgary@LearnLink.Emory.Edu;
Date:Tuesday, August 16, 2011 11:56 AM


Mrs. Gary,
 
I apologize for the stress I've put you through; but the truth.......I was thrown for a loop the way you started concurring with Dr. Gary after that Thanksgiving visit.  From my perspective, Thanksgiving was just a coincidence.  Since you felt the need to justify inviting someone into your home that made you uncomfortable even before I stepped foot in  your home; want to remind you it was the Puritans who burned witches at the stakes also. That was neither clever or fair.
 
Yes.  I do have a crystal meth addiction.  To buy and sell crystal meth is illegal.  To have a crystal meth addiction is not illegal. Addictions are very common in the gay community, especially with the men (sex, alcohol,and....yes... recreational drugs of which crystal meth is just one of many).  For some reason crystal meth has a different effect with me than most men.  It is a speed only, which at first was not a problem, just a pick-me-up before going to work after a party weekend (Hotlanta, New Orleans Halloween, New Orleans Southern Decadence, Chicago International Men of Leather...queen in leather is still a queen/very miliary theme also......Birmingham Rites of Spring, Miami White Party, New York Black Party....leather again, San Francisco Folsom Street Fair, etc. etc. etc.).  Eventually  it got to where I couldn't go anywhere without it; chanced getting caught flying back to Arkansas for my two neice's weddings.  Never drugged tested at work either which would have been a felony and lost of my license to practice.  I can stop doing it, but crash for 2-3 weeks; then depression sets in not because of work but because no social network inside or outside of veterinary medicine there for me when I come off the drug.  Don't let the illegal part confuse you.  I've always had a colorful language within the gay community; which they didn't care much for either. 
 
Too late fore me to try to start my own clinic staff with people of my choosing.    I realized I had to do my own intervention.  I was actually waiting for Dr. Gary that day.  You said he would be there in an hour and that you two were equal head of household.  It was apparent to me that Dr. Gary was only being civil to me because you opened the gate to our little neighborly chat. I knew you were a Christian wife; just didn't know if Dr. Gary was a good  doctor or a bad doctor........think Dorothy.....lol. That;s why I went back to get the painting and the rubber duckies......so we could have more to talk about as I was waiting for either Rev Bob or Dr. Bob or just liberal Bob.
 
Right now.....Dr. Gary is the one I'm pissed off at.....not you...although it may not sound that way. Bob may not have realized....he concurred also with my mother against me over the cellphone. On one of my phone calls with my mother I ask, " Am I correct in believing you've spoken with Mrs. Gary?"  My mother answered back almost excited," YES I HAVE!  HIM TOO!" My mother said you had nothing but nice things to say about me;  she thought Bob was a DICK.  She took it like a compliment; yet she doesn't want her son to be gay still.   Now I can't turn her off!
 
Is there a Men's Bible Study Group at Glenwood Memorial Church I could sit in on just to see what mature Methodist Men discuss.  I do consider myself mature Methodist as far a Christians are concerned.  I was born into a Methodist Church and without realizing it.....was calling myself atheist before I graduated Prescott High School.   Brother Walthall didn't correct me...in fact he stumbled.... when I answered his question: "Why believe in God?"  No wonder no one suggested I be baptised.  Would you be upset if I attended a few Sunday sermons....I do have a suit?

Was okay with what the Baptist preacher said when he married my eldest niece to the baseball coach.  Not sure what kind of preacher married the younger one to the campus policeman. Couldn't hear a word he said. He was cute though; seemed in a hurry to leave the wedding with his cute girlfriend also.


***

***


August 19th, 2011
   

  




***

James Avery from Mason Mill1d ago

Ronald, I'm going to use this posting to address some of your other perniciouness and prevarications.

"He has been arrested several times (once for exposing himself to traffic)."

I have been
 arrested only once and that was for violating Bob and Janet Gary's restraining order with an email not only nothing but words but words to be true.

888

Subject: [No Subject]
From: James Avery (jeaverydvm87@att.net)
To: ggary@emory.edu;
Cc: jgary@LearnLink.Emory.Edu;
Date: Thursday, October 20, 2011 7:26 PM

Dr. Gary,

I just got back from Georgia Regional Hospital with copies of my medical records as well as those from Dekalb Crisis Center. While I was there, I spoke to my doctor, Dr. Parker, a small black women. I had just received another pathetic letter from my mother, whom I stopped all communication with, still believing her son has a mental illness. What I wanted to know from Dr. Parker, was my diagnosis which not told to me on release, as well as, what was told to my mother.

Bipolar being the diagnosis, I tried to show her copies from my blogwww.twistedpurplecow.blogspot.com which came to creation, from my anger at both you and Janet concurring against me from right across the street. You may or not be aware, but over the cellphone with my family in Arkansas, you've concurred with my mother against me as well; being all it took sending my life into a tail spin. It does not have to be intentional to fit the definition of "conspiracy."

Dr. Parker refused and began to get nervous, anxious, in a hurry to rush me out of the facility. Very calmly and professionally, I told her:
"Dr. Parker, hate to inform you; not only have you have failed in your responsibility to me as your patient, it's ..not.. bipolar if good reasons."

She could not even explain to me what happens when I start thinking ...clearer... on medication that takes months to see any results? How would we know when it's working? Not even what made her think I wasn't thinking .....clearly...now? Making it worth risking serious effect associated with those medicines?

Last thing she said as she pushed me out the door:
"If you yell at your neighbors across the street again, you will be brought back here."

That was all I needed to know.

As my definition of "LIBERAL" is honest, fair, and reasonable; believe I have accumulated enough evidence to justify my end,
the reason being:

Those with a surplus are better able to control their circumstances; those without are control by them. One is not always able to exercise good judgment.

"Those" and "them" being the day Janet started concurring with you against me, a simple honest man with a hearing impairment keeping distance between him and his dysfunction family in Arkansas.

I'm getting ready to find a civil lawyer to represent me here in Atlanta; one in Arkansas representing both my financial interest here and there in Prescott.

There will be no more yelling and screaming. You will be amazed how much I've learned just living across the street from George Robert Gary, Thb. just knowing his wife; the resources available to him I do not. All I wanted that day I scared Janet was some grandfatherly advice at that time.

My problem being then: how does one go ask for help if not sure where to begin?

Wanted some advise on where to go; not able to understand some returns with personalized search engine on my computer as well as an opportunity/opening for a mid-life crisis career change.

James Edward Avery, DVM is not unemployed; just retired from clinical practice of veterinary medicine wanting into the political arena.

Until you two stop concurring against me and remove that restraining order; you are neither liberal nor mature Christian inside or outside a church. I do understand conflict of interest, and why resistent to women as ordained ministers; do not have to respect yours, Emory University, even that of my family if not fair, reasonable with me.

Why can't Phil be a writer as well as a preacher, Bob?
Just call it fiction.
All he has to do is make sense.

Next move is your's and Janet.
Only then will I be able to forgive and forget.

Total Grace; not Christian Grace.

888

Ronald, I spent 2 1/2 weeks on the fifth floor (the felony floor) of DeKalb county jail because of this email, waiting on my mother to decided whether or not bailing me out as they would not let me bail myself out and my mother's phone number was the only one I had memorized. I had even given her the name of two vets I had worked with whom I'm pretty sure would have bailed me out sooner and she didn't even try reaching out to them on my behalf.

Then, once out on bail, three court appearances spread out over a three year period before statue of limitations running out along with the addition of a clause of the Gary's expressing their wishes that maybe I would be less confrontational if this were resolved without formal adjudication.

Ronald, I sent this email, a "confessional" you could call it, to a George Robert Gary, Sr. MDiv ThD letting him and his wife(who I wrongly thought had been my only friendly neighbor at the time) know that I had given up on them doing right by me; informing them of my intentions moving on to formal adjudication. Then three years later after this arrest, I had not only been denied the opportunity pleading "Not Guilty" to these charges of stalking neighbors living directly across the street from me; we were now right back where we started.

This email, having had me arrested, to a supposedly "retired" Rev. Dr. Gary who's still working even today as a counselor just down the street at "Pastoral" Care and Counseling Center of Georgia where they have program for addictions and anger management. And the irony of all this, the restraining order required that I stay away from both his place of business and school...EMORY HEALTHCARE..


***


***







***


Picture of Al Fowler
You, AndrewSusan, and 3 others thanked Al
George Pearl has no photo
George P. from Briarlake4d ago

What exactly is this?
George Pearl
You thanked George
Picture of Andrew Schillinger
Andrew Schillinger from Clairmont Heights4d ago

This looks nice. But the first thing I thought of was Citizens On Patrol!http://www.tubechop.com/watch/7879400
You, Kevin, and Amy thanked Andrew
Andrea Dillard has no photo
Andrea D. from The Homestead4d ago

Is this led by Dwight Shrute?
You and Charlotte thanked Andrea
Picture of J.j. Bridwell
J.j. Bridwell from Tuxworth4d ago

If it is led by Dwight Schrute, I am definitely in.
You and Suzanne thanked J.j.
Picture of Steve York
Steve Y. from Wilson Hudson Commons4d ago

What is the end goal of these classes?
You thanked Steve
Picture of Mariana Kramer
Mariana K. from Avondale Estates4d ago

When I took the Decatur one, I got a much better idea of what it's like to be an officer and what the crime situation is in Decatur. We learned gun safety, we visited the DeKalb county jail, the Coroner's office (where we saw a video of an autopsy), got to do a ride along with an officer and learned a whole lot about how it all works. I found it fascinating. I'm a liberal politically, but am not against people owning guns if they keep them at home and in a safe place. I don't like open carry. However, in learning gun safety we learned how to shoot, and that was very interesting to me. Now when I watch crime shows I can see what is fictional and what could really take place.
You and Annette thanked Mariana
Picture of Anne Koch
Anne Koch from Sargent Hills4d ago

I did it last year. It was a very interesting program. They had people from different branches of the department come and explain to us what they do. A judge came to talk about signing on warrants; we learned how to do fingerprinting; a couple of detectives came to talk about their work on domestic violence; we visited the 911 center, ... They try to make it as interesting and interactive as they can and I think they did a really good job. The program includes a ride-along, which was also quite interesting. I would recommend it. But before you sign up, be aware that most of the sessions take place in Lithonia, where DeKalb has its police academy, and not at the Tucker Headquarters.
You and Annette thanked Anne
Picture of James Avery
James Avery from Mason Mill3d ago

Too bad doesn't include an overnight stay in jail along with three balanced meals? I was in jail two and a half weeks and only one carton of milk the whole time. And I'd shared a cell with a young Muslm man who had already been there a year with another year to go! I wanna know what happened to the milk money?!
Dennis Dunn has no photo
Dennis Dunn from Pangborn Ridge1d ago

Maybe you should ask the commissioners. They are the ones spending money like a drunken sailor. Maybe the stops at Starbucks or Dunk in donuts made the milk money disappear. As for your stay in jail. I have been in just about every prison in the state of Georgia and now I go into the Federal prison. I used to hear complaints all the time about conditions in the prison from the cot he or she had to sleep on to the food and their cellie. All I would say is that this place is not the Ritz and you did something to put you here. I worked with inmates and ex-offenders and helped them with employment and housing when they were released. Just so you know.
You thanked Dennis
Picture of James Avery
James Avery from Mason Mill1d ago

I violated a restraining order with an email. And this landed me on the felony floor. I'm curious? By any chance, did all your cellmates look, on average, rather small compared to what you were expecting the first time you went in? I was expecting to be in the mist of a bunch of big thugs? Where were all the big guys? Church???
Edited 1d ago
Cheryl Miller is a Nextdoor Mason Mill Lead
Cheryl M. from Brockett Heights1h ago

That must have been a terrible experience. Did they offer you probation and you opted for the jail time instead. (just curious) I was shocked when I was a juror not too long ago that people can now elect to serve their time on the weekends, then get let back out for the week so they don't have to lose their jobs. You check in like a hotel on Friday after work, check back out on Sunday evening and then do the same the next weekend until you have served your time. This was for a second offense DUI, so maybe they do not do that for everyone. At least I hope not. But, still.... Talk about a revolving door justice system!
Picture of James Avery
James Avery from Mason MillJust now

Actually it wasn't a terrible experience, that is, having tried turning it into a positive learning experience instead. Instead, it appears to have been nothing but a waste of everyone's experience as no one is willing to hear anything I'm wanting to believe we're all able learning my experience.

If we are all to be sinners, then there should be no difference between a wise man and a fool.

So...
I will try saying this instead:

"Those with a surplus are better able controlling their circumstances. Those without a surplus are controlled by those with the surplus. One is not always able exercising good judgement."

The quote above is something I'd read somewhere with a little bit of my own wording added to it.

Now combine the above quote (modified) with the following quote (unmodified):

"This was for a second offense DUI, so maybe they do not do that for everyone. At least I hope not. But, still.... Talk about a revolving door justice system!"

And what do you be thinking we be getting?

I'm thinking the justice system beginning catching up with some of the wiser ones...maybe?

Cheryl, I'm considering it a not-so-terrible experience because I was not placed in the middle of a bunch of big thugs.

Place in the middle of a bunch of...compeers... maybe?

I wanna know what happened to the milk money?!

And I want Emory University to do a study comparing the average size of offenders/ex-offenders to the average size of church going men?!

And I ain't talking D**K size either...Cheryl!

***







Men's Bible Study Group?




No comments:

Post a Comment