JELLYFISH AND A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE

JELLYFISH AND A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE
BE CAREFUL!!! GOT A FRIEND WITH ME HAVING THE LUCKY FIN OF A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE! WE CAN BE VERBALLY AGGRESSIVE.

E = mc3: THE NEED FOR NEGATIVE THEOLOGY

E = mc3: THE NEED FOR NEGATIVE THEOLOGY
FUSION CUISINE: JESUS, EINSTEIN, and MICKEY MOUSE + INTERNETS (E = mc3) = TAO ~g(ZERO the HERO)d~OG

About Me

My photo
Hearing impaired (tendency to appear dumb, dense, and/or aloof), orthodox atheist (believe faith more harmful than doubt), self depreciating sense of humor (confident/not to be confused with low self esteem), ribald sense of humor (satorical/mocking when sensing Condescension), confirmed bachelor (my fate if not my choosing), freakish inclination (unpredictable non-traditionalist opinions), free spirit (nor conformist bohemian) Believe others have said it better...... "Jim! You can be SO SMART, but you can be SO DUMB!" "Jim! You make such a MARTYR of yourself." "He's a nice guy, but...." "You must be from up NORTH!" "You're such a DICK!" "You CRAZY!" "Where the HELL you from?" "Don't QUITE know how to take your personality." My favorite, "You have this... NEED... to be....HONEST!"

Monday, November 7, 2016

TRUTH BE GOD : CIRCUMSPECT : UNIVERSAL ONE INSTEAD-Monday, November 07, 2016






















***




Definitions for circumspect

  1. well-considered: circumspect ambition.
  2. watchful and discreet; cautious; prudent:circumspect behavior.

***
Citations for circumspect
… proper arrangements in the distribution of the Supplies, and a careful eye to the use of  them, is of great importance, and calls for a circumspect choice.George Washington to the Secretary of War, July 4, 1798, The Writings of George Washington,Volume 36, 1941
"You certainly are businesslike. That's good," he commented ruefully. "I would not have  reported the, shall we say, subject, if I had not anticipated an efficient and circumspect  response. This is a most important matter."Piers Anthony, Chaining the Lady1978
***





Subject:Trinity's Time Warp Dance: Inappropriate Signage 1840 Mason Mill Road
From:James Avery (jeaverydvm87@att.net)
To:Mhousworth@dekalbcountyga.gov;
Date:Monday, November 7, 2016 1:27 PM


Hello Officer Housworth,

Have twenty-seven signs up and ready/waiting  for another round of citations should Code Enforcement decide to pay my property a visit today.  If you will send a text ahead of time letting me know your approximate time of arrival, I will try and be sure to be on the lookout for you so we don't miss each other this time.

By the way, I'm curious.  

Last Thursday, early afternoon, I'd walked down to the convenient  store on the corner of Mason Mill and Clairmont.  I returned finding my "FUCK THE LORAX" sign had gone missing.  

My question is:

Because someone would have been able grabbing this sign without stepping off the sidewalk, in other words, within ten feet of their right-of-way while trespassing through my property with their opinion of me; does this, or does this not still count as petty larceny?

Also, had the removal of this sign from my property taken place same day, but after having already been written up for this sign being in violation(s) of DeKalb County Code Ordinances; am I still held accountable for this same sign having violated DeKalb County Code Ordinances?

Yeah!  Yeah!  Yeah!

Take it up with the judge.

Sincerely yours,

James E. Avery, DVM

P.S.  This is the third time signs have gone missing broad daylight; second set of replacement sock monkeys.  I absolutely refuse to believe no one living this neighborhood witnessed these petite larceny misdemeanor crimes against me.  

Yet, an email of mine violating a restraining order against me by former neighbors of mine once living in the house directly across the street from mine landed me on the fifth floor (felony floor) of DeKalb County Jail; aggravated stalking.



No comments:

Post a Comment