JELLYFISH AND A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE

JELLYFISH AND A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE
BE CAREFUL!!! GOT A FRIEND WITH ME HAVING THE LUCKY FIN OF A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE! WE CAN BE VERBALLY AGGRESSIVE.

E = mc3: THE NEED FOR NEGATIVE THEOLOGY

E = mc3: THE NEED FOR NEGATIVE THEOLOGY
FUSION CUISINE: JESUS, EINSTEIN, and MICKEY MOUSE + INTERNETS (E = mc3) = TAO ~g(ZERO the HERO)d~OG

About Me

My photo
Hearing impaired (tendency to appear dumb, dense, and/or aloof), orthodox atheist (believe faith more harmful than doubt), self depreciating sense of humor (confident/not to be confused with low self esteem), ribald sense of humor (satorical/mocking when sensing Condescension), confirmed bachelor (my fate if not my choosing), freakish inclination (unpredictable non-traditionalist opinions), free spirit (nor conformist bohemian) Believe others have said it better...... "Jim! You can be SO SMART, but you can be SO DUMB!" "Jim! You make such a MARTYR of yourself." "He's a nice guy, but...." "You must be from up NORTH!" "You're such a DICK!" "You CRAZY!" "Where the HELL you from?" "Don't QUITE know how to take your personality." My favorite, "You have this... NEED... to be....HONEST!"

Sunday, November 13, 2016

HELLO OFFICER HOUSWORTH: TREES HUG BACK..?

Subject:Trinity's Time Warp Dance - Inappropriate Signage 1840 Mason Mill Road
From:James Avery (jeaverydvm87@att.net)
To:Mhousworth@dekalbcountyga.gov;
Date:Sunday, November 13, 2016 4:10 PM


Hello Officer Housworth,

After Code Enforcement Division's visit to my property this past Saturday, November 12th, I now have twenty-two citations firmly in my possession.  It is my understanding that I also have three days worth of citations waiting my signature on those days where we missed each other for one reason or another?

I am more than willing (actually prefer) making arrangement meeting with you and/or Officer Armstrong at Code Division Headquarters getting these signatures out of the way; rather than wait till your next set of citations.  

Will this  be possible?

Sincerely yours,

James E. Avery, D.V.M.

P.S.

What follows are links/evidence/proofs showing my daily violations of DeKalb County's Code Ordinances:































And so you should be able seeing how this works...

So, again,  there really is no need for all these trips out to my property serving me these citations just so your vehicle can be parked in it's usual place with it's lights blaring for all to see.  Just write me up the usual three you usually write me up for during these visits of yours out to my property, but for every day instead.

This way I can come to your headquarter and retrieve them myself...let's say...like on a weekly basic..?

 It would be the green thing to do.  

And every little bit helps.

Attachments


  • April 28, 2012 108.JPG (36.53KB)

No comments:

Post a Comment