JELLYFISH AND A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE

JELLYFISH AND A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE
BE CAREFUL!!! GOT A FRIEND WITH ME HAVING THE LUCKY FIN OF A CLOWNFISH NAMED VOLTAIRE! WE CAN BE VERBALLY AGGRESSIVE.

E = mc3: THE NEED FOR NEGATIVE THEOLOGY

E = mc3: THE NEED FOR NEGATIVE THEOLOGY
FUSION CUISINE: JESUS, EINSTEIN, and MICKEY MOUSE + INTERNETS (E = mc3) = TAO ~g(ZERO the HERO)d~OG

About Me

My photo
Hearing impaired (tendency to appear dumb, dense, and/or aloof), orthodox atheist (believe faith more harmful than doubt), self depreciating sense of humor (confident/not to be confused with low self esteem), ribald sense of humor (satorical/mocking when sensing Condescension), confirmed bachelor (my fate if not my choosing), freakish inclination (unpredictable non-traditionalist opinions), free spirit (nor conformist bohemian) Believe others have said it better...... "Jim! You can be SO SMART, but you can be SO DUMB!" "Jim! You make such a MARTYR of yourself." "He's a nice guy, but...." "You must be from up NORTH!" "You're such a DICK!" "You CRAZY!" "Where the HELL you from?" "Don't QUITE know how to take your personality." My favorite, "You have this... NEED... to be....HONEST!"

Wednesday, November 2, 2016

INFRA DIG : FIRST YOU MAKE A STONE OF YOUR HEART : MURDER BY NUMBER - Wednesday Nov. 2nd, 2016











                             





***
Subject:Re: Trinity's Time Warp Dance: Inappropriate Signage 1840 Mason Mill Road
From:James Avery (jeaverydvm87@att.net)
To:mhousworth@dekalbcountyga.gov;
Date:Wednesday, November 2, 2016 11:28 PM

Hello Officer Housworth,

The following link is to my blog where I have uploaded pictures taken of today's sign displayed my front yard.  Believe there were a total of twenty-seven today.




I've decided to help my neighbors document my violations.

Sincerely yours,

James E. Avery, DVM

P.S.

You and the rest of DeKalb County's Code Enforcement Division could at least make the best of a bad situation by sharing with me your thoughts of my signs.  Truly, this would be the just way of making these signs disappear.  However if you and my neighbors are unable defending your viewpoints, then only you know how to solve this problem.

I absolutely refuse believing these signs of mine are senseless.


***




No comments:

Post a Comment